Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Crates Farming

(PSN)l-p4p-I

Question

Being Trials soon to be removed, the best way of rare crates farming will also go.

So I would like to know if anyone knows any other effective way to farm crates.

I'm the kind of player who doesn't have enough plat to buy affinity/creds boosters( :c )...

Any help would be appreciated

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)p4p1Ch4lon said:

Being Trials soon to be removed, the best way of rare crates farming will also go.

I'm the kind of player who doesn't have enough plat to buy affinity/creds boosters( :c )...

Unfortunately, buying the boosters will be the most effective way. That said, you can sell prime parts you don't need or even full sets for plat if you trade with other players. Sad, but really the only effective way to do anything.

1 minute ago, (PS4)p4p1Ch4lon said:

there is no great way, best advice is run a mission that you plan to search every inch of the map. i run a lot of sabotage, for instance, since you need to find caches for nitain/xiphos parts

I often run into them oddly and never did raids, simply not had interesst in them. Still got like several Mantis parts as example, several sets even.

Somehow not get the argument here, its the same with maniacs, they stil lexist outside of raids, sure a bit slower but not painful to do.

I farmed ash also without raids as example, if oyu know waht missions you cna repat its easier then having ot wait for a raid group in the end.

Still can see your point thou.

3 hours ago, (PS4)p4p1Ch4lon said:

Spending several hours hunting a crate to get you a 30 minute booster is beyond silly.  You'd have way more affinity or credits if you just spent your time farming those things for the whole time.

hace 2 horas, (PS4)Agent_CHAR dijo:

Spending several hours hunting a crate to get you a 30 minute booster is beyond silly.  You'd have way more affinity or credits if you just spent your time farming those things for the whole time.

I'm the kind of speedrunner player, so i don't spend so much time doing it. Always i can find around 3-4 crates. Complete LOR takes me 15mins(or less, pretty sure), and i play this game about 2-3hrs everyday, so i have the boosters for the rest of time i play. I don't think is silly :c

Edited by (PS4)p4p1Ch4lon
Grammar

hace 6 horas, HC217 dijo:

there is no great way, best advice is run a mission that you plan to search every inch of the map. i run a lot of sabotage, for instance, since you need to find caches for nitain/xiphos parts

hace 6 horas, (PS4)Boomstickman98 dijo:

Unfortunately, buying the boosters will be the most effective way. That said, you can sell prime parts you don't need or even full sets for plat if you trade with other players. Sad, but really the only effective way to do anything.

It's true, maybe i got to say: best way for me lol

4 hours ago, (PS4)p4p1Ch4lon said:

I'm the kind of speedrunner player, so i don't spend so much time doing it. Always i can find around 3-4 crates. Complete LOR takes me 15mins

If you can find 3-4 crates in under an hour without LOR then you wouldn't have posted this question.  If you consistently find one crate in an hour WITHOUT LOR I'd be impressed, until I remembered you spent an hour doing nothing more than looking for a chest with a booster in it.

Play the way you want even if I think its silly... what do I know.

4 hours ago, (PS4)p4p1Ch4lon said:

Complete LOR takes me 15mins(or less, pretty sure), 

actually your best time for LOR is about 19:54. Time flies when you're having fun :thumbup:

But I agree, the lors were the best way to get a quick credit booster (which pretty much ran out right after the trial but were good for doubling trial credits) and affinity boosters if you run a quick focus farm right after.

hace 1 hora, (PS4)Agent_CHAR dijo:

If you can find 3-4 crates in under an hour without LOR then you wouldn't have posted this question.  If you consistently find one crate in an hour WITHOUT LOR I'd be impressed, until I remembered you spent an hour doing nothing more than looking for a chest with a booster in it.

Play the way you want even if I think its silly... what do I know.

I ment i find the crates while doing LOR.:facepalm:

But, nevermind, you're ok, i'm dumb for doing questions like this...

hace 56 minutos, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg dijo:

actually your best time for LOR is about 19:54. Time flies when you're having fun :thumbup:

But I agree, the lors were the best way to get a quick credit booster (which pretty much ran out right after the trial but were good for doubling trial credits) and affinity boosters if you run a quick focus farm right after.

Must be true, i can be sure i'm speedrunning when really not, time flies very quick. But i feel i do it fast.

Basically, it's what i do, Focus farm after LOR. Some alerts, random mission, then go to sleep. Rare crates are good for me bc i can have boosters while i playing, and i wouldn't like to spend plat on 3d/7d/30d boosters when i just play 3hrs daily (21hrs i cannot do anything with boosters active).

It's good to see somebody understand me :laugh: