Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding The Weapon Buffs: Rubico

(PSN)LoisGordils

"Rubico

Mastery Rank increased from 5 to 6

Status chance increased from 5% to 12%

Critical chance increased from 25% to 30%"

First off, thank you so, so, so much for taking the time, effort and resources for revisiting every weapon in the game. Now, regarding the Rubico buff, love the critical chance buff... However, the status chance change, while in no way bad, doesn't really add to the weapon. The Rubico, my favorite looking sniper by FAR could desperately use a reload speed buff. That's what's keeping me from using it all the time. I love the sound, adore the looks, damage is superb but that reload man... If the clip wasn't so tiny I wouldn't mind so much :/

PS: The scope could use some touching up as well, I can barely see the reticle :(

5 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Ah, yes, the band-aid squad.

No, too many essential mods. I wish I could fit extra reload, but I can't, sadly. I wish they would add utility slots for weapons that can ONLY be occupied by QoL mods

Like they did with exilus slot and majority of the players only use drift mods?

17 minutes ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

No, too many essential mods. I wish I could fit extra reload, but I can't, sadly. I wish they would add utility slots for weapons that can ONLY be occupied by QoL mods

Then freaking compromise then...that’s what the whole system is about

1 hour ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Making the reload speed lower does not even remotely fit into a slot that would be for QoL mods. I'd be hard pressed to think of any mods that would be strictly QoL and not direct buffs to damage output.