Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorties bad rewards

(XBOX)DeathVessle

Iv enjoyed playing this game allot, untill I unlocked sorties. I don't mind the difficulty, but the rewards are crap. All that work, fighting lvl 100 enemies to be rewarded with a ayatan anasa sculpture. That's not the only stupid reward imo, Endo and kuva are also such stupid rewards. They make me feel like im wasting my time, when I haven't gotten a single good reward from these missions yet. Above all that regular rewards for missions are scrapped, in today's case the third mission was an assassination, which would have rewarded a Warframe part BP, but not only do we get screwed with anasa sculpture, the regular assassination. Reward is scrapped, rewarding absolutely nothing. Going to go back to GTA, assassins creed, and elite dangerous if this garbage keeps up......

Edited by (XB1)DeathVessle
More to add

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

Going to go back to GTA, assassins creed, and elite dangerous if this garbage keeps up......

Bye.

Sortie rewards are usually bad. Some weeks I get all anasa, others I get all rivens. You have to be patient and not expect to get the rarer (‘good’) rewards frequently. It’s based on RNG.

I am curious what you consider as worth while rewards?

And this begs the question if it would be better to see bounties grant standing that we can then combine with other currency as necessary to then choose from a selection of rewards, as seen with PoE merchants and recent events.

10 hours ago, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

Above all that regular rewards for missions are scrapped, in today's case the third mission was an assassination, which would have rewarded a Warframe part BP, but not only do we get screwed with anasa sculpture, the regular assassination. Reward is scrapped, rewarding absolutely nothing.

so instead of getting a hydroid part that you could farm much easier in the mission proper you complain about getting 3450 endo, 4000 endo, or 6000 kuva. 6000 kuva is 5 kuva floods, that's my favorite reward to get.

Any of the rewards are fine and I don't mind getting them but the anasa sculpture? NO! That has no business being on the reward table. Those missions are too hard to get something that stupid for a reward, RNG or not, it's a flipping joke to get it. I got it today and will not be doing sorties again, not till they change it. It is so not worth the time or the effort for a sculpture.

On 1/2/2018 at 9:22 PM, (Xbox One)DeathVessle said:

Iv enjoyed playing this game allot, untill I unlocked sorties. I don't mind the difficulty, but the rewards are crap. All that work, fighting lvl 100 enemies to be rewarded with a ayatan anasa sculpture. That's not the only stupid reward imo, Endo and kuva are also such stupid rewards. They make me feel like im wasting my time, when I haven't gotten a single good reward from these missions yet. Above all that regular rewards for missions are scrapped, in today's case the third mission was an assassination, which would have rewarded a Warframe part BP, but not only do we get screwed with anasa sculpture, the regular assassination. Reward is scrapped, rewarding absolutely nothing. Going to go back to GTA, assassins creed, and elite dangerous if this garbage keeps up......

Listen man , if there weren't bad rewards how would you be able to tell if a reward is good or not ?

I'd go ahead and say that sorties are too rewarding for the literally no work required to complete them .