The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please... Make a Forma-Reset

Omega-ZX

lol omg .. someone hide this thread.. after forma'in every frame and weapon, many of which have max formas on them, I would not do this all over again if this "suggestion" was followed.. Imagine that, 30 warframe and every weapon reset, and need to be releveled  .. AHHHHH NO THX   .. it would be .. exit stage left ..  

Edited by Madas007

13 hours ago, Oreades said:

Define reset? 

Because if you are talking about a refund & frame reset..... I'd rather not. As re-leveling my gear every time I forma it is already one of my least favorite parts of Warframe. 

Personally I wish they would just change things up so if you are re-polarizing an existing polarization it would just skip the whole level reset bit, cause I already did that once....

This exactly. The concept of having to re-level something because you forma it is no longer necessary. Once is enough. I understood it when there was a lack of content, this was a way to kind of keep an endgame grind. There's way too many things to grind, and way too many weapons/frames/companions now to keep forma level reset. I think if they got rid of this there would be a lot more variation of builds, which would be awesome to see! 

I'm not advocating for it but the only way this could possibly work is if they were like "Prime forma"  where it polarized a slot without having to level it again.   I have several hundred forma on frames gears equipment pet Sentinels Etc even if they gave me three times the amount back there's no way I want to level all those again.... Even if this was done  it would be such a hassle to redo them all especially since 95% would stay the same anyway.

Edited by (PS4)Eluminary