Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

operator animation sets feedback

Grimm

*****IF YOU KNOW OF ANY ISSUES WITH THE OPERATOR ANIMATION SETS PLEASE ADD A COMMENT WITH YOUR ISSUE AND AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN PROVIDE ON THE ITEMS, ANIMATION SET AND HOW THEY INTERACT, SCREEN SHOTS ALSO HELP***

they all look amazing, every frame. 
thank you to the dev who came up with the movements for the unairu animation set as well as the way the body is held when standing without idling.
it allows my operator to shy his face behind his manduka well still looking backass. 

issues i have seen with the unairu animation set
the hands are held alittle to close to the body and clip into both waistband, bodys: ceno, manduka.

none of the animation sets work with amps, non of the animation sets work with scanner(codex/synthesis)
all animations sets effect operator transmissions screen, some animation sets cause the operator to be half out of the transmission screen because the stance hold them lower,
female faces become distorted with animation sets(no male face issues none yet)

also if you could make these animation sets for warframe as well that would be amazing.

Edited by Grimm

11 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

A few more problems:

Idle stances work on transmission screen.

dKrqB0i.jpg

Female face gets stretched a lot.

YGD7uYd.jpg

i dont have the face issue, must not effect the male faces.
the in transmission works well with unairu stance xD 

Edited by Grimm

14 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Yeah, it seems like only male face was used when DE were testing facial animation.

fashion operator is the true end game 

Spoiler

G7Dp6VN.jpg

blue eyes in the light, orange in the dark 

Edited by Grimm

Just came here to say how goshduckingamazing your Operators are. @Ksaero, yours is absolutely badass :community:

On topic: the animations add a lot of charisma to your Operator, but I wish there were more movements other than just nail fiddling almost all the sets have. Stretching, looking around, gestures like pew-pew - we're all serious, yet still children. 
Had the animations affected your "attack" stance with your amp drawn, it would've been amazing.

Just now, TheDarkness506 said:

Had the animations affected your "attack" stance with your amp drawn, it would've been amazing.

with the way the animation set are right now they are nothing but fashion in cetus or your ship. its sad. 

Whats the point of having different animation sets when the amp animation is the same for all of them ? Because that is the only animation you'll see during a mission.

edit :

Also yes, female operator faces seem stretched. My character looks different than she was before. 

Edited by White_Matter

4 hours ago, lory909 said:

Eh, who knows if this was good or bad, maybe some males will stop using female operators wich makes them look homosexual

i play as a male to represent that the player is the operator and my operator is me. 

19 hours ago, lory909 said:

Eh, who knows if this was good or bad, maybe some males will stop using female operators wich makes them look homosexual

Or maybe you should stop fapping to CGI chjaracters thinking they are actual girls and you have an actual shot at getting laid. Maybe then female operators turning out to be males irl won't bother you so much.