Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Return of the Sky Worshipers?

degrida

From what I heard in the latest devstream, they said that they had an open world for Mars that was WIP. Considering the Sands of Inaros quest that details what the planet was like before Grineer occupation, this begs the question of whether or not we will get a quest to unlock this open world with Baro at the helm. Personally, I hope they lock it behind a quest since Plains of Eidolon is easily accessible to new players but is not meant for them since they don't have the experience needed to survive for long periods of time in the plains and the fact that it has resources separate from the main game.

37 minutes ago, degrida said:

From what I heard in the latest devstream, they said that they had an open world for Mars that was WIP. Considering the Sands of Inaros quest that details what the planet was like before Grineer occupation, this begs the question of whether or not we will get a quest to unlock this open world with Baro at the helm. Personally, I hope they lock it behind a quest since Plains of Eidolon is easily accessible to new players but is not meant for them since they don't have the experience needed to survive for long periods of time in the plains and the fact that it has resources separate from the main game.

hmmm I return to the game late November 2017 already mr5 but my friend was fresh.

After he hit MR1 and was confident with the mobility, we went to plains and was able to do the lowest level bounty on our own, and even when I went offline, he was able to do the lowest bounty solo with his default weapons and warframe. with just the potato mods.

20 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Didn't the quest say they were wiped out? As I'm extinct? 

I remember an old dream I had... the Landscape of the Mars' colony was proctected by Steel Meridian (There was fight with a giant scorpion as big as the Teralyst, but that is unrelated...)

Also, didnt we have to chose between colonies and Warframe cryopods in Gradivus Dillema?

The Sand People Baro hails from might be gone, but there could be others.

Edited by Kaotyke
grammar

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

I have a feeling the grineer are pretty good at wiping out small civilizations if they wanted to. 

probably about as good as they are at wiping out us Tenno. that is to say inconsistent at best. granted, the Sand tribes may not have the means to fight back like we do, but they can still hide deep under the sands in hidden caves. there's probably an underground colony of them,  or a place protected by a large shield like Cetus.

if there's one thing Humans are good at, it's surviving, even when the odds are stacked against them.