The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Deluxe Skin

Vanille

10 minutes ago, takeshiblue said:

I feel like he meant that some people are too entitled to their opinion and wish for actions to happen after giving one. I feel like I can get like that sometimes since I'm so passionate about everything I do.

isn't the point of feedback to expect (or at least hope) it to cause a reaction though? otherwise we are just shouting into the void for the sake of it. 

Edited by Cubewano

17 hours ago, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Not a fan of the helmet, but the rest is nice. Also gives me hope that Mesa Prime is next. Please, DE, please.

primes have an order male > male > female > female, we just got mirage , zephry is next , then the next two male frames in chronological order, chroma and limbo i beleive, then next female will be Mesa. So no she isn't next.

1 hour ago, takeshiblue said:

primes have an order male > male > female > female, we just got mirage , zephry is next , then the next two male frames in chronological order, chroma and limbo i beleive, then next female will be Mesa. So no she isn't next.

You do realize we've gotten them out of order before, right? 

On 23/01/2018 at 9:39 PM, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly said:

Not a fan of the helmet, but the rest is nice. Also gives me hope that Mesa Prime is next. Please, DE, please.

Zephyr's likely next. However, if her rework isn't done in time, it's possible they'll delay her and stick Mesa in her place.

If not, Mesa Prime will arrive at the end of the year... just in time for the holidays/

22 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

They already delay her, switching her with Mirage prime
4Sfi39L.png
and they can do it again if the rework isn' finish in 2 months more

Idk what you trying to prove cause I already said something about mirage but you actually look and read I said that I hope you've been playing long enough to know how DE operates with the releasing of primes.

6 hours ago, Tora.Prime said:

it was a Banshee/Nova switch, nova it's more older then valkyr

yes this did happen once and i mean it could but I would say I unlikely due to them following the roation and possibly changing which male or female in that rotation comes first

22 minutes ago, Tora.Prime said:

and they can do it again if the rework isn' finish in 2 months more

So you really think that De didn't start Zephry rework at the time of mirage prime release? Also do you really think they would simultaneously model a prime and a deluxe for the frame at the same time?? All and all I'm pretty sure we doing to get Zephry and we still haven't even see her deluxe skin pop up since that one dev stream.

13 hours ago, takeshiblue said:

Edited by takeshiblue

On 1/20/2018 at 11:57 PM, JawNuts said:

The skin isnt even released yet. And we've yet to see it in game with mesa's stances for us to judge DE. It's like the ember deluxe skin, some people will like it, and some probably wont. Aesthetics is subjective.

Saw it in game in todays prime time and still looks funky. The helmet is probably the worst part however everything else just makes her look fancy. 

m2eLM8d.png

MESA PRESIDIO SKIN
Conquer the unknown with this fortress of exquisite style.

PERLA PISTOL SKIN
Transform any pistol, with this baroque revolver skin.
*This skin can be equipped on any dual or single pistol Secondary! 

CONSTELLA SYANDANA
Venture into uncharted territory with Mesa Presidio’s signature Syandana.

MESA PRESIDIO COLLECTION
Become a fortress of style with this collection of deluxe items that includes the Mesa Presidio Skin, Perla Pistol Skin, and the Constella Syandana.

IMO I think you guys at DE did a great job with her Deluxe! I can't wait for this! And those sweet pistol skins. 

Thank you. 

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Full disclaimer about couple of things:

1. This skin was gifted to me, but I would have purchased it never the less.
2. The skin uses 2 metallic colorization options.
3. The skin inherits the clipping bugs of Vermilion and Mirage Prime considering shoulder armor (please fix).
4. The holster position for sidearms is too low in my opinion - it may work for normal Mesa, but not so much in this case.

3 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

What is your opinion of the revolver skins?

They work on all dual secondaries, which is good enough reason to pick them, I can only comment on aesthetics from my point of view - they are ok. Not as bulky as my taste would dictate (Akbolto and Akvaso for example), but the game can't be fine tuned for me.

Edited by phoenix1992

2 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Full disclaimer about couple of things:

1. This skin was gifted to me, but I would have purchased it never the less.
2. The skin uses 2 metallic colorization options.
3. The skin inherits the clipping bugs of Vermilion and Mirage deluxe considering shoulder armor (please fix).
4. The holster position for sidearms is too low in my opinion - it may work for normal Mesa, but not so much in this case.

They work on all dual secondaries, which is good enough reason to pick them, I can only comment on aesthetics from my point of view - they are ok. Not as bulky as my taste would dictate (Akbolto and Akvaso for example), but the game can't be fine tuned for me.

Ok. Thank you

3 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

ehhhhh

1 minute ago, DatDarkOne said:

Ohhhhh SNAP!  Here it comes.  

MESA PRESIDIO SKIN
Conquer the unknown with this fortress of exquisite style.

PERLA PISTOL SKIN
Transform any pistol, with this baroque revolver skin.
*This skin can be equipped on any dual or single pistol Secondary! 

CONSTELLA SYANDANA
Venture into uncharted territory with Mesa Presidio’s signature Syandana.

MESA PRESIDIO COLLECTION
Become a fortress of style with this collection of deluxe items that includes the Mesa Presidio Skin, Perla Pistol Skin, and the Constella Syandana.