Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Spoilers] Apostasy Prologue

Tazrizen

Hmm. Watch Hunhow show up out of the blue to rescue his daughter from that evil Orokin Ballas. Now that would be a turn up for the books..

DE I got one question: Why oh why, did you leave us like this waiting like this over Christmas?! This is just not fair!

I have to admit you're awesome at building up the hype and the excitement. 

Maybe its just a way to get DE out of doing any new voices for Lotus.
But seriously, what a blunt cliff hanger of a prologue. I wonder what the pedestal currently holding her Lotus hat will be used for after the quest.

On a side note: Is that a Machete Prime on Ballas' waist?

I haven't even done the early quests like TSD and TWW but was about to (I'm new to the game) but if this is what things are culminating to then I don't even want to do the quests....or even play. Anyway so the way theories are cropping up what with "sacrifice" being the key word of the Apostasy prologue people are saying we might have to choose, what that choice is going to be forms the crux of the matter. I am sure DE has cooked up a nice plot and explanation as to why the Tenno must be orphaned, I imagine it to be something of a 'growing process' for the Tenno and the game in general if we have to sacrifice our space mom. Honestly if this involves losing space mom a lot of players would miss her and who knows even stop playing, of course there will always be players but not quite as before. Space mom is the heart of the Tenno, take her away and you take away the heart of the game.

PS> my suspicions may be correct. They might do away with the Lotus as part of the Tenno's growing up process. A lot of players have been commenting that their Operator's looks have matured from before. Since it happened with this update, Lotus walking away and Operators growing older cannot be a coincidence. We will lose space mom.

Edited by Zer0G249

20 hours ago, INight00 said:

But seriously, what a blunt cliff hanger of a prologue. I wonder what the pedestal currently holding her Lotus hat will be used for after the quest.

I am guessing the "Sacrifice", is something that the Lotus makes herself in the upcoming Umbra quest. I wonder if she ends up taking on the role currently held by the Unum (or something similar). If so, the helmet might be a way of communicate with her some how... who knows. :)

However if Rebecca Ford is moving to new pastures, or wants nothing more to do with the voice recordings, this would be a tidy way of handling the Lotus. We will just have to wait and see sadly, agreed though, that’s a nasty cliff hanger to be left hanging from.:awkward:

Edited by Nasrol