Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Mods are so Robotic

Ragnarok160

Im on the forums pretty often but every time a Forum mod (minus adien and occationally letter) comments on a post its to shut them down or give a super politically correct statement. i could be like "hey i like puppies" and they would say something like "puppies have nothing to do with this thread, closing" or "thread is non constructive, closing" i actually had a thread yesterday that got closed because people decided to misbehave and all i get is.

Thread has failed to remain constructive and respectful.

Closing.

like cant i ever get a "HAY" or like a "good post bruh" why is it i have to have a heart attack every time a forum mod comments on my post? i think aiden and letter are prob the only to i see that wont always close threads?

i vote for less copy and pasted responses and see more of a "hay bruh cool post"

more chill forum mods 

BONUS MEME: 3pakV5b.jpg?1

Edited by Ragnarok160

My single biggest gripe with the Fast and Furious franchise is how damned often they say Bruh/Bro in the second movie.

The movie comes off sad and pathetic, as if it's catering to prepubescent kids who can't go a sentence without using the word. Not something the forums should ever do.

Or more simply, 

46 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

My single biggest gripe with the Fast and Furious franchise is how damned often they say Bruh/Bro in the second movie.

The movie comes off sad and pathetic, as if it's catering to prepubescent kids who can't go a sentence without using the word. Not something the forums should ever do.

Or more simply, 

Idk i use it a lot to convey an unserious relationship