Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing need to be fixed, traversing in plains awfull now

Atekron

Only time when people use it to go back to Cetus, no one uses it between stages, when it actually be useful because it cost resources to craft, no one uses it in combat cos it take so long to deploy, can easily be kick out from archwing and it take resources to craft. So, yeah we use it only to victoriously go back to home.

I know this was talked many times before, but this so fundamental to enjoyment of playing bounties, this thing should really be changed.

We need fast, immediate deployment, and craft free, like sharkwing.

This is maybe last thing that is still not fixed after original release of PoE.

And yes, I do understand that DE need some resource sink, but there should be another way.

Edited by Atekron

I never use it for said reasons, hate consumables in general. 

And hate the idea of using a consumable for 10 seconds.

it should be a 1 time craft only, maybe a bp that costs alot of standing and some rare resources.

but i want it in my gear like mining and fishing stuff, select and its already on my frame’s shoulder

vor einer Stunde schrieb Atekron:

Only time when people use it to go back to Cetus, no one uses it between stages, when it actually be useful because it cost resources to craft, no one uses it in combat cos it take so long to deploy, can easily be kick out from archwing and it take resources to craft. So, yeah we use it only to victoriously go back to home.

I know this was talked many times before, but this so fundamental to enjoyment of playing bounties, this thing should really be changed.

We need fast, immediate deployment, and craft free, like sharkwing.

This is maybe last thing that is still not fixed after original release of PoE.

And yes, I do understand that DE need some resource sink, but there should be another way.

+1
Anything less than 800m I prefer to cover with maxed void dash (including Zenurik skills). So if it isn't the furthest Eidolon spawn, I use Archwing like... not at all. For Bounties I went over to a max range tough-nail Nova to speed up next objective start even more.

Archwings in PoE are just a terrible thing and least of all, fun.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb JohnKable:

it should be a 1 time craft only,

+1

Have so much stuff in my `to good to use - consumable´ -pool I never use and the Archwingslingshot is one of those. And, by the way, hate the idea to need fishoil to craft these. What the hell have fish to do with that? oO

Edited by (XB1)X1 Bull

3 minutes ago, Toran said:

+1
Anything less than 800m I prefer to cover with maxed void dash (including Zenurik skills). So if it isn't the furthest Eidolon spawn, I use Archwing like... not at all. For Bounties I went over to a max range tough-nail Nova to speed up next objective start even more.

Archwings in PoE are just a terrible thing and least of all, fun.

Cant tel your statement is wrong but Void dash is good only maxed out, and you know focus gain is pretty terribile for casual players, and its kinda impossibile to have it maxed if you are casual and focused on one of the other 4 schools.

moving in poe at a decent speed is an issue for alot of players, also due to randomness of bounty location/eidolon spawns/ and bad density in general

vor 6 Minuten schrieb JohnKable:

Cant tel your statement is wrong but Void dash is good only maxed out, and you know focus gain is pretty terribile for casual players, and its kinda impossibile to have it maxed if you are casual and focused on one of the other 4 schools.

moving in poe at a decent speed is an issue for alot of players, also due to randomness of bounty location/eidolon spawns/ and bad density in general

A dash chain covers about 215m, full energy recharge takes about 5 seconds. But that is with at least one waybound skill (Naramon) and Zenurik as primary. If Archwings weren't that bad, I probably hadn't started to focus that hard on the Operator in the first place.

As with traveling in the plains: some try travel frames but still want to use all the core abilities, usually at the expense of their survivability which often backfires when they try the hardest bounties.