Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*SPOILERS* So DE, about that 'prologue'...

(XBOX)Grihaly

24 minutes ago, (Xbox One)A Frikn Grizzly said:

I can't tell if you're even being serious.

I'm not actually serious. I love the gameplay in Warframe, but I think the writing, story and lore is pretty much the dumbest thing ever. I am not invested enough in the Lotus or anything related to the plot to be even remotely serious about any of it.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:52 AM, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

They probably didn't. Given the fact that Ordin failed to kill Ballas and the rest of the Orokin present even though it's clear he did some pretty nasty physical damage, it's highly likely he survived. The Twin Queens are also Orokin and we have the option to kill the Elder Queen in the War Within. But it's clear that she's not really dead, or at least she won't remain dead, since the Worm Queen is gathering Kuva, the Orokin lifeblood, implying it to be for her sister.

We still don't really know the exact nature of Orokin immortality. Some think that destroying all the bodies the Orokin inhabit will mean they'll be gone forever, but there seems to be a subtle feeling/hint like it's really not that simple.

they are only invincible when they can use continuity i guess..

I think they fear tenno because maybe our void powers are the thing that can break the link-seeing as its the only think that can break the kuva beads and as the orokin use kuva in theri continuity ritual (the elder queen is orokin after all, like alad too)   

so the lutus took over the project and then let out the tenno dogs who truly killed almost ll orokin. thsi ead also to fracturing of their empure, ad in the infection ad the rebellions of the grinner working slaves (and I think teh orpus was before just,,well a body of people, a cgroup.. se in the moa entry the guy say "hes your corbus, hes like your own body" or something..

well everything goes to S#&$ and so that may make continuity harder, no fitting body, the technology and knowledge of the rituaö broken down because only zhe upper class knew..

tbh--7i have a theory..

Orokin arent a people.

Orokin are..a caste.

Like time lords are-gallifreyans who ascend and basically get the ability to regenerate and get additional organs..

or like normal human guy become spehs mareens in 40k.   

Like they offer ordis the kuva to initiate him, he rebels which amuses them because, hey, decadent perverts who've too old for this sh*t and have seen everything, so seein a caged doggie maul his captors is fun to them because death didnt matter..

till the empire broke. so thats why that one girl that got taken in by the grineer possibly birthed twin girls and used continuity to have them stay eternal.  #

maybe alad slept-or not, I mean tenshin, a dax survied as long and hes like a human being in that sense... 

Alad maybe got himself a body and furthered the corpus from a close collection of people who trade to a pure trading cult that values profit over everything  and ofc basically all they want is to get their own power back. 

the queen uses badly cloned mass produced armies, while the corpus is better technically, maybe because alad was also an archimedean?    

and marghullis found the children and then sentient returns and everything broke together. the tenno, under the lotus rebelled and lotus was supposed to kill them but couldn't because, maybe she became margullis in a way and couldn't bring it over herself or maybe she never was purely the lotus but always part marghulis and wanted to also overthrow the #*($%%@ uo orokin upper class.. and found out that the 10-0 children not only survived but had the void inside them, she had the tools to topple the orokin..possibly not assuming that everything would break down this bad,

Edited by (PS4)Tunalikevirus