Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spoilers on a different plain of existence

PatternistSlave

Well that's mostly why they decided to part PoE into the day/night time schedule (with 100 minutes of day and 50 minutes night). New players are warned that its getting night and that the night time is dangerous. This in turn will be confirmed to them when they find units they cant kill yet. As a danger it is fully intended. Night time is for the older players.

19 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Well that's mostly why they decided to part PoE into the day/night time schedule (with 100 minutes of day and 50 minutes night). New players are warned that its getting night and that the night time is dangerous. This in turn will be confirmed to them when they find units they cant kill yet. As a danger it is fully intended. Night time is for the older players.

Thought I have been with new players who compltyly ignore that warning

Just now, BabyKurama said:

Thought I have been with new players who compltyly ignore that warning

then is that not their own fault when facing the enemies they cant handle and dying from them? :smile:

They are fine to run around the plains. they can still do bounties, fish, mine, all that stuff. but with that you take a risk. And that is what you are warned for.

Dont think that that should be a reason to make the threat invisible though. Its best to make them see the threat that looms over the planes rather then throwing it in later.

22 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Issue there is new players are unable to do content at a certain time and are going to try anyway.  My thoughts were more along the lines of veterans still being with new players doing new player content, but having their own enemies to fight.  So say every mission has ghosts or indications.  Enemies that you as the Operator interact with, but which either don't influence the base game or do so in ways that don't hinder the base game severely.  So you're still helping a new player, but not directly.  A Limbo or Soul Reaver type of situation.