Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHY MUST YOU HAVE RUINED VALKYR DELUSION?!?

Spawnling123

So I know I'm a little late to writing this, but I have never been bothered until now.

When Tennogen came out on whatever round it was when PoE was released, it came with Valkyr Delusion. I bought this skin, because I thought it looked awesome, and when I put on prime accessories it looked so amazing! (I have a terrible quality video with a few shots of it. Literally the least effort ever put into a video. I'll link in a sec.) Then the first hotfix came out. And it ruined it. Instead of the awesomeness that was the strange designs of the prime parts, it was just regular valkyr prime. 

Tell me that isn't awesome. It's a shame it isn't still like this...

1 hour ago, Spawnling123 said:

So I know I'm a little late to writing this, but I have never been bothered until now.

When Tennogen came out on whatever round it was when PoE was released, it came with Valkyr Delusion. I bought this skin, because I thought it looked awesome, and when I put on prime accessories it looked so amazing! (I have a terrible quality video with a few shots of it. Literally the least effort ever put into a video. I'll link in a sec.) Then the first hotfix came out. And it ruined it. Instead of the awesomeness that was the strange designs of the prime parts, it was just regular valkyr prime. 

Tell me that isn't awesome. It's a shame it isn't still like this...

So your issue is that the Tennogen Texture was previously applied to the Prime Armour (in error), then they fixed it so that the Prime Armour was back to it's original textures.
I mean, I understand that, but in most circumstances (like Hydroid Primes Shoulders) it was just fixing buggy textures.
I posted a thread in Tennogen forum a while ago asking for the release of Prime Armour textures so Modders could compensate for the Prime body if ppl chose to use it... It was ignored... I still think it should be done.

Edited by Carnage2K4

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/02/2018 at 12:11 PM, Carnage2K4 said:

So your issue is that the Tennogen Texture was previously applied to the Prime Armour (in error), then they fixed it so that the Prime Armour was back to it's original textures.
I mean, I understand that, but in most circumstances (like Hydroid Primes Shoulders) it was just fixing buggy textures.
I posted a thread in Tennogen forum a while ago asking for the release of Prime Armour textures so Modders could compensate for the Prime body if ppl chose to use it... It was ignored... I still think it should be done.

I know it was a glitch, but it just looks so much better previously imo, and it is the reason I dropped like 9 bucks on it (aud)