Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.13.2

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, Shifty_Shuffler said:

I have played the game for 5 years too, I like this change. 

Maybe time to switch your focus to rivens if all you care about is plat.

Dont say you like too 800 Day Login reward "Compas Syandana" cmon dude... Rivens? good joke ))  I told about time.. that was a endgame staff and now, everyone can get it.. i feel energize nerf soon...

9 minutes ago, HeiBS said:

Dont say you like too 800 Day Login reward "Compas Syandana" cmon dude... 

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean?  (sorry was being dense). Haven't got it yet, but meh, it's free stuff for just logging in.

One thing I would say though is that the Eidolon Bounties should only be accessible from Onkko, so at least players must have completed TWW to queue up for them.

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Arcane Energize on February 16th, 2018 [Colorized]

unknown.png

good :) was never worth 300p per arcane anyway, all this shows is that the tiny portion of players that did trials dont get to decide what they are worth now :) YOU DONT NEED ARCANE ENERGISE FOR ANYTHING anyway :)

2 hours ago, WolfTitan said:

DE must keep trials because:

• There is overwhelming opposition to removing trials.
  • 40-60K unique PC players raided every month over the last 2 years, which increased to 80-90k last month.
  • It's the last of what's end-game for many.
  • It's the only component of WF that requires continuous teamwork.
  • It's the only PvE component of WF that allows for more than 4 players.

Also thanks for giving the middle finger to those who have raided frequently by pushing a 100% arcane drop rate from Eidolons.

Raids were endgame?  Because everybody else says "Fashion frame is end game"

I'm honestly sighing at this post, Bye Trials, now back to being bored and waiting 2 hours at maximum to kill a boring High Health Pool enemy that does 1 Billion AoE damage and requires a specific setup, Like tell me has anyone done the eidolons with 4 banshees? Doubt it. Definantly can do that in Trials. 

2 minutes ago, Biohazard_Wraith said:

Raids were endgame?  Because everybody else says "Fashion frame is end game"

Yeah raids  were pretty good endgame content, where you could appreciate all your warframes you put forma on, the eidolons are where you can appreciate your boring trinity, chroma, volt and harrow setups, against a giant sponge, that does a lot of damage even, to Inaros with max hp and armor, when soloing it.

5 minutes ago, CaptainJLP said:

Yeah raids  were pretty good endgame content, where you could appreciate all your warframes you put forma on, the eidolons are where you can appreciate your boring trinity, chroma, volt and harrow setups, against a giant sponge, that does a lot of damage even, to Inaros with max hp and armor, when soloing it.

Well im having a whole lot of trouble understanding what you call good endgame content.  I have never even once completed a raid successfully even with an organized team because of all the stupid soft locks which btw got pretty annoying right damn quick.  After about 10 wasted keys to the Law of Retribution I was absolutely f*cking done with raids and so was my clan of 400 at the time.

26 minutes ago, Shifty_Shuffler said:

Sorry, I am not sure what you mean?

no important I just mean DE once again show to veteran players a middle finger :) .. And DE is so hypocrite. How i seeing it: DE: lets Nerf Ember! ... och wait ppl wont like she took so much energy... ok so give them no limit chance to get almost free double arcane energize :crylaugh: 

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • The variety of Arcanes have been spread out across all 3 variants and weighted according to the rarity of the Arcane and difficulty of the Teralyst variant. 
  • How you choose to defeat the Teralyst variants also attributes to the Arcane type/chance.

sigh.

let us pick the arcane we want. High end quills reward for standing.

plz?

If this isn't feasible because of the minority of groups who run like 5-6 teralysts per night.. well.. maybe that's another issue to address entirely?

2 minutes ago, Meneliki said:

sigh.

let us pick the arcane we want. High end quills reward for standing.

plz?

If this isn't feasible because of the minority of groups who run like 5-6 teralysts per night.. well.. maybe that's another issue to address entirely?

There are some who can do 9 Eidolons per night (3 sets of 3). That's 9 arcanes per night.

1 minute ago, WolfTitan said:

There are some who can do 9 Eidolons per night (3 sets of 3). That's 9 arcanes per night.

Sounds like a design flaw in and of itself, to me. 

Either way, let them max out all their arcanes in 1 week if they want to. Eidelons are a lot more accesible than trials, so they're not gonna have the market cornered in the same way. Ppl will just get their own.

RIP arcane economy. 20+ arcanes per day is totally fair to the raiders compared to the 3 arcane limit from raids.

After a few months, arcane sets will go for like 50p. Arcanes will just become another mod that people happen to get from Eidolon hunting. At least make the drop percentage lower. 100% is ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Marmokia said:

would it be possible to make zephyr's airwalk stop when you hit a wall? that way you dont spend a few seconds just charging into a wall or ceiling unable to move. you could also have leftover duration translate to more floaty time? am going to make a suggestion post on this as well

I really wish they'd make any surface impact of greater than 45 degrees into essentially a dive-bomb effect. It makes sense DE...

2 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

why would that be fixed....razorwing IS archwing as far as the game is concerned.

Cause it's pretty horrible to have a mechanic that singles out a single frames ability and allows level 10 enemies to reliably oneshot you..... doubly so when it is essentially that frames defining ability. 

Archived