Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Making buildable resources more than one at a time

dietsteve

I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for a tweak like this. With weapons needing about 5 of the buildable resources (fieldron, detonite, etc), it would make sense to have a blueprint to make them in sets. I wouldn't even mind a 150k price tag to replicate it. 

I bring this up because we get fieldron and detonite samples all the time through regular drops, then in our clans we have the weapons to build with them. Then we hit the multi-day wall while we wait the 12hr build time for every single one. My current situation, I bought five new weapons from the energy lab; I will now have to spend roughly fifteen days just waiting on the twenty two required fieldron before I can build them all. I can see the single builds on forma since usually only one at a time is needed, but on the Amprex for example, I need eight fieldron; meaning I have to wait a week before I can even start the 12-24hr build on the weapon itself.

I know that we can rush the build times with platinum and we can buy the resources from the market, but I'm asking to see if we can get an option for those of us who don't want to spend our hard earned platinum to get these resources.

All this being said, I'd love to hear any feedback the community has for me on this, if I'm wrong (and more importantly why!), if you completely agree, or anything in between!

I really hope DE hears this one out!  It's a much needed thing because I don't feel the BP's are worth it since it's a 12 hour cycle for one.

5 minutes ago, dietsteve said:

if we can get an option for those of us who don't want to spend our hard earned platinum to get these resources.

Or Can't.  Don't forget the Can't with how often they pump out new weapons and we need new slots.

The time is built in for a reason.  DE wants to make the wait to reward feel long and incentivize people to purchase things with plat.  That said it’d be nice if you could queue more than one.  So, if you need four more fieldron you could just click on four.  I would be happy to pay more cash for that option.  Make it increase in price for each extra one you want to queue.  

or just turn this entire foundry bs into a way to make em a bit of plat and bandage the long term issue/complaint with a meh compromise

what you wonder?

500 plat to unlock the ability to build 3 item of same type AT ONCE (Super BS but hey better then building 1 forma per day....)

1 minute ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

The time is built in for a reason.  DE wants to make the wait to reward feel long and incentivize people to purchase things with plat.  That said it’d be nice if you could queue more than one.  So, if you need four more fieldron you could just click on four.  I would be happy to pay more cash for that option.  Make it increase in price for each extra one you want to queue.  

That's kind of what I'm saying, if we could get an option to build more than one at a time such as a 5x blueprint or just being able to queue up multiples. I know timeframes are inbuilt, but with newer players like myself taking advantage of a clan's research, it's a bit of a turn off when I have to wait a week before I can use the weapon I bought.

1 minute ago, jfhsanseiIII said:

This. I need 19 mutagen masses in order to finish off the Djinn, the Phage, and the Synapse and the game isn't cooperating with the invasions here.

Just now, NotWhoItSeems said:

last time I checked you can do invations for upto 3 filderon per invation node, and they seem to be fairly common, thats how I went about it back when I needed those, simply because farming and rebuilding the blueprints for filderon was too much of a hussle of going back and forth.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mutagen_Mass

1 minute ago, NotWhoItSeems said:

last time I checked you can do invations for upto 3 filderon per invation node, and they seem to be fairly common, thats how I went about it back when I needed those, simply because farming and rebuilding the blueprints for filderon was too much of a hussle of going back and forth.

Thats if we end up with an invasion that offers them. Fieldron is pretty common, but detonite and mutagen mass aren't as common

Just now, dietsteve said:

Thats if we end up with an invasion that offers them. Fieldron is pretty common, but detonite and mutagen mass aren't as common

the only one that isnt common is mutagen mass... only apearing on infested... the grineer vs corpus usualy have both fieldron and detonite

5 minutes ago, Cryptix123 said:

It would really help if DE just made them the standard 3 we get from other invasions instead of doing 30 minutes of survival just for 1 mass.

I would really love it if mutagen mass would drop in the derelict, maybe from something like capture or moblie defence, something that currently isnt really used for anything...

14 minutes ago, Dragonofdarkness13 said:

I really doubt they'd do that as they have the wait for a reason ...
But a Queue would be nice ~

I don't have an issue with the wait, I'll wait 3 days for a warframe. I have an issue with the wait per unit when we need upwards of 5 at a shot.

1 minute ago, NotWhoItSeems said:

I would really love it if mutagen mass would drop in the derelict, maybe from something like capture or moblie defence, something that currently isnt really used for anything...

This is another great idea. Have them drop, or at least blueprints, from alerts or rarely used nodes or something that isn't only invasions.

6 hours ago, dietsteve said:

That's kind of what I'm saying, if we could get an option to build more than one at a time such as a 5x blueprint or just being able to queue up multiples. I know timeframes are inbuilt, but with newer players like myself taking advantage of a clan's research, it's a bit of a turn off when I have to wait a week before I can use the weapon I bought.

I am not saying you can build them all at once, I am saying you can queue them up to build one after the other.  The mechanic is there for the exact purpose of making you not want to wait and encouraging you to buy the item off the market.

2 hours ago, RogueVoxel said:

I just want a queue for the one minuet builds, I need 120 coprite but I can only build 10 per minuet, this gets tedious fast.

Basically this... sitting at your Arsenal for 30 minutes clicking 'collect', 'start build' on Energy Pizzas and Ore is just stupid...
At least the 1 minutes Blueprints should be queueable.