Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Log-in Highly Unfair

(PSN)CamoLogan

hace 2 horas, NeithanDiniem dijo:

You didn't have to play missions to rack up those 800 days. You could have spent 800 minutes and gotten it. Hema required hours and days of grind from each player contributing. I don't agree with the cost as it is now, but comparing Hema to the login is not an accurate comparison.

And? If it's just "spending 800 minutes to get it" then why are people complaining? Sorry but I disagree. It is the same.

It doesn't matter if it takes just 1 minute to log in, because it took 800 days to get the newest Syandana, I had to login every single day to get it. So I've been doing something for more than 2 years to get to where I am now (meanwhile the OP decided not to do it, take a year or more off and now comes here complaining about it). If DE respects the time players spent farming for the Hema (something I too had to do and I wouldn't have any issues with them lowering the costs for newer players) they should respect players' time now too. 

As I said before, I don't mind them changing the login system and allowing people to get the login rewards sooner, I really don't care. What I do care is DE being consistent and not doing something one time and another thing later.

It doesn't matter if for you it's not the same, the thing is that farming for the hema or login in for 800+ days both -take time-, so either they respect ALL of the players' time or they don't. But it's not fair to use the excuse of "We respect the time people spent farming the hema" and now they don't care about every single player that's been playing for 800+ days.

My point is, if they change they login system and allow newer players to access that stuff sooner, they should go back and change the Hema's cost too. Be consistent either way, respect people's time or make the necessary changes, but don't go around using that excuse whenever fits them the most.

15 hours ago, kuciol said:

Locking PLAYABLE CONTENT behind time walls, 1 times events, platforms etc is never a good thing and something i despise the most in gaming. This mentality of "ive found game before you therefor im better" is the most f up thing about gaming communities in every game. Denying the content to others just because you want to feel special is just childish.  You did nothing special for it , just happened to find the game faster than the others.

This. 

The irony in this thread is so thick I can cut it with a knife.  There is absolutely nothing wrong with exclusivity, Hell I enjoy my awful beta skins, and will be upset if DE were to release them to the public. However the way some of ya are expressing yourself is both ironic and foolish.

To the OP you are absolutely right, the primed mods and weapons should not be gated behind a time wall. However the cosmetics stuff is perfectly reasonable to gate behind the time wall. 

Edited by toxicpanda

They’re reconfiguring it to allow players the ability to choose a reward path that’ll improve the pace for receiving some rewards.  I think it’ll be a nice change that gives players easier access to more desirable items, but still make them need to login the same amount to get all of the rewards  

That said, I’ve logged in everyday since the change.  I’ve logged in so much I often don’t get to see what the next reward is because it hasn’t been finished yet. However, seeing someone wanting it now, because it’s ‘unfair’ seems a touch puerile.  I support the changes DE said they’d make because the current setup does seem a bit off putting and the proposed changes sound quite fair.  Just don’t lament your lack of immediate access to something if the only reason you don’t have access is because of your decision.  

The complaint is poorly thought out at best. Someone who makes the effort to log in every single day for 1000 days, and you complain because you were unable to commit the same amount of dedication. 

There are at best, around a dozen items rewarded to you. There are hundreds more to craft, all logically better compared to a measly log-in reward. Now, if you were to get your wish, the other side will then complain how your complaining got you an item with little effort something they put in the effort to obtain. 

It's something that has extremely poor taste. Either you put in the same amount of time or stop complaining that other people were more dedicated than you. Excuses like poor internet or being out of town or not having the time opportunity are irrelevant. Is DE supposed to cater to your lifestyle? No, either you can accomplish something or you don't have the resources to.

That's just my 2 cents.

20 hours ago, EndermanBeast said:

There are better weapons than the daily log-in weapons. I could name quite a lot of weapons.

and also, those players played more than you. Deal with it.

Log ins =/= more play time. its litterally justa  number of how many times youve hit the log in button. its 100% effortless and undeserving of a reward. let NOT reward people for just hitting the log in button shall we? lets get rid of the participation rewards and move em into actual tasks ingame like beating a raid. or killing a eidolon. instead of "hey ima log in to warframe for less then a minute and claim my reward and then log off because hey. DE like to reward me for doing such a effortless task" 

ive said this in the other thread about this. 

just because you have X amount of logins does not mean you are more deserving of said stuff over those who have doubled if not trippled or more your logins but in hours. 

meaning they actually are more deserving of said rewards then you. defending this system is nothing more then entitlement. 

20 hours ago, Kyryo said:

like 99.9% of all daily LOG-IN rewards in other games? WOW !

except in 99.9% of all daily login rewards dont demand that you login for 2-3 years straight to receive said reward. 

more so. log in on certain days and get reward. or log in each day for a month to receive a special reward then it resets to the first reward. and even when those games do these like this. they make sure they are cosmetic and not gameplay influencing.

15 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Madinogi said:

defending this system is nothing more then entitlement. 

Entitlement is thinking YOU deserve those rewards, without earning them like people who earned them and have them right now.

You are entitled.Sad part is that you will keep coming up with more and more silly reason because quite simply, you want items someone else has without earning it like he did.

I seriously hope they never destroy this system after more than 2 years, that would be a big slap to the face.

This needs to be an option on the warframe bingo board. 

Also, this post systems even more pathetic than the normal ones because you're directly showing that you think the system is unfair because you don't have what others have.... 

Can you please not be a baby, and either accept the result, whatever that may be in the future, or leave the game if you hate it so much

Edited by Arniox

21 hours ago, Chimiasai said:

So... I did a year of intense grinding, leveling each weapons on missions like Hieracon (Not fan of those AFK affinity farm like we often see), farming for each ressources and catch up the delay. But, because i didn't played at Warframe, a "F*** you" is natural?

Sorry but the daily connexion has to be reworked... Either making easier to people to make up the delay or by letting peoples choose their rewards. It's not about "Deal with it" but a timewall which is awful and doesn't reward the fidelity of the players... It's just a daily login and hop, you can logout to play another game, what a fair deal.

Dude. I've played for 4 years and a bit. Do you think I got any advantage over anyone else?

My multiple years of grinding also went to waste with the new system, but I'm ok with that, because we all stated at the same spot. If you then, didn't login at least a bunch of times a week, then that's entirely your fault not the systems

I think it's very unfair that I cant have day 1500 reward today. I think DE should give me that reward, because I played for a long time. I mean loging in does not require any effort, so just give me my 1500 days reward right now or let me pick it at next milestone. Can I have exacalibur prime while we're at it too ? It's so unfair I cant have it. People are entitled if they wont give me that.

8 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

I think it's very unfair that I cant have day 1500 reward today. I think DE should give me that reward, because I played for a long time. I mean loging in does not require any effort, so just give me my 1500 days reward right now or let me pick it at next milestone. Can I have exacalibur prime while we're at it too ? It's so unfair I cant have it. People are entitled if they wont give me that.

Lolz I truly hope this is sarcasm.

6 hours ago, -Trey- said:

24zhb0.jpg

that actually perfectly sums up the "NO DONT CHANGE THE REWARD SYSTEM" croud. since they actually didnt even earn them. they just got patted on the back by DE for "showing up" to the game and getting rewarded for it. 

meanwhile people like me want these rewards removed from the system and put behind a accomplishment system that rewards you for completing tasks such as raids or eidolon killing as the most note worthy. 

Just now, (Xbox One)Madinogi said:

that actually perfectly sums up the "NO DONT CHANGE THE REWARD SYSTEM" croud. since they actually didnt even earn them. they just got patted on the back by DE for "showing up" to the game and getting rewarded for it. 

meanwhile people like me want these rewards removed from the system and put behind a accomplishment system that rewards you for completing tasks such as raids or eidolon killing as the most note worthy. 

At this point it got so ridiculous that making fun of it is all that's left. Here's an idea. Do same thing they did for as long as they did it and you will get your rewards. After all you consider it effortless, so it will be easier for you than it was for someone who currently is at max possible reward number and often had to rearrange his day just to be able to do that "effortless" thing. For more than 2 years btw.

I think trivializing Arcane aquisition by making it possible to farm 12 of them in 50 min is anough, having azimas drop from them at rate of couple per night is something i'd like to pass on.

43 minutes ago, -Trey- said:

Entitlement is thinking YOU deserve those rewards, without earning them like people who earned them and have them right now.

You are entitled.Sad part is that you will keep coming up with more and more silly reason because quite simply, you want items someone else has without earning it like he did.

I seriously hope they never destroy this system after more than 2 years, that would be a big slap to the face.

Sorry kiddo. im not the one who thinks their more deserving of rewards just because they hit a login button and get patted on the back by the developers everyday when people are spending thousands of hours in game and completing the raids but dont get the same treatment when they are clearly more dedicated then you are. 

the facts are apparent. Logging in and getting rewarded for it isnt earning. thats just a fact. clearing a raid or killing a eidolon is tho. more so then log ins. NO ONE who owns those things right now earned them. they were giving a participation trophy. im sure you would dislike the idea of getting paid just for showing up to work everyday? because thats exactly the same as this system. Show up and get rewarded. doesnt take a rocket science to know that take 0 effort. unless your lazy.

Not entitled. if you ever even bothered to read my responses you would know this is far from the truth. im not wanting it without earning it. which is precisely why i, against the system in the first place. and silly reasons? dont make me laugh. my reasons are logical and justified. i dont agree with Participation rewards and entitlement. 

and really. if you find your participation rewards being removed to be a slap in a face then you have serious issues in life. i do hope they actually remove the system so that way we quit empowering entitled children like you. and start rewarding those who actually put in a effort for their stuff. like the arcanes. like i said in a previous thread on this very topic. soon enough you kids will be demanding to be given prime warframes and weapons and sentinels for just hitting the start button on your game. at what point does the entitlement stop?

11 hours ago, (Xbox One)Madinogi said:

Sorry kiddo. im not the one who thinks their more deserving of rewards just because they hit a login button and get patted on the back by the developers everyday when people are spending thousands of hours in game and completing the raids but dont get the same treatment when they are clearly more dedicated then you are. 

the facts are apparent. Logging in and getting rewarded for it isnt earning. thats just a fact. clearing a raid or killing a eidolon is tho. more so then log ins. NO ONE who owns those things right now earned them. they were giving a participation trophy. im sure you would dislike the idea of getting paid just for showing up to work everyday? because thats exactly the same as this system. Show up and get rewarded. doesnt take a rocket science to know that take 0 effort. unless your lazy.

Not entitled. if you ever even bothered to read my responses you would know this is far from the truth. im not wanting it without earning it. which is precisely why i, against the system in the first place. and silly reasons? dont make me laugh. my reasons are logical and justified. i dont agree with Participation rewards and entitlement. 

and really. if you find your participation rewards being removed to be a slap in a face then you have serious issues in life. i do hope they actually remove the system so that way we quit empowering entitled children like you. and start rewarding those who actually put in a effort for their stuff. like the arcanes. like i said in a previous thread on this very topic.

Whoa there champ, you are getting carried away.

You are entitled to something you never earned. Also you keep repeating that it's just effortless hitting button, if it is do it for 2 years every single day. Even if you have no access to pc for a week or 2, or when you travel. You do know that people who are at max possible login number or close to it are extremely dedicated, for sure farm and play more than you. You are on consoles so I can't inspect you but out of curiosity, at what login number are you right now ? Just to see dedication that you spoke of.

Purpose of login system is to have you log in, in order to incentivize it they added rewards. That is a fact. Skipping the line to get something would be wanting it without earning it.

Your reason is this : You don't have something, but you want to have it without doing what someone else did to obtain it. All that while claiming it's so very easy to do it.

Solution to you entitlement - Go hit that button for 2 years.

Edited by -Trey-

il y a 8 minutes, -Trey- a dit :

At this point it got so ridiculous that making fun of it is all that's left. Here's an idea. Do same thing they did for as long as they did it and you will get your rewards. After all you consider it effortless, so it will be easier for you than it was for someone who currently is at max possible reward number and often had to rearrange his day just to be able to do that "effortless" thing. For more than 2 years btw.

I think trivializing Arcane aquisition by making it possible to farm 12 of them in 50 min is anough, having azimas drop from them at rate of couple per night is something i'd like to pass on.

Again again the combination of arguments "You can talk only if you've finished the milestones" coupled with the "If you're complaigning against the milestones, i assume you don't went far in it"

Like @(Xbox One)Solargeo who try to counter by simply explaining to me how it's undelicate to complain about something and there he is, trying to illuminate me like if i didn't play the game at all.

Dude its fiiine the way it is. the rework will benefit you. So calm down. Hek while the zenistar is good. only the alt fire of sorts of it is good. and P fury is indeed good but not needed, except for min maxing . Akizma the pistol is outclass by the lex p . the rifle? braton P, melee? War and Galatine P. 

No its called a LOGIN system for a reason. whats next you want some system that rewards people who spend a lot heavily ? Please note that was Sarcasm

Anyway the Login Rewards are just that REWARDS. to show you had Dedication . and now even thats being thrown out.

But i know those rewards, he talk about precisely and still climbing the milestones. But the sole detail you can't see... Or well, you're using to prove your point in a hypocritical way... Is that the milestones is still growing. Days after days, were nearer from the 850 days rewards, then the 900 days rewards. But, while the milestones is growing, it's also a huge barrier which denigrate new players.

It's not about the usefullness of weapons or mods, their whole utility varies which each players (I love to use the Azima because he's fun to use in stronghold eximus, I use Primed vigor on some louadouts with Chroma which is handy. I have a special riven for zenistar which let me trivialize defense, Primed Fury is near mandatory in a status only weapons and when Zenith will appear in my inventory or Primed Shred or S&O, i'll go crazy playing them. Because? I play at that game to enjoy the design of each weapons, of each warframes put in my hand by D.

But i can't have something because players talk about "Dedication" to the game when it talk about the daily rewards. Like if it wasn't an abuse if someone logged in the game for one minutes each... Hint: If you're solely coming in the game for even 1 minute, it's not dedication. Dedication to a game, it's farming and playing it even after leveling each weapons, after ending builds. Dedication, it's not receiving a syandana after making coming only one minutes a day for two years. Two years which separate newcomers from those who calls themselves "veterans" and who want to feel special. 

Two years without having nothing to deal with. Warframe is supposedly a grindy farm, not a mobile games when i receive a life each day but can't have more because peoples want to feel special to have good use of this lifepoint each day.

No, sorry but actually, i'm just bored of your arguments. Always the same attemps to reduce the whole debate, always the answers without any thoughts behind or even backreading... Always the peoples who like to brag about their knowledges about the game. Always the idea that abusing a daily rewards system is a good things for the game or having something behind a timegates of 2 years (Soon 3? Eh) it's something healthy for the game.

And i wonder, does those persons are ready to give the rewards of the milestones and grind again the whole daily rewards system? It would be a way to prove it's fair for you... Or, if you don't want to... It's your ego who talk for you... No?

And like, i said... Let me use an example, an idea which cannot be applicated to the game but let's imagine what will be its consequences: Having to connect daily and one hour to have your daily tribute... A strange vision, unwanted but still.

And how awful it sounds, everyone will rant against... Me too... But while those who will rant, there will be a good amount of players who abused the system of daily rewards and still want it, because they're not only lazy but want to feel special and important by having something kept away from the majority of players. The idea of restricting daily tribute behind one hour, while it's against my argument and will be despised by the community, i hope to see this changes in one patch-note... Just to see the whole tide of QQ and personnaly reply to those who replied here for defending their selfish possession.

Ps: For those who want to quote the example of the daily rewards, don't forget to quote also the fact i would hate to see such system in the game. I don't want to answer argument by quoting myself everytime i have a notification.

3 minutes ago, Chimiasai said:

"If you're complaigning against the milestones, i assume you don't went far in it"

How sweet would it be to use today that Zenith you are missing ? Oh yea.

Well, why not earn in then in same way everyone else did.

il y a 32 minutes, -Trey- a dit :

How sweet would it be to use today that Zenith you are missing ? Oh yea.

Well, why not earn in then in same way everyone else did.

Oh, it's sad. I have an opinion about that system and i've already pushed the so dedicating login button. Too bad.

Edited by Chimiasai

vor 22 Stunden schrieb kuciol:

The is little difference here, they paid for it, founded the game. There are also alternatives to the stuff they got that are almost the same but less shiny. You did nothing for login rewards besides finding the game faster.

Its not a differenc to me and i already said money wouldnt be the problem. I would pay the double amount of money to get it now. But i wasnt there at that time no matter why and i now deal with it.

Time by now is concidered, by most people today, as the most expensive thing in theire lives so if i could spare some (even if its just a minute)of my expensive and limited time to log in (Daily Tribute.. how fitting..) i have "paid" more than someone who did not like op and you.

Just now, CpT-LaZeR said:

Its not a differenc to me and i already said money wouldnt be the problem. I would pay the double amount of money to get it now. But i wasnt there at that time no matter why and i now deal with it.

Time by now is concidered, by most people today, as the most expensive thing in theire lives so if i could spare some (even if its just a minute)of my expensive and limited time to log in (Daily Tribute.. how fitting..) i have "paid" more than someone who did not like op and you.

Its is different , a lot. For starters DE will never do that because it became a symbol. It was also NEEDED back than but isnt now. I hate exclusivity of any kind but i understand it was needed. Login system as it is now is just borderline stupid, 2 years waiting time is not reasonable doesnt matter how you try to word it. Instead of wanting it change so other wont have to deal with such bull... like you did you try to defend it by saying "you will suffer as we all did". Anything that impacts gamplay in any way, be it mods, weapons anything really that isnt purely cosmetic shouldnt be locked behind such insane waiting wall, because thats what it is, nothing but waiting. You can have the most awesome skins, suagtras, sigils etc in there, its fine and it would still show your "dedication" but wouldnt block playable content for others for no reason other than your ego.

For the love of Lotus, it's an incentive! A gift from the devs - a way of saying "thanks for stopping by/playing". I hated the old login system. If we still had that this would be a more valid argument.
I'm on my way to the 800th login reward. Did I play every single day? No. But more often than not I sat down and went to task playing the game. Not out of obligation but because I enjoy it enough to login daily.

I'm totally fine with the upcoming revamp to the milestones.
"It's still too much/Too many days to the next milestone"
It's still too many days to log in and play? With how often DE updates things or long-term goals the devs put in place for you to set for yourself? It's an incentive within an investment. Some days you'll stop noticing how far off or close you are to that next milestone. I never would've thought I'd log in as much as I have or did before the revamp. It's just bragging rights at the end of the day.

Like I said, it's a "Thank you" for continuing to keep Warframe in mind and give them some of your time (even if it is only a minute). Most people take that for granted.