The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What keeps you in Warframe? Don't be shy!

Jaemz

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, ItZextremeDEATH said:

Just like everything! I'm new to the game, so, now I'm looking foward to make Oberon/Rhino, doing some missions on mars, farm on eidolon, farm some components to the incubator core, well, there are so many things to do, I'm loving this game so much, really impressed by now.

The game does have a lot to offer and continues to offer more and more every time you play! You find so many different things to do! Happy to see a lot of people impressed with the direction the game is going :)

12 minutes ago, CrazyBikerDude said:

The game does have a lot to offer and continues to offer more and more every time you play! You find so many different things to do! Happy to see a lot of people impressed with the direction the game is going :)

Yea, this game sure does have lots to offer! like realizing that the only thing keeping you from the bext MR is a MK1-Furax! I don’t know how anyone could forget about it! it is literally like my most favorite weapon in the game! Without a doubt I wouldn’t be playing this game today if the MK1-Furax didn’t exist!

It really impresses me to see all the new playerss coming to check out Warframe and realizing it’s actually a really fun and engaging game!

Edited by Level_12_Dragonite

6 minutes ago, Level_12_Dragonite said:

Yea, this game sure does have lots to offer! like realizing that the only thing keeping you from the bext MR is a MK1-Furax! I don’t know how anyone could forget about it! it is literally like my most favorite weapon in the game! Without a doubt I wouldn’t be playing this game today if the MK1-Furax didn’t exist!

It really impresses me to see all the new playerss coming to check out Warframe and realizing it’s actually a really fun and engaging game!

lmfao who are you? There's no way anyone would know about my MK1-Furax MR issue! TELL ME hahahahhaha

I created a MR0 forever account as a challenge. It's almost a different and new game. I actually have to think about my loadouts (read: limited resources) before I embark on a mission. I also appreciate all of the shiny stuff I have acquired more with my main account.

being a bad &#! space ninja with great classes and a huge and varied assortment of weapons which are all fun to use.

great mod system.

great community.

great dev team

great community managers

tenogen

my dojo

my ship

my kubrow

my kavat.

going to stop now and lay down

damn this game is good.

On 18/1/2018 at 10:23 PM, CrazyBikerDude said:

Hello fellow Tenno! Some of you might know me, some of you might not! If you do, awesome! :D I tend to surf the forums a lot when i have some free time.. And it got me wondering.. What keeps you here in Warframe? What keeps you motivated, interested, intrigued? As a content creator, i tend to become curious about these things. What keeps people wanting to stay involved? :) 

So as a friend to you all, i'd love to see your thoughts on what keeps you interested in Warframe. I'd love to know!

Don't worry! I'm gonna do my best to respond to everyone equally and honestly!

The game development. I mean look at PoE, with just an update Warframe had so much content and new things to do. I think the only thing which keep Warframe from failing and be abandoned is the passion and effort the Developers put and its capability to not fear even drastic changes at its core mechanics. This last quality gave it the chance to not grow old and adjust to the needs of the community.

I'm just too much curious to see what warframe will implement next, and which changes will happen, and knowing that it is in constant evolution led me to invest more time in it, because I know it is worth .

1 minute ago, Cloud said:

The game development. I mean look at PoE, with just an update Warframe had so much content and new things to do. I think the only thing which keep Warframe from failing and be abandoned is the passion and effort the Developers put and its capability to not fear even drastic changes at its core mechanics. This last quality gave it the chance to not grow old and adjust to the needs of the community.

I'm just too much curious to see what warframe will implement next, and which changes will happen, and knowing that it is in constant evolution led me to invest more time in it, because I know it is worth .

Agreed. Game is evolving into more enriched gameplay experiences! DE is very VERY interactive with the community and that's what makes a game flourish!

1. The gameplay. It’s simple but fun.

2. The Community, though it’s not without its trolls.

3. Constant updates. There’s always a reason to come back.

4. Friends. It’s a game me and my buddies can just chill to.

5. The Devs. Love these guys to bits. And I’ll probably cry if they ever go to the dark side.

6. Fashionframe. Because of course.

Mainly because I love this game and secondly because I have a lot of friends here and always have good times. Most of the community is also very kind and there are good conversations. The lore and design also interesting and still there is a lot to do.

What keeps me in Warframe? Good question indeed.

WF is an action based shooter while I prefer RPGs and RTS'es. Yet I play WF daily.

WF is F2P with premium access (platinum) which model I tend to skip in favor of B2P or occasional subscription based (long time WoW player).

WF is cooperative game while I'm mostly anti-social and solo player.

WF is a grinder-looter type of a game (akin to Diablo) while I prefer heavy story based productions (Witcher, Mass Effect, Fallout, to name a few).

WF main player base is 18-25 yo. I'm far over that range.

So what keeps me in Warframe? Honestly - don't know. This game is almost everything opposite to what I like. Sure, graphics is nice but there are better looking games. Sound and music is very good but it's just an addition, a spice to the main course. Game play mechanics are simple. No big story or narrative, missions are repetitive... Yet every day, after work I log in, run few of those missions and I enjoy them. Then I spend hard earned credits for another weapon and frame. But for what - I have no friends to play with, to show off, to compare. I collect things just for the sake of collecting and because I can.

And still I cannot name that one thing that keeps me in Warframe. It just keeps me in.