Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can not reach MR25

kolpi

Question

14 answers to this question

The relays are practice-runs. You cannot lower your rank or go to the next rank by playing with the practice versions. 
Type /profile kolpi in the chat & go to equipment. From there, sort by "Progress" and see what items you're missing so you can reach MR 25.
When you have enough EXP for the next rank, you hit ESC inside your orbiter to access the next MR test.

Good luck!

13 minutes ago, kolpi said:

I have completed 438 weapons from codex and still need xp ....

I did the test in the relay, still MR24 ....

I have not had any response from support...

Please help!!

You are missing exclusive weapons and/or companions/warframes that dont show up in the codex unless you own them. See: Lato Prime. Braton Vandal. Etc. Also i think all the junction nodes on the starmap count for xp as well.

Edited by Skaleek

3 minutes ago, kolpi said:

I have completed 438 weapons from codex and still need xp ....

Have you done all the frames?

Did you do the zaws and amps correctly? Gild then max.

Basically, go to All items in your profile. How many are completed out of how many?

2 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Nope. Star chart progress doesn't show up in other players'profiles. Also 438 items is good amount of exp above MR25 requirement, and one node gives just 64 mr points.

Total exp given for the whole Star Chart is 27669. OP needs about 13000 exp to reach MR25.

4 minutes ago, Soldier1312 said:

Also 438 items is good amount of exp above MR25 requirement

Not really.
MR25 needs 1,562,500 XP total.
All the 683 items in the game give a total of 1,590,669. This makes about 30,000 XP more than needed. That's 10 weapons. So 438 items isn't even close.

1 minute ago, Ksaero said:

Read further. 227 of them are missions and 13 are junctions.

Well, they still give mastery points, so does it really matter I erroneously referred to them as items? At the end of the day, those are still ways for OP to reach MR25.

11 minutes ago, Ksaero said:

Total exp given for the whole Star Chart is 27669. OP needs about 13000 exp to reach MR25.

Yeah and I've just logged in. Difference between his/her progression and mine, with the same amount of items is exactly 24k, the exact number of exp you'll get from Zaws. Also notice "669" ending in proggession, which means that all nodes have been completed (as you'd expect from someone with over 4800h). 

Edit: Noticed that Mote Amp was also left untouched, same with one plague Zaw. But I'd seek the missing exp somewhere in modular weapons, be it Zaws of Amps.

Edited by Soldier1312

43 minutes ago, kolpi said:

-snip-

Had a look: with 437/438 items I can hit MR25. 

All solar map stuff is done.

All Zaws are done. Note that these erroneously display as completed when you hit rank 30 the FIRST TIME. You get no experience until you gild them and remax them.

Amps do not have this issue.

IMPORTANT: make sure you have gilded and maxed all of the zaws. The profile lies (I had this issue too).