Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(No longer works) Farming the new relics faster

Vox-Lunaris

On 2/7/2018 at 8:26 PM, UrielColtan said:

Or you can just buy relics from the syndicates, higher percentage to get the relics in them.

Not really, I bought 10 relic packs from 2 syndicates (took awhile to get 100k+ in each) and only walked away with 3 of the relics... that standing would have been better spent on platworthy items.

On the original topic, I think its great that someone took the time to work this out. These items (while unavailable) cost a small fortune, so I am going to go the route of getting as many relics as fast as possible so I can not only add their meat to my complesionist ocd'esque gameplay, but after a few months, make larger chunks of plat to spend on the rest of the things that cant be gathered in the traditional sense.

SMH it's just like this community to take DE's idea of farming and turn it on its head. This time it ruins the original idea of the missions while mutually adding a relatively huge chance for the intended reward. I, like most, will follow this meta. 2 months of stage 1 bounties then. That is unless they going to hop to changing this. Granted they were pretty sure putting them in the bounties was a good idea. 

Il y a 1 heure, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg a dit :

I wish the OP would go back and put in big bold letters "ONLY DO THIS ON SOLO MODE" so as not to further ruin bounties (if thats even possible) with host migrations and the like.  Or ruin the experience for lower level players who are actually there for something OTHER than the relic.

Done, although not in big letter :)

Il y a 19 heures, ArcanianWarrior a dit :

This method doesn't work anymore after patch 22.12

They made the unvaulted relics uncommon so now the highest chance to get them from a stage is the last one

Yup, and it's much harder to get relics now. Thanx to all the ones that kept leaving bounties on public and to the ones complaining.

Il y a 2 heures, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg a dit :

and don't forget to thank the people advertising this method in the first place. :facepalm:

Are we a cause? yeah

Are we to be blamed? no

I even added not to be used in public squads <.<

I just gave a method, it's up to the players to not abuse it. 

Maybe i should've known better than to trust them though :angry:

16 minutes ago, (PS4)AeonDeus said:

So this is the thread we have to thank for unvaulted relics getting moved into silver tier. Used to be 1 bounty almost always dropped one unvaulted relic. Now it's some useless current one, 200 endo and the 7,856th Fracturing Wind. 

Nice job. 

Can't exactly blame the thread for DE changing the reward tier instead of coming up with a better mechanic that encourages people to go through the whole bounty or fixing the host migration issues wiping out everyone but the hosts non bounty/mining/fishing loot. 

I'm honestly kinda glad that I have pretty much no reason to participate in this round of unvaulting as i already have everything except maybe Bo Prime. Cause even before this it sounded grindy to the point of not really being fun and all the other plains grind still has me pretty burned out on the plains in general.

Edited by Oreades