Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Operator based Quest.

(PSN)NeathMilton

Ive been wondering if DE will make a quest having the operators growing past their, i would say teen years(15-17 years in age),. Possibly them becoming young adults(18-21) or full blown adults(21-like 30). A mature tenno. I talked about this on the warframe wiki and someone said the tenno were chronologically 1000+ years old but im thinking of the tennos age in realistic terms.

The quest would be a cinematic action quest wherest the player would purely use their operator specifically, no frames, to set out and defeat defend or whatever something or someone and discover more or new stories and secrets about the tenno history, warframe lore etc.

I think this would be awesome since TWW quest was based on learning the tenno ways/powers and thats about, I know theres more to it but thats the base plot, except for the part where you choose what you do with the kuva blood, that weird thing that happens to you. I dont know if this is a hint to a already in progress quest DE is making or what but they should definitely do something with that.

What do you guys think, should DE make a operator only based quest with the tenno maturing and growing while keeping a cinematic and lore aspect in place or leave the operators as is right now.

that probably wont happen. i would love to have tenno little bit more mature. lets say around 20 years old. but that would make a need to create new models for tenno. and transition each player individually from 1 type to other is huge pain. if the change happens it will probably be just rework of operator look making them ALL a bit older. not just ones who progress through some quest.

btw next cinematic quest is underway. Called Sacrifice and we are getting in this year. Hopefully soon

I've been wondering if DE will make a quest about the operators past.

The quest would be a cinematic action quest wherest the player would purely use their operator in her/his infant form, crawl on all fours, poop in diapers, suck on a titty and discover his heritage and Tenno history.

Ermmm ... no.

I'd rather they didn't... I still dislike the operator and see no reason for them to have been added.  We've already had a quest (tww) that forced us to use them and that was enough for most of us I would say, there were plenty of complaints over that quest too. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)NeathMilton said:

Ive been wondering if DE will make a quest having the operators growing past their, i would say teen years(15-17 years in age),. Possibly them becoming young adults(18-21) or full blown adults(21-like 30). A mature tenno. I talked about this on the warframe wiki and someone said the tenno were chronologically 1000+ years old but im thinking of the tennos age in realistic terms.

The quest would be a cinematic action quest wherest the player would purely use their operator specifically, no frames, to set out and defeat defend or whatever something or someone and discover more or new stories and secrets about the tenno history, warframe lore etc.

I think this would be awesome since TWW quest was based on learning the tenno ways/powers and thats about, I know theres more to it but thats the base plot, except for the part where you choose what you do with the kuva blood, that weird thing that happens to you. I dont know if this is a hint to a already in progress quest DE is making or what but they should definitely do something with that.

What do you guys think, should DE make a operator only based quest with the tenno maturing and growing while keeping a cinematic and lore aspect in place or leave the operators as is right now.

I guess Void made them immortal and it kept from aging. From what we saw in Rell's comic , Zariman children were same age as they are now. 

We know that Tenno lived long enough ( between Old War and Collapse ) till they destroyed The Orokin and put into stasis by Lotus. They should age in that time if they were ABLE to.

We will eventually get more quest involving Operators but don't think DE will ever make them mature.

Also that weird thing happened when you drank / destroyed / controlled kuva is related to Void ( as an entity ) aka Man in The Wall ( spoilers , Chains of Harrow quest ). Don't think it will have something to do with aging but time will tell :)

Btw PSA tag belongs to DE staff . It's better to remove it :)

Edited by Aeon94