The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second best thing to Having Action Figures

trieuazn0

QimxUua.jpgI just found this out today, that it was possible to purchase these Warframe articula, completely poseable Miniture Warframes, and they had some Amazing poses.

Small gripe though is that id wish there was a Spinning display for these things (Wink Wink)

P.S Kinda a small bug, although id imagin it would be fixed the next time i relog, but the Tigris armor that is currently on the Zephyr seems to be gliching out, displaying the default colours besides the custom colours that i had on it

My one complaint is that they need to choose from a Loadout, instead of the actual list of Frames you have. It'd be much better if we can choose the Frame independently of the loadout.

Other than that, they're quite cool. They came with the Living Quarters, I've got a couple laying around my Orbiter. We need the Melee stances, or even a Misc. Stance set to pick from.

3 minutes ago, Voluundr said:

My one complaint is that they need to choose from a Loadout, instead of the actual list of Frames you have. It'd be much better if we can choose the Frame independently of the loadout.

Yes please !

2 minutes ago, UMBRAREAPER said:

Just wait till someone buys a hundred of these and makes a small warfarme army in their ship. 

I actually considered doing this, i belive i have enough warframe slots to do most of the Primed Warframes (Which i planned to do) but i settled to my Fav ones

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Gengi1 said:

how the fk can you make sets of figures with different frames??? pls tell me

You need to become familiar with Warframe Loadouts (not WF mod loadouts).

Spoiler

Open your loadout options.wf_01_by_carnage2k4-dc38804.jpg

Make a Duplicate of your current frame.
wf_02_by_carnage2k4-dc387zx.jpg

Change Loadout names and items within to create all your main play sets, each one can be assigned to an Articula Model.wf_03_by_carnage2k4-dc387zs.jpg

Edited by Carnage2K4