Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenistar Malfunction

(PSN)Dorian-Hawkmoon

New undocumented feature, randomly while playing, try to throw the disc out and nothing happens. Then try to switch to secondary or primary, , nothing happens. zenistar becomes 'stuck' in your hand and all you can do is swing it, can't swap weapons, can't throw the disc. Switch to operator and back, still stuck. Try killing self, revive, maybe about half the time will fix it, There are a couple of odd things with it, audio noise sounds like your constantly picking up resources, even when your not. Graphicaly it sometimes shows secondary weapon and zenistar in your hand at the same time. Very rarely it will 'fix' itself for no reason, but usually last til I bail on the mission. Happens in plains, and regular missions. 5 other people in my clan have this 'feature'. Hopefully this will get some attention or someone can explain it better.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Dorian-Hawkmoon said:

I figured feedback would get more views in case there was something we could do on our side to help it. My luck with support hasn't been promising in the past. With so many I know haveing the issue, I'm surprised no one comments on it.

Getting more views will not help the right teams to see these bugs. There's a team that watches the bug forums and does their best to fix bugs but they can't fix bugs if they can't find them.

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:46 AM, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

This has been reported again and again in the bug forums. 

DE either doesn't read the bug forums, or doesn't care to fix it. Neither is that good.

I feel the same way I've personally have brought up this very issue on SEVERAL occasions, yet after 2 major updates NOTHING has changed.  The worst part for me is DE won't even acknowledge that this is even an issue.

Edited by (XB1)Nittymaster
Grammar

Thank you Crackle, I tried talking to a few GoTL's, I know others posted it in bugs, I was just trying to get this in front of different people, it's a major flaw to some, but no one from DE has said anything about it yet. I have over 3k hrs in game, have run a Storm clan for over 4 years, I'm not trying to dis DE, I love this game, it is my hobby, just like to see this addressed, It's a terrible way to lose a 50 wave relic run because you can't use any of your weapons.