Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*SPOILERS* So DE, about that 'prologue'...

(XBOX)Grihaly

5 minutes ago, Rayiss said:

Interesting indeed! But now I still don't get it how the lotus gets away with ballas if she shares nothing with margulis but the face wasn't lotus the one who kinda made us slaughter the Orokin? So shouldn't she be at least leery about ballas?

I don't get it either.  If it was me I wouldn't have been so casual and accepting.

24 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Ok well getting back to the whole, Orokin are immortal, then how did a Grineer kill Executor Avantus’s?

They probably didn't. Given the fact that Ordin failed to kill Ballas and the rest of the Orokin present even though it's clear he did some pretty nasty physical damage, it's highly likely he survived. The Twin Queens are also Orokin and we have the option to kill the Elder Queen in the War Within. But it's clear that she's not really dead, or at least she won't remain dead, since the Worm Queen is gathering Kuva, the Orokin lifeblood, implying it to be for her sister.

We still don't really know the exact nature of Orokin immortality. Some think that destroying all the bodies the Orokin inhabit will mean they'll be gone forever, but there seems to be a subtle feeling/hint like it's really not that simple.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

3 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Ok well getting back to the whole, Orokin are immortal, then how did a Grineer kill Executor Avantus’s?

Wait wait wait in which lore fragment is this stated?? I'm serious I wanna read it! Now! :D

Although I think I have to reuse my ballas quote: "we have died countless times, yet remain eternal"

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

I don't get it either.  If it was me I wouldn't have been so casual and accepting.

I mean it is stated that ballas is a manipulating person but the lotus behaved like she kinda where margulis remembering her creepy Orokin boyfriend 

2 minutes ago, Rayiss said:

Wait wait wait in which lore fragment is this stated?? I'm serious I wanna read it! Now! :D

Although I think I have to reuse my ballas quote: "we have died countless times, yet remain eternal"

I mean it is stated that ballas is a manipulating person but the lotus behaved like she kinda where margulis remembering her creepy Orokin boyfriend 

Its from the Arid Eviscerator entry in the synthesis lore. takes about how she was Ripped apart at the spine by a Grineer and was apparently killed with the wording they used...maybe she revives later or something..

Edited by Knight_Ex

1 minute ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

It's stated in the Guardsman Synthesis that some Grineer killed an Executor named Avantus with a saw.

2 minutes ago, Knight_Ex said:

Its from the Arid Eviscerator entry in the synthesis lore. takes about how she was Ripped apart at the spine by a Grineer and was apparently killed with the wording they used...maybe she revives later or something..

I have to thank both of you I'm gonna be right back in the discussion after I have read this lore entry :D

Okay I read it and I have to say that I'm a bit confused now xD 

The Grineer killed 2 Orokin okay :)

I think I have to totally agree with @MagPrime now I think the Orokin just made others believe they are Invincible and just changed body's with the Orokin variant of transference 

37 minutes ago, Rayiss said:

Okay I read it and I have to say that I'm a bit confused now xD 

The Grineer killed 2 Orokin okay :)

I think I have to totally agree with @MagPrime now I think the Orokin just made others believe they are Invincible and just changed body's with the Orokin variant of transference 

Like I said, we still don't know exactly what the Orokin are, as with many things in Warframe. The Orokin could very well have just been body-snatchers who fancied themselves as gods and killing them physically would just end it all immediately. But with the lore we have, it's clear it's not as cut and dry as that.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Like I said, we still don't know exactly what the Orokin are, as with many things in Warframe. The Orokin could very well have just been body-snatchers who fancied themselves as gods and killing them physically would just end it all immediately. But with the lore we have, it's clear it's not as cut and dry as that.

Exactly! I don't know anymore where I got this from but: I know that the Orokin where capable of transference but when they go into transference they can't go back to their old body so maybe that's how ballas survived the attack from ordan karris and this could be the reason why the other 2 Orokin didn't survive....because there weren't any body's to transfer to when they died 

I don't think that the Orokin are just a bunch of body snatchers else they wouldn't have offered the beast of bones to become an Orokin even when it was just a title because the "mortal" ordan karris would stain the immortal Orokin reputation 

Why? Believe me the Orokin wouldn't want to become a said mortal king era (do u get the reference? :D)

7 minutes ago, Rayiss said:

Exactly! I don't know anymore where I got this from but: I know that the Orokin where capable of transference but when they go into transference they can't go back to their old body so maybe that's how ballas survived the attack from ordan karris and this could be the reason why the other 2 Orokin didn't survive....because there weren't any body's to transfer to when they died 

Whose to say they're truly dead? Whose to say the Orokin isn't actually a state of being able to maintain your consciousness after death until a new body comes along? Those ghosts on Lua still haven't been explained and the Elder Queen clearly lost her head in one of the War Within endings, yet her sister seems to be gathering Kuva for some reason. The Seven Emperors being as powerful as they are, would more than likely have some sort of trump card. We also briefly see a face in the Lua Judgement room, where the Seven possibly held trials. All of these small things are adding up to something. Can't wait to find out what.

49 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Whose to say they're truly dead? Whose to say the Orokin isn't actually a state of being able to maintain your consciousness after death until a new body comes along? Those ghosts on Lua still haven't been explained and the Elder Queen clearly lost her head in one of the War Within endings, yet her sister seems to be gathering Kuva for some reason. The Seven Emperors being as powerful as they are, would more than likely have some sort of trump card. We also briefly see a face in the Lua Judgement room, where the Seven possibly held trials. All of these small things are adding up to something. Can't wait to find out what.

Interesting theory! :)

But wouldn't margulis still be alive if this is true? 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

No she was an Archimedian. They were not Orokin. 

Ohh I understand I kinda misunderstood it then :D

All Hail to the glorious Warframe Lore! 

I just hope that they start the next devstream with the words: "the Sacrifice awaits you the update is now online!" 

If that happens my heart's gonna stop right on top xD

5 minutes ago, Rayiss said:

I just hope that they start the next devstream with the words: "the Sacrifice awaits you the update is now online!" 

If that happens my heart's gonna stop right on top xD

I don't think they'd open a Devstream with that lol. A lot of people would ditch the stream straight away and just go right into the update. Maybe in closing they could.

I hope it is soon. It would be strange (and kind of annoying) if they gave us the prologue but then left the main quest for another update or two.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I don't think they'd open a Devstream with that lol. A lot of people would ditch the stream straight away and just go right into the update. Maybe in closing they could.

I hope it is soon. It would be strange (and kind of annoying) if they gave us the prologue but then left the main quest for another update or two.

A man can dream! xD

Yeah right? The prologue left me kinda shocked with my mouth open and now we are stuck with that Lotis (Lotus+Ordis) 

I have to admit...I would leave the stream as well xD 

Steve teaserd the new quest a bit in the last devstream when he was asked about the Apostasy prologue he just smiled and said: "alot of people are working on the new cinematic quest right now and it could have something to do with how a shadow falls on something *wink wink* :D

vor 4 Stunden schrieb MagPrime:

Rerun the main quest line.  

Lotus is Natah, a Sentient who was sent to kill the Tenno, but opted to "adopt" them instead.  (Sentients exposed to the Void are sterilized) Natah took on the visage of Margulis to make it easier for the Tenno to accept her.  Margulis is long dead.

Right, but what if Natah is Magrulis ?

I mean we Know that Ballas was involved in the creation of what became Sentients.

And the Council convicted Margulis to Death because she protected the Children of the Zarriman Ten Zero.

So what if Ballas did something to/with Margulis so that she became Natah ?  -- Okay that would not explain why Natah is Hunhows daughter but who knows if that is really the truth xD

Natah and Margulis both protected the Tenno instead of killing them.

As much as we know Lotus/Natah Looks like Margulis did.

Just my thought I have about this

6 minutes ago, Rayiss said:

Yeah right? The prologue left me kinda shocked with my mouth open and now we are stuck with that Lotis (Lotus+Ordis)

I think DE are missing a golden opportunity here with custom announcer holograms. Like a hologram of Vay Hek, Tel Regor or even Ballas himself as our announcer. Still I suppose it would be a waste of time for them if this missing Lotus change is only temporary.

7 minutes ago, Rayiss said:

Steve teaserd the new quest a bit in the last devstream when he was asked about the Apostasy prologue he just smiled and said: "alot of people are working on the new cinematic quest right now and it could have something to do with how a shadow falls on something *wink wink* :D

Not going to lie, I was slightly miffed when he said that. I was thinking "You've had two years to work on this thing. Why is it still a WIP? What have you been doing with Umbra over the years?" 

Still gotta be thankful it's finally on it's way.

I think Margulis was sentenced to death and Ballas pulled some strings, and somehow managed to let Natah do transference on to Margulis's body unknowingly, either willingly or not.

This may have created a hybrid persona of the Lotus that has Natah is control and some of Margulis' memories.

The helmet may be a part of the sentient Natah and like War was to Hunhow, it was the device that allowed the sentient Natah to take control of Margulis' body.

Severing the transference, which likely caused the static effect when he moved his hand, could be what turned Margulis back into Margulis and Natah is now no longer able to contact us or may even be "dead" just like Hunhow after War was broken.

19 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

I think Margulis was sentenced to death and Ballas pulled some strings, and somehow managed to let Natah do transference on to Margulis's body unknowingly, either willingly or not.

Pretty sure the Crewman synthesis said she was disintegrated into "red mist". Ballas dialogue in the Prologue does make it seem like he sided with the Seven at the beginning but later regretted it.

Margulis: "Do something, get me out of here."

Ballas: "You know I can't."

Margulis: "Can't, or won't?"

17 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

Like a hologram of Vay Hek, Tel Regor or even Ballas himself as our announcer. Still I suppose it would be a waste of time for them if this missing Lotus change is only temporary.

*A new alert is marked on your navigation console YOU TENNO MAGGOT!*

18 minutes ago, OoKeNnEtHoO said:

This may have created a hybrid persona of the Lotus that has Natah is control and some of Margulis' memories.

The helmet may be a part of the sentient Natah and like War was to Hunhow, it was the device that allowed the sentient Natah to take control of Margulis' body.

Severing the transference, which likely caused the static effect when he moved his hand, could be what turned Margulis back into Margulis and Natah is now no longer able to contact us or may even be "dead" just like Hunhow after War was broken.

Maybe I get the timeline wrong but wasn't hunhow still alive after the war was broken? Ya know because he is involved in Octavias anthem :D

12 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

On a survival mission:

"TENNO MAGGOTS! Distract the enemy while my MIGHTY GRINEER secure the prize!"

Hahaha good one! xD

On an extermination mission:

Why are these fools still breathing my Air? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!

Or during an defense/capture mission:

Kill the remaining enemies or die trying! THAT IS AN ORDER!