Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Hunter Information Relay

Sinnjid

So, we all know what happened to Raids. With the new changes, Arcanes now drop from Eidolons, too. Now, while some may have the arcanes, ALL the Operator stuff, several billion points in Focus, and a six forma Lanka, most players don't have everything required to satisfy the requirements of the (somewhat elitist) Recruiting Chat, and some of us just don't want to put up with the messy and rather caustic attitude of the teams made through there. So, for all of you that want to run Eidolons, but don't have ALL the gear for an endgame or want a full, in-depth server dedicated for Eidolons and all other things Warframe, you're in luck!  This server was created by  @---Dradon--- @Mcshmile @BiometalP

Enjoy resources such as:

• Teachers for Eidolon runs
  • Constant updates on bugs, strategies, and new ideas.
  • Weapon builds, Operator loadouts, and Warframe builds.
  • Buses, runs, and roles for those that want to take Eidolon hunting to the next level.
  • Alert Bots for all those useful alerts!

We even have miscellaneous roles for both POE resources and normal resources, including, but not limited to:

• Cetus wisp farms!
  • Fishing!
  • Mining!
  • Nano Spores! (Yes, this is a serious role.)
  • Plastids!
  • Polymer Bundles!
  • ClanTech materials!
  • Prime parts!
  • Prime Frames!
  • Unvaulted Prime Parts!
  • XP!
  • Credits!

We even have roles for other things, such as:

• LFTeralyst, LFGantulyst, and LFHydrolyst!
  • Roles for experienced Eidolon Vets!
  • Streamers!
  • Even stuff for the Index!

With more on the way, each and every day!

The best part, though? All this takes is a simple Discord account, and you're ready to go! As long as you're willing to learn, any player is welcome, regardless of the level of their weapons, or the MR of their account. Everyone is welcome in here. We're looking forward to building a wonderful community with players that are willing to help others and teach. Hopefully, we'll grow and become the shining beacon for running Eidolons. 

due to backlash, the server owner has requested that I change the name to something more fitting. I hope that any issues will be resolved with this change, and we can all move forward from here. The server was not meant to start drama or damage others. It was created in an attempt to make the best of a bad situation. With raids being removed, and Eidolons replacing them, a few players hoped to make the best of a bad situation and provide players with a server that could possibly help. Both I and the server owner sincerely apologize if anyone was upset by the nature of the post, and any damage that the lighthearted joke of the server owner made with the name of the server. With this in mind, all involved would like to move on from this and help the community. All that was done was an attempt to do something good for the players. This in mind, everyone within the server would like to move on and help to improve every player's experience with Warframe. 

Discord invite link is  https://discord.gg/bVKDU68

Hop on and make yourself comfy, fellow Tenno! May your hunts be bountiful!

Edited by Sinnjid

à l’instant, Valiant a dit :

...Don't suppose you guys do original raid runs while they're still in existence? Have yet to do Jordas (as in, ever) but I keep an eye out on recruiting and there's nothing. Only looking to get that oustanding cosmetic :/

It's an option for now, but when raids will be gone it's gonna be removed

Well, glad to see that the raiding community isn't dead completely, but also sad to see that we're already giving up on keeping trials in the game. Always nice to have a community that caters to the noobs in a game that teaches you how to do.....nothing xD

I'd press F, but it's tied to my super in Destiny. Warframe ain't worth wasting it anymore for fun. Rest in Pieces, raid community :c

il y a 4 minutes, DarkFlameZealot a dit :

Well, glad to see that the raiding community isn't dead completely, but also sad to see that we're already giving up on keeping trials in the game. Always nice to have a community that caters to the noobs in a game that teaches you how to do.....nothing xD

I'd press F, but it's tied to my super in Destiny. Warframe ain't worth wasting it anymore for fun. Rest in Pieces, raid community :c

But this is for eidolon tough :/ Not trials lol

What to teach? Isnt it simply shot the big guy on the map?

Ohh forgot the difficulty ist to have enough energy pizzas...otherwise it´s shot it with an amp, if it doesnt work shot it wit a normal weapon

There is nothig to teach imo. You can do it one in a (random group) and you know everything

1 minute ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Ohh forgot the difficulty ist to have enough energy pizzas...otherwise it´s shot it with an amp, if it doesnt work shot it wit a normal weapon

There is nothig to teach imo. You can do it one in a (random group) and you know everything

Its more than to teach, its to try and start a new community and breathe some life into the game for the vets and new players. Help make a connection between players. If I didn't have any help from veteran players I would be way worse off for it. Its not just about the eidolons.

6 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

That's part of the problem with their design.  They're a gear check more so than a knowledge check, meaning they're less noob friendly, and less community friendly. It'll take more work to form the same sort of community around eidolons as was formed around trials.

Edited by Guest

but by making everything newbie friendly, what should vets do? except from doing survival (/interception) for as long as possible and pushing thamselfs to some kind of limits...

farming more kuva for pure rng?

farming for poe things you just use in poe? (or manly not cause laggy and more buggy than any raid)

Edited by Dark_Lugia

As a frequent raider, I really do support efforts by players such as the ones in the OP to help new players and to try to keep it all going. Many players, like myself, are still heavily emotional from what is to come for raids, but I'm still happy to see this outreach and not just the pit of doom that many are seeing right now. Wishing you success! :laugh: