Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Destroy x Dargyn with Bow riven bug - dargyn kills not counting towards completion

0_The_F00l

Hello,

I traded for a riven which has a condition to kill 18 Dargyns with bow

First of all these things are very rare , i couldnt find them , but when i do , they do not count towards the riven completion.

Some of them that spawn directly during a bounty trigger the completion but not the ones which can be piloted.

Please check and fix.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
more accurate title

have the same issue with mine. but to continue i have kill 17 dargyns with a bow without getting hit by status. the dargyns you can fly if you reach it before the pilot dont count even if you let him get in. also the status aspect fails if you so much as fall to the ground from to far. no damage or anything just one of those hights that stops youfor a moment. also doesnt seem to work AT ALL with rhino iron skin active

i had "kill 5-6 dagryn pilots before they hit the ground" and had to kill roughly double the required amount for both rivens cause half the time it didnt count. i also just bought a "kill 15 dagryns with a bow while staying undetected" which sounds absolutely terribly considering they never spawn outside of bounties where you're detected.  i havent even tried it yet, but based on this thread im very worried to do so.

after getting 5 kills i can say mine isnt bad, the only ones that havent counted for me are the grounded dagryns and the ones that spawn when doing bounties/incurions cause they're alerted. i would like to say that 15 is WAY too many considering how few the spawns are, especially when you have to stay undetected, but over all thats my biggest problem. finding the dumb things.

Edited by brewedjuice

I too am having this issue. My Riven asks for 10 Dargyn kills without being detected. None of the unattended/grounded Dargyns have counted towards the kill count while I am invisible as Ivara. And the Dargyns that spawn in the air via their portal system only count half the time seemingly at random.

On 2/11/2018 at 2:57 PM, Sacpuncher said:

have the same issue with mine. but to continue i have kill 17 dargyns with a bow without getting hit by status. the dargyns you can fly if you reach it before the pilot dont count even if you let him get in. also the status aspect fails if you so much as fall to the ground from to far. no damage or anything just one of those hights that stops youfor a moment. also doesnt seem to work AT ALL with rhino iron skin active

I got this exact one as my first riven mod after war within, the only ones that seem to count are the ones that spawn mid-air, which seem insanely rare. As if the rarity wasn't a slap in the face enough, they're annoying (but not impossible) to hit with a bow, and you basically can't take damage from anything or have the progress reset since every enemy loves to proc those statuses on me. I had one progress reset because I made the mistake of touching the water in one of the ponds, taking an automatic magnetic proc and having the entire progress reset. What a stupid combination. Why don't the other Dargyns count, really?

For the kill x dargyns while aimgliding, I find Zephyr + Cernos with projectile speed works pretty well. Every one I've killed has counted toward the riven so far!

Edited by Xemeriba
Still has to be the ones that spawn in already flying though

Same problem here. Many of the dargyns that spawn don't count - I don't think any with a prefix like 'tusk dargyn' count. I'm on 6/12 of killing dargyns whilst aimgliding and just killed a whole bunch during missions that didn't count at all. The ones that start on the ground definitely don't count, even if you allow the pilots to get in.

Reporting an issue with this Riven, I got to 5 Dargyns while flying around the map. Face aggro the pilots on the ground and once they jump on their ships, I shot them down with my bow. However, when I touched the ground to pick up more energy, I lost all of my progress. The mod seems to be a bit twitchy, as this was already my second attempt after leaving to Cetus and returning later (which reset my progress, too).

Koro is a great tip, but I was only able to get 1 of 6 kills to register in one run, and 0 in the second. Same experience on POE -- major waste of time chasing. Update: realized I was releasing RMB too early -- best to bullet jump into aim glide and hold aim till the hit/kill is complete.. 

Edited by lostzx81
update

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha, I'm in same boat atm. "Kill 4 Dargyns with a bow without being affected by a status" and tried Loki and Rhino so far, I'm not going through every frame in hope there is one that bypasses the bug, wasted 1 hour on the plains and spent like a few min. on Koro. Nothing counts!. Enough with this BS.

There is no other way, other than selling the mod in hope somebody doesn't know about it or is willing to do plains riven challenges at all, cuz they are sold the most on the market and most disliked... Way too time consuming...

I have no hopes this is getting fixed any time soon,.if people had trouble with this months ago.