Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If these frames are getting unvaulted why are they still so much?

(PSN)obed2004

Because its not outyet? Peopel are impatiance and people even sitll buy it for such amount evne if it s much cheaper not even a few days later?

If people farm it and alto have such aprts around, then it will get cheaper, consdier that just becasue soemthign comes back, not means people want it right away or even its maekd sure they will get all they want in that time.

Same reason people buy finsiehd weapons or frames also from the market evne them just able to farm it all time of the year also.

People with to much money and people withsimply less time will buy for such amount jsut to have it of there plate.

2 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

I assume, people wanting to sell before they come back or take advantage that not everyone knows they are being unvaulted so they'll pay 500 (from your example).

Usually, when I tell people he gets unvaulted they usually tell me to go farm him then and usuallynit ends the conversation there lol

42 minutes ago, (PS4)obed2004 said:

Loki for 500? Are you kidding me? I can’t even  get someone to budge 200 or 250

Like it or not, it's a free market.  Prices will only start budging once the new relics have been dropped into the game and parts for the unvaulted items hit the market.  Until then, sellers are generally slow to discount/change prices.  

1 minute ago, MBaldelli said:

Like it or not, it's a free market.  Prices will only start budging once the new relics have been dropped into the game and parts for the unvaulted items hit the market.  Until then, sellers are generally slow to discount/change prices.  

Yea, i think it depends on the person to be honest 

53 минуты назад, (PS4)obed2004 сказал:

Loki for 500? Are you kidding me? I can’t even  get someone to budge 200 or 250

Lols. So why are you trying to buy them and buy them now if you can wait to farm it or easily buy it cheaper later?

Same reason bud. Same reason. 

Edited by -Temp0-

3 minutes ago, Darkfeather21 said:

Wait, what frames are being unvaulted?

frost,ember,loki prime are getting unvaulted from what im hearing this...

Because I've noticed a lot of people try to mug others off on this game.

Like the dude who tried to charge me 50plt for Energy Siphon, or the dude who claimed an Ash BP was only worth 15plt (LOL) or the dude who bought a Paris set from me then tried to flip it for double (pretty sure he failed as I saw his asking price steadily drop). The list goes on...

Don't pretend that you will lower your price if you own one of these frames for sell when it get announce that it will be unvaulted.

I for one is saving all the complete sets for the warframe primes and will try sell them in 6 months after they get vaulted.
And I will not lower my price just because they're getting unvaulted in a month.

Edited by NZ_CodeBlue