Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading system for consoles

(PSN)kildragon2000

I have been playing for over a week now and noticed that its quite difficult to trade efficiently on consoles, mainly for the reason that we need to manually input everything with the controller which can cause trading to go pretty slow. Thats why i should propose some sort of trading system like world or warcraft and other games where players can list their items for a certain price and these listings on their turn have a time limit after which they expire for repost. I would really like to see trading go a little smoother and more efficiently. 

Under here you will find a thread from fandom with which i agree:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1200465

Greetings from 

kildragon2000

I agree the trading interface needs some major tweaking. I had to create my own database because whenever I go into Mods there's a huge laggy pause before it comes up and searching through prime parts takes too long if you have a lot.

Also, USB keyboard is a time saver.

It sounds like you might have to change your region in chat options if your trade chat is close to empty. Try North American region.

On 2/20/2018 at 2:56 PM, (PS4)kildragon2000 said:

Hi,

its not only the typing but indeed the site can help thanks, but the biggest problem for me is sometimes the trade chat being close to empty.

the chat might be close to empty because you might be on the european server, change over to the north american server in the options.