Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee weapons

Roronoa_Zoro95

Question

Hello guys ..Need info on melee weapons .. Right now I am in MR 10 .. I have atterax with maiming strike . It deals high damage when lot of enemies are present because of combo multiplier and crit chance .. But I need a weapon to deal a lot of damage when limited no of enemies in game..

And best primary weapon for high level enemies

6 answers to this question

Prisma Dual Cleavers are just about the best single target melee you can get without going Dagger one shots.

Nami Prime is the 2nd best Dual sword but it's MR 11 with Twin Krohkor coming in 3rd with Dual Ichors. A Cyath Matchete with Cyclone Kraken is very strong as a 1h option and a Cyath Polearm is pretty much the best polearm you can get right now if you still want to hit multiple targets. Any of the Blade Whips are pretty good and play similar to dual swords. I prefer Lacera / Mios but if you just want to kill a single enemy at a time use a dagger with CL and Stinging Thorn stance.

Melee: As all things in WF it all depends on your mods. If you want something that is great against large groups AND single enemies, I would suggest Lesion/Guandao for polearms and their great damage and reach, or heavy blades like Galatine Prime/War as it has good reach and even greater damage.

Best Primary for high levels, depends on taste and mods.

Do you like shotguns? Take Tigris (any variant), Arca Plasmor, Hek ...

Do you like Bows? Take Dread, Rakta Cernos, ...

Do you like Snipers? Take Lex Lanka, Vectis, or well all of the snipers are great.

Do you like Rifles? Well, there is too many of them, but start with Soma Prime, Sybaris (Dex/Prime),....

Also with the adition of Rivens you can make any weapon end-game viable. Though it depends what you mean by "high level enemies". If Sortie 3 is your ceiling, then all of the above stands. If you want to go higher, then choose more carefully.

But it all depends on what YOU are most comfortable with. 

6 hours ago, Roronoa_Zoro95 said:

Hello guys ..Need info on melee weapons .. Right now I am in MR 10 .. I have atterax with maiming strike . It deals high damage when lot of enemies are present because of combo multiplier and crit chance .. But I need a weapon to deal a lot of damage when limited no of enemies in game..

And best primary weapon for high level enemies

I will recommend two weapons that give you both of those options.  Venka Prime and Glaive Prime.  These two weapons are often overlooked by the masses probably because of the whole spin2win thing.  LOL.  Anyway, I use Venka Prime with Vermillion Storm stance and Glaive P/Orvius with Astral Twilight stance.  Both weapons allow for crit/status/hybrid builds that are very good for higher levels.