Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destroy x Dargyn with Bow riven bug - dargyn kills not counting towards completion

0_The_F00l

I have a riven that  goes: "Destroy 11 Dargyns using a bow in one day."

Nothing seems to trigger the counter. During the day, killing a dargyn flying (original or warframe rideable), on the ground, the pilot alone, the pilot falling, with or without the help of a skill, with or without using the Rakata Cernos Blight effect, with or without using Ivara's skills, does nothing. I cant get it to work.

On 2018-02-28 at 11:04 PM, MoistKrappenschitz said:

EASY WAY: Good place Kuva Fortress: KORO (Assault) melt door. 6 or so dargyns will spawn. Destroy those quit and rinse and repeat. After you destroy the 6 dargyns you DO NOT have to stay for the rest of the mission. VERY easy way to unlock the riven. Every dargyns I shot counted.

This Works, i can confirm this works

Can confirm this works. Had a melee riven with "Destroy 3 Dargyns using a bow in one day" challenge. Nothing in the plains counted regardless of what time of day it was in Cetus or what type of dargyn was destroyed. Came to this thread and decided to try out the Koro mission on the Kuva Fortress and for whatever reason those counted. Whether or not that mission will work if you have to destroy more than the 6-8 dargyns that spawn I do not know.

Edit: I will mention that it was day in Cetus when I gave up and decided to try my luck with Koro. I don't know if Cetus time of day matters or not but I figured I'd mention it.

Edit 2: Used the Mutalist Cernos when I went to Koro.

Edited by Rizzingon
More info

I just finished War Within and got excited for my first Riven. 

Kill 5 didgeridoos using a bow

OK, I went to the plains ASAP and killed several of them. Not a single one counted. I even killed 2 of them before the pilot got on. I killed one that randomly flew in the air. ETC.

Destroy 5. Shouldn't be difficult, but now I apparently got unlucky and have to deal with this as my first Riven.

Thanks, DE.

I got this one and was very confused at first until I found this post.

The Kovo mission on Kuva Fortress worked wonders for me. 

I had a riven: "Kill 5 Dargyns with a bow in one day" on a pistol mod. First I tried using the Balistica but that is a xbow. 

So I did the riven using a Dread and just having the riven mod on my secondary wpn.

I can confirm you do not need to complete mission got 4 the first try and 1 on my 3rd. 2nd time none spawned but might have been because I was in stealth the entire time.

Edited by Mckoch

So I got this challenge today from the free rifle riven. Used to use Zhuge on any dargyn I saw and no issues, but now they don't count. (Tried with Zhuge and Rakta Cernos)

Edit: I managed to do it after killing 20 of them and some randomly counting towards the goal.

Edited by Madway7

I had no problems with kill pilots before hiting ground riven, but dargyns destroyed with bow wont count for me. But hey, its been reported only few month 

On 2018-03-01 at 6:04 AM, MoistKrappenschitz said:

EASY WAY: Good place Kuva Fortress: KORO (Assault) melt door. 6 or so dargyns will spawn. Destroy those quit and rinse and repeat. After you destroy the 6 dargyns you DO NOT have to stay for the rest of the mission. VERY easy way to unlock the riven. Every dargyns I shot counted.

Koro worked like a charm, thanks.

Edited by LepraSK
i found da wae

On 2018-06-02 at 5:43 AM, theangelbelow88 said:

Same, I have 'Kill 5 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground" I have killed 20+ and not one has counted -_-

I still have Kill 6 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground alone unlocked. Actually 1/6 and this one i got from Plains. Koro kills do not count.

I did one today in plains.. I used ivara and dread.

Tried with navigator with spawn dargyn, didnt work,

Tried shooting spawned dargyn, didnt count.

Shot wf rideable( on the ground).. Didnt work.

But wierdly enough, what worked was, i waited for the pilot to mount the dargyn, and then shot them. IT counted. Shot 2 of them. The rest i did in koro. Koro , kuva fortress, worked like a charm.

Edited by devkamal22

• 1 month later...

Only Dargyns piloted by Grineer count. (both in-air spawned and ground spawned *VERIFIED*)

No empty Dargyns (regarless of in the air or grounded).

No Dargyns piloted by squadmates.

Only Dargyns that are actively piloted by Grineer.

Don't shoot them from behind or you might kill the pilot just before the Dragyn gets hit, this wont count!

On 2018-06-10 at 9:32 PM, texrei said:

I still have Kill 6 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground alone unlocked. Actually 1/6 and this one i got from Plains. Koro kills do not count.

Yeah... same here. I went to koro with Mesa and none of my kills counted. Did the mission twice and nothing. Has this been patched in some way?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright team, I've got it down--sort of. Kill 18 Dargyns with a bow without being affexted by a status. After hours of testing I still have no idea what was reseting the progress through my status immunity, but this is what's up. Titania with max duration. Spam her 1 for total immunity, run to the first objective, and have a friend on Gara put a shield up so you take No damage. This stops whatever is randomly disqualifying you. Then you shoot the several Dargyn that appear, and quit out immediately. Rinse and repeat. The riven keeps all progress. Uggg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
En ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 a las 1:16, (XB1)Mitraandir dijo:

Um, just go to Koro on Kuva Fortress, in the early part of the mission 6 or so dargyns spawn and i've never had an issue with them counting towards my rivens.

I can confirm this. I had to kill 5 Dargyns with a bow and I was able to complete this one on Koro. Just place the melt down key at the door and 6 will spawn, 3 to each side of the door, between the asteroids. Each one of those counts for the riven.

Now I'm strugling with one that is about fishing, mining and killing an enemy in 30 seconds with an exhausted dragon key equiped. I can find a place where I can go to fishing and mining quite fast, but I can't find an enemy near 😞