Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reverting trade after scam

BUAHAHAHAHA

Question

Hey ppl, so i made a mistake trusting someone on internet today, as we were doing a trade that required two trading sessions i decided to trust a fellow tenno who - as expected - left after first trade.

My question is, can i submit a ticket requesting for reversing this trade or is it a lost case?

14 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

Hey ppl, so i made a mistake trusting someone on internet today, as we were doing a trade that required two trading sessions i decided to trust a fellow tenno who - as expected - left after first trade.

My question is, can i submit a ticket requesting for reversing this trade or is it a lost case?

As I know DE is not responsible for stuff like this, so most likely you wont have reverted any item.

It would be a good suggestion to have multiple trade spaces for weapons like Akstilleto prime tho.

12 minutes ago, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

DE’s stance on this matter: link

However, please be aware that once you have completed a trade in game we cannot reverse it, so be careful out there!

They will more than likely say no.

If you need to do multiple trades, always divide the platinum equally between the trades (or the worth of the items in the trade). If the other person says put it all in the first, decline the trade.

Edited by krc473
Forgot the link

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

DE’s stance on this matter: link

However, please be aware that once you have completed a trade in game we cannot reverse it, so be careful out there!

They will more than likely say no.

If you need to do multiple trades, always divide the platinum equally between the trades (or the worth of the items in the trade). If the other person says put it all in the first, decline the trade.

Im fine with it as long as he gets punished for that :P.

4 minutes ago, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

Im fine with it as long as he gets punished for that :P.

Have you got evidence of the everything?

I would say it’s unlikely the other person will get punished. It’s not really DE’s problem. Besides, you stated you expected them to leave after trade one, so it’s just you being negligent.

21 minutes ago, BUAHAHAHAHA said:

decided to trust a fellow tenno who - as expected - left after first trade

1 minute ago, krc473 said:

Have you got evidence of the everything?

I would say it’s unlikely the other person will get punished. It’s not really DE’s problem. Besides, you stated you expected them to leave after trade one, so it’s just you being negligent.

Sadly, i got only screenshots of chat window, not the trade one.

Im not saying its DE's problem (duh), i expect the worst as soon as there is a possibility for it - doesnt change that its was a wrong move on my part.

As i said, as long as he gets punished for that im fine.

They might end up with a trade suspension on their account if there is a consistent pattern of reports about them with sufficient proof. That said one report, probably not going to immediately effect them, that said if you have screenshots I'd probably definitely report them. Either way I doubt there would be any reversal of the trade. 

Personally I try to take screenshots of every aspect of my trade starting from the first PM to the final transaction/PM even with people I know/trust. Just in case any trade decides to come back an attempt to haunt me for whatever reason.