Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Modding venari

(PSN)i7081277

So we all know venari comes as an ability. But what sets her apart from other kavats aside from her improved ai? Do you think de should allow us to use adarsa and smeeta kavat mods on her to make her useful? because the only time she'll be out is when I use an ability what makes me want to use khora instead of just any old frame with a kavat?

Pets overall need a rework, Kubrows as well, not jsut Kavats, on top i refuse to use them, becasue loot, without vacuum its no fun to run around looking for loot you might have missed out due that. COnsidering we never know what resource sink they put in one day, *coughs* Hema *coughs*.

I think Breed specific mods wont work on Venari, only universal ones, since you can have another companion equipped at the same time

And 2 Charm abilities activated at once will be too much OP

Edited by Myscho

Considering the current state with pets in general i'm not really thrilled by a frame whose 3rd ability revolves around a pet, and overall unless her 2nd and her 4th are real good i'm sceptic about Khora...i already dislike exalted blade and the spam it comes with as well lmfao so yeah i'm not even excited much by another exalted 4th, whether it's a whip or the hand of God or whatever... mmmmh

we'll see

21 hours ago, arm4geddon-117 said:

Considering the current state with pets in general i'm not really thrilled by a frame whose 3rd ability revolves around a pet, and overall unless her 2nd and her 4th are real good i'm sceptic about Khora...i already dislike exalted blade and the spam it comes with as well lmfao so yeah i'm not even excited much by another exalted 4th, whether it's a whip or the hand of God or whatever... mmmmh

we'll see

I am excited about Khora but I have to agree.

Her 

1) basic AOE damage dealer is okay, and her hold to change IPS damage types is unique at least

2) AOE CC is alright but nothing special

3) A summon that can be modded is really cool but I hope they improve the AI... also everyone has a pet cat or dog so the only unique aspect is her comman (hold 3) and two pets... Which is again.. just okay.

4)Exalted whip... spamming the same 2/3 moves in the same repeated combo over and over is very boring. There has to be more to it. Like hold to do big AOE, or summon more whips like mirage to fit the spider theme etc. I hope there is something more flashy since the rest of her kit is rather underwhelming visually and thematically. If it wasn't for Venari it would be VERY bland; so a simple exalted whip is weak IMO (when taking into account the rest of her kit). 

She needs more *synergy* (I bet DE hate hearing that). Like Nidus (they must really hate it). I know her change IPS will link to all her moves but still but visually thats a bit underwhelming. They didn't even change the sound of her attacks. No matter what IPS you use all her abilities sound the same which is odd.

Edited by Lanying