Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When ignis wraith research returns

(XBOX)VerminousPlayZ

When ignis wraith research returns because it will help any clan and if beinger starts playing the game but any clan was be playing this game for 3+ years got everything and full of members it will not be fair to the other clans that will stop them getting to rank 10 but just leave them at rank 9 and no one wants not finish research so I'm asking here to you guys to bring back it that we can get it and it will be fair for anyone 

Whaaaa...?

OK, I'm trying to get your point here, but... You're about to get a new weapon that should let you break the Rank 10 threshold.  Also, the Clans that got IW had to work their rear ends off for the thing.  I don't think they'd appreciate having their efforts completely undermined.

I don't think that is fair either because the event wasn't difficult it was simple the hard part was the leader board. There was a lot of competition and with so many clans working against each other it's only fair to keep them an event only weapon/blueprint. What you're suggesting is equivalent to saying to re-release Excalibur prime, and that's a founder exclusive. There is a chance people will like it but, founders would be steamed because they supported warframe with money before warframe became popular. The way you wrote your post makes it hard to read but from what I'm understanding you're complaining about not being able to pass rank 10 because people are to lazy in yours which is your fault so don't going stomping on others progress because you want something you can't work to get. I can't tell if you wanted to get the weapon or just the progress but if you want the weapon you can buy it. If you want the progress do it yourself or join another clan.

10 minutes ago, harbingerofdawn said:

What you're suggesting is equivalent to saying to re-release Excalibur prime

It isn't even close to that.

As a clan leader that obtained the weapon, I have no problem it being avaliable for another event or so..

Edited by Echoes
Yey

And this is a good example why not to try translating long sentances with Google Translate.

On to the topic, no. Ignis Wraith was originally an event reward, just like any other. Unlike any other though, ''Clans that place within the Top 10% scoring clans within their tier received the Ignis Wraith as a Research project at the end of the event.''.

Whoever has the Ignis Wraith in their clan research, has it because they (or at least their clan) earned it. Personally, at the time of the event my eyes weren't exactly in a good condition, one of my superios in clan even said it's ok if I just skipped. Did I not, even though I don't care about the Ignis? No, I helped however much I could with the several hour endurance runs, that I ussualy do not care about.

Having Ignis Wraith return is just fine, the bluprint research returning not even one year after the event...not quite. I mean less then two months and it gets it's first aniversary, at least wait 'till then.

14 minutes ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

And this is a good example why not to try translating long sentances with Google Translate.

On to the topic, no. Ignis Wraith was originally an event reward, just like any other. Unlike any other though, ''Clans that place within the Top 10% scoring clans within their tier received the Ignis Wraith as a Research project at the end of the event.''.

Whoever has the Ignis Wraith in their clan research, has it because they (or at least their clan) earned it. Personally, at the time of the event my eyes weren't exactly in a good condition, one of my superios in clan even said it's ok if I just skipped. Did I not, even though I don't care about the Ignis? No, I helped however much I could with the several hour endurance runs, that I ussualy do not care about.

Having Ignis Wraith return is just fine, the bluprint research returning not even one year after the event...not quite. I mean less then two months and it gets it's first aniversary, at least wait 'till then.

Yes but only one event as gone out on the first year and now it's coming up to the 4th year I would say bring it back 

To make it fair in my opinion is to not have it award Clan affinity since it is such a select few that could have gotten it for their dojo. It's the fact that only 10% of the entire Clan base got that extra affinity that has me bugging. If it was just an extra because only few could get it, that would be perfect in my eyes and wouldn't bug me.

On 1/13/2018 at 4:16 PM, Echoes said:

It isn't even close to that.

As a clan leader that obtained the weapon, I have no problem it being avaliable for another event or so..

Seconded.

My little clan worked our butts off to get the research, but that's because we wanted it, not to flaunt it.  My brother and I would support a return of this weapon. 

• 1 month later...
On 13/01/2018 at 11:33 PM, Sintag said:

Whaaaa...?

OK, I'm trying to get your point here, but... You're about to get a new weapon that should let you break the Rank 10 threshold.  Also, the Clans that got IW had to work their rear ends off for the thing.  I don't think they'd appreciate having their efforts completely undermined.

Let's not exagerate, geting ignis wraith for any clan with a basic level of activity was easy