Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What enemey do you hate fighting

(XBOX)l Alexios l

I hate ancient healers on top of everything the most.
They make enemies immune to a lot of CC plus 90% damage reduction, but to make it extra annoying, they are never in sight when they do so, and since the move at snails pace most of the time, they will stay out of sight for quite a time, leaving you to deal with a bunch of superhuman enemies.

2 hours ago, Recel said:

I hate ancient healers on top of everything the most.
They make enemies immune to a lot of CC plus 90% damage reduction, but to make it extra annoying, they are never in sight when they do so, and since the move at snails pace most of the time, they will stay out of sight for quite a time, leaving you to deal with a bunch of superhuman enemies.

I know how annoying the Ancients can be. Sometimes when I play MOT, The Corrupted Ancients makes the Enemies much harder to kill than normal until I kill him and sometimes he would be at the back of the group so I have to deal with enemies who would take barely any damage. His Aura is like when Nidus is using his Parasitic Link.

Edited by Shaw1996

Grineer can flip right the flack off.  And no, not (just) because of the armour, because of the balls, the Bombards and the Napalms.  Screw those guys.

So can most of the newer Corpus.  The stupid rolly pollys and the Bursas are "NotMyCorpus".

I miss the old days when Infested were just Chargers and Ancients, and Corpus were a bunch of different flavors of Crewmen, Moa, and Osprey.  Yes, I'm boring, I had a hell of a lot of fun in HALO with only about 9 different kinds of enemies.  I've never really understood the desire for "enemy diversity" just for its own sake.

High level infested are the worst. Constant unavoidable CC (by which I obviously mean the grappling hooks, not the stomp attacks some of them have), your power gets drained in seconds, can't even hide from them because they just shoot around corners with the overpowered ranged attacks they got recently (and which they'll totally use even when they can reach you) and can't kill them most of the time because there's some friggin' Ancient Healer hiding somewhere that makes everything in range pretty much invulnerable. Infested are broken as hell and have been for a long time, but hey, since they destroyed the Void nobody should be doing any endless missions past 20minutes anymore anyway so who gives a damn, right? (or just bring Inaros with a heavy melee and try to not fall asleep)

And yes, I might be salty because I just failed a very long survival (first failed mission in a very long time) due to my partner's game crashing for the umpteenth time and me being unable to get out due to the chain grappling hook idiocy (combined with toxin damage, joy). This doesn't in any way diminish my point though: infested are broken as hell and have needed some serious looking at for a looong time now.

Edited by marelooke