Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Precept quest hardest what?

R3b3ll10n90s

OK, guys, I heard that this is the hardest quest in the game so I prepared likes I gonna solo level 100 Teralyst but as I arrived at the boss room, both of them, I feel likes "are you joking?"

Juggernaut Behemoth, obliterated by Titania's 4 in a blink of the eye (I have 3-Forma Soma behind it).

Jordas Golem, take some time but killed easily and my Archwing loadout is not even modded properly.

And with a little help of luck I got all the BP for Atlas last night. Seriously, this is incomparable to Octavia Anthem and The Silver Grove quest if you count flower picking as difficulty.

14 minutes ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

OK, guys, I heard that this is the hardest quest in the game so I prepared likes I gonna solo level 100 Teralyst but as I arrived at the boss room, both of them, I feel likes "are you joking?"

Juggernaut Behemoth, obliterated by Titania's 4 in a blink of the eye (I have 3-Forma Soma behind it).

Jordas Golem, take some time but killed easily and my Archwing loadout is not even modded properly.

And with a little help of luck I got all the BP for Atlas last night. Seriously, this is incomparable to Octavia Anthem and The Silver Grove quest if you count flower picking as difficulty.

The flower picking was actually easy. Just like Octavia's Anthem.

6 minutes ago, Helch0rn said:

the "hardest" (I am using that term very loosely) quest for me was chains of harrow.

the final fight was pure cancer but at least had a reasonable amount of checkpoints

I did that quest after I built amps :crylaugh:

Jordas Golem is ANNOYING AS F***

but yeah, not necessarily super hard unless you don't have anything for Archwing... god I miss Erpo being Interception!

Chains of Harrow was a $&*^ WAFFLE.

Octavia's Anthem was only hard because I SUCK at parkour.

35 minutes ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

I actually have no real problem with last fight in Chain of Harrow and did it with stock amp.

Simply by virtue of the separation of energy pools, even using the mote amp makes it easier than doing it without one at all. On a related note, I envy players that take the mr24 test in post-PoE Warframe.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Anemosylva said:

Simply by virtue of the separation of energy pools, even using the mote amp makes it easier than doing it without one at all. On a related note, I envy players that take the mr24 test in post-PoE Warframe.

Actually, MR24 test is almost the same as pre-PoE. You only keep your arcanes working, all schools are turned off and all you have is your standard beam that takes energy from common pool.

58 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Actually, MR24 test is almost the same as pre-PoE. You only keep your arcanes working, all schools are turned off and all you have is your standard beam that takes energy from common pool.

I had hoped the Mote at least would be usable there. At least the Magus Arcanes can assist in surviving.

Yeah, I did that quest in full starter archwing odanata+weapons. It isn't hard by any stretch, just tedious. Nothing in this game is necessarily *hard* unless you go out of your way to make it so once you hit the mod collection breakpoint.

Edited by Frosthaven83

4 hours ago, R3b3ll10n90s said:

It's the hardest thing most "newbie" players have to deal with. 

If you're old enough as a Tenno to know what soloing a Terralyst means, you've got nothing to worry about. 

Well the Jordas bossfight is considered "hard" because people do not have AW gear modded. Or any AW gear sabe for the starter gear at all. 

I knew there was an AW boss so i just loaded my Odonata and Velocitus and proceeded to tri-shot kill the #@*&$@ in rapid succession. All that while carrying pugs. 

I must admit i had a lot of fun fighting the Golem though. I wish there were more AW based bosses.