Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Humanize The Operators + Let Us Feel Like We're Playing as Us

Yes, I know DE is making an attempt, but as it stands, currently our Operators feel really... distant? Inhuman?

We have a good start with Focus school based idle animations. This should also be built on. Allow use to have that same animation, or a slightly altered on for on-battle. We only ever get to see it on our Orbiters, or when we pull out a scanner.

I also feel that the Tenno should be more customizable. It's very limited, with our face blend also determining our body shape/gender. Do allow us to increase and decrease body size, and change gender and body shape and build.

Allow for different interactions, dialogue, and personality based off our War Within alignment and our chosen Focus school. (Naramon = quiet/serious, Madurai = louder/hot-headed, Unairu = brave/straightforward, Vazarin = compassionate/helpful, Zenurik = smart/tactical)

And one last thing. Our Operator's don't even feel human due to them being trapped inside the Somatic Link 24/7. Allow them to have a bed, or something where we don't have to see them only when we get close.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Allow them to have a bed, or something where we don't have to see them only when we get close.

1 minute ago, Sasha_The_Lynx said:

Chairs, lets not forget chairs too.

well we DO have our PQ now.....DE just needs to expand on it for Operators.....its not like we NEED the link anymore after all....at least within the Orbiter.

There's a bed in the Helminth room. I know that's where mine would sleep.

As for feeling inhuman and distant, well... good. If I was a millennia old space warrior who woke up from torpor, found out I was actually still a child despite having the mind of aforementioned millennia old space warrior I sure as hell wouldn't be the person I am right now.

Edited by KokoroWish

13 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

And a bathroom.....so I can use Loki and go invisible and peak when my pretty Tenno is bathing :3

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, KokoroWish said:

There's a bed in the Helminth room. I know that's where mine would sleep.

Near tentacles. Nice choice ;P

Edited by FollowTheFaceless

1 hour ago, KokoroWish said:

As for feeling inhuman and distant, well... good. If I was a millennia old space warrior who woke up from torpor, found out I was actually still a child despite having the brain of aforementioned millennia old space warrior I sure as hell wouldn't be the person I am right now.

Well, they actually still have the brain of children, being since they were put into stasis as children...

And I probably would be even more me, lol.