The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So sick of trading chat, why can't we get an auction house?

S5alad

33 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

Let me fix that for you:

If I got it from the game without paying anything and if my time is worthless I'm playing for free.

No you are not playing for free. And let me explain it to you in transactions:

T1. Player A bought 2100plat for $50 (at this point 100p = $2.38)
T2. You sold your time (lets assume 1h because it usually takes 1h to earn 200p unless you are lucky) that was spent on farming relics to player A for 200plat ($4.76)
T3. You bought premium skin from market for those 200p ($4.76)

This means you already spent $4.76 in game. DE earned $50. Your hour in game eared you $4.76. Thats pretty low compared to a real life job dontcha think?

Now if i would need to be more specific your time is worth even less because:

• You need to get relics first
  • You need to gather a party to make radshares
  • You need to get void traces to upgrade those relics
  • You need to wait untill good mission appears (you don't wanna burn relics on missions that take too long to open them)

Most F2P games give you around $0.50/hour in value.  You can't really make a direct comparison to wages you earn at a job since you have a limited number of hours per day your employer will compensate you (or you're earning a salary and potentially don't get compensate for additional hours at all).  Getting relics is incidental to normal play and you earn traces when you're already running relics.  Depending on the relic it can be more profitable to run them unrefined so you could gather traces while making plat at the same time.

I'd also argue that if you're spending money on the game it gets to a point where you're buying things so that you don't have to play the game.  At that point you should really evaluate why you're spending money.  That makes the concept of "selling" time even less relevant imo.

Edited by Urabask

4 minutes ago, Urabask said:

You can't really make a direct comparison to wages you earn at a job since you have a limited number of hours per day your employer will compensate you.

Unfortunately that is not correct, its the major argument against comparing games to jobs however there is one fatal flaw in it. Why you are even farming relics in the first place? Well, to buy something from market usually, or purchase some prime parts from other player. In either of this options it you requires you to sacrifice time to earn something. Exactly like normal job. In that time you can make something productive in real life, for example learn new things (self investment is always a good idea).

8 minutes ago, Urabask said:

I'd also argue that if you're spending money on the game it gets to a point where you're buying things so that you don't have to play the game.

In garbage-tier F2P games this is the case, money can get you everything. However thanfully for games like WoW and Warframe it is not the case. You cannot buy "time spent" on leveling and forming weapons/sentinels/warframes. Meaning you cannot level them for plat. And this is currently the only thing that keeps me in game. As there is no other end-game unfortunately.

And similar to having a job that you are taking joy in, even if it is pleasant it is still time-valuable.

50 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

Then enlighten us how you imagine a bot doing all those things by itself? You know that warframe already has anti cheating solution? People were baned by finishing mission too fast and you are going to create a bot that will act like human, level all the weapons, increase MR, get into market and start doing those measly 10 transactions per day to earn 20 plat.

I'm happy for you not to have experienced these things for yourself.  Needless to say it's a huge issue facing a good many f2p games.

50 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

Thats pretty low compared to a real life job dontcha think?

Pretty good for doing something entertaining though.  I'm glad your occupation is so stimulating, but most of us aren't that lucky.

3 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

Unfortunately that is not correct, its the major argument against comparing games to jobs however there is one fatal flaw in it. Why you are even farming relics in the first place? Well, to buy something from market usually, or purchase some prime parts from other player. In either of this options it you requires you to sacrifice time to earn something. Exactly like normal job. In that time you can make something productive in real life, for example learn new things (self investment is always a good idea).

But when you put it like that it means that you never have any time set aside for leisure.  Realistically speaking very few people value their time like that.  

9 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

In garbage-tier F2P games this is the case, money can get you everything. However thanfully for games like WoW and Warframe it is not the case. You cannot buy "time spent" on leveling and forming weapons/sentinels/warframes. Meaning you cannot level them for plat. And this is currently the only thing that keeps me in game. As there is no other end-game unfortunately.

Sure you can, that's what boosters are for. Similarly buying some frames will let you skip hundreds of hours of gameplay.  You can skip more than enough gameplay with plat that you will quickly get to the point where there is very little to do.

7 hours ago, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

And who would honestly want to pay that absurdly high price? Good luck finding trades at a decent rate. The reason that people would use the AH is because they actually have lives and want to actually play the game on their time off, not waste time for a possibility of a single sale. How is that so hard to understand?

I used that as an example, because it was the top listed price on a third party site. Meaning, assuming the person was online (and willing) the sale would have taken under 1 minute. So, the trade is essentially sitting there waiting.

Basically, you are suggesting DE spend a lot of time and effort to implement a system people seem somewhat against. While there are currently third party sites that achieve basically the same thing already. At no cost. Of course, the market site does not have trade tariffs, so the auction house cannot either - Why would someone pick to use an in game system that charges you per use, over a free to use one?

1 hour ago, Kaminariss said:

And what is wrong with his statement? Where are the arguments? All what i see is argumentum ad personam.

On 2/26/2018 at 1:16 PM, Pizzarugi said:

The problem with trading in this game, in its current state, is the same that Path of Exile has: Price fixers, scammers, and people putting up fake prices and trying to make you offer more for the same item.

I've never been a fan of peer-to-peer trading because of the tedium caused by the people I listed. They're the result of a bad trading system with no automation, and we'd all be better off with some sort of auction house like in Guild Wars 2 or Runescape.

On 2/26/2018 at 1:52 PM, Pizzarugi said:

People shouldn't be forced to pay out of pocket just to avoid price fixers and scammers.

I see comments like that and it's essentially telling poor players and new players that they're not welcome here if they're unwilling, or unable to, shell out money just to avoid one of the biggest problems with non-automated trading. It's elitism, and VIP access that I'm wholeheartedly against.

Edited by Pizzarugi

14 minutes ago, Pizzarugi said:

I see comments like that and it's essentially telling poor players and new players that they're not welcome here if they're unwilling, or unable to, shell out money just to avoid one of the biggest problems with non-automated trading. It's elitism, and VIP access that I'm wholeheartedly against.

Problem being what exactly?  Socializing?  If they're not doing that they're contributing absolutely nothing and there frankly isn't a purpose to their existence.

9 minutes ago, PatternistSlave said:

Problem being what exactly?  Socializing?  If they're not doing that they're contributing absolutely nothing and there frankly isn't a purpose to their existence.

"I wanna buy your item"
"Okay, I'll invite"
*Players trade item for plat*
"Thanks"
*Players leave*

Much socializing, very bonding, wow. Stop deliberately ignoring the examples I mentioned twice in this thread and pretending they're not a problem.

1 minute ago, Pizzarugi said:

"I wanna buy your item"
"Okay, I'll invite"
*Players trade item for plat*
"Thanks"
*Players leave*

Much socializing, very bonding, wow. Stop deliberately ignoring the examples I mentioned twice in this thread and pretending they're not a problem.

Price fixing is only exacerbated by an automated system.  Actual scamming is very difficult in Warframe so I assume you mean people taking advantage of ignorance.  Also exacerbated by an automated system.  Ignore the social aspect if you like, but it's the main reason I prefer barter over a numbers game.

You all have forget about one thing RNG of this game. Some players with the same drop rate get more for example Valkyr relics and then Valkyr Parts/Set so they think "Easy came, easy go - 40 plat" For somebody else this same Valkyr set it's hard to get when he second one for sell he thinks "Hard to get so let it be 75 plat". So with trade chat both have chance to sell that because others have the same RNG problems. In AH all price will be regulated by those who are lucky. So grofit goes to those who spend real money - they will have all cheap.

P.S. Don't forget about types of buyers because they 4 major groups (mostly stick with master rank)

1. MR 2 - MR 6

" I don't want to be scammed. I don't want to be scammed. Did I just got scammed? "

2. MR 7 - MR 18 

" I eat all the brains. And I know you will never sell that for x plat. You should be thanksful for my 5 plat"

3. MR 19 - MR 25 (mostly with rivens)

Spoiler

takemymoney.jpg

4. MR 2 - MR 25

"Deal"

Edited by (PS4)Semyazza1985

2 hours ago, Urabask said:

But when you put it like that it means that you never have any time set aside for leisure.  Realistically speaking very few people value their time like that.  

I wouldn't call farming platinum a leisure. There are much better options for relaxing than doing the same mission over and over again fastest way possible. You probably think about casually opening relics with random people but believe me, you are not gonna earn 200p by doing that. Lets say average mission lasts 6 minutes, you could do 10 in hour. But with all-intact relics you are not gonna get more than 6-7p per relic. Thats just 60-70p per hour.

2 hours ago, Urabask said:

Similarly buying some frames will let you skip hundreds of hours of gameplay.  You can skip more than enough gameplay with plat that you will quickly get to the point where there is very little to do.

Well then, maybe there are some people who enjoy that. I only bought 4 vaulted warframes and cosmetics using plat I have bought. This was also my share in supporting company. I am not kid anymore and I know that they don't work for free. I simply calculated I would need to farm countless hours to get them in comparison of 2-3h of real life work.

2 hours ago, Pizzarugi said:

None of this you just said is even remotely possible in warframe. What you are making is just assumption that something like this will happen but you lack of any evidence.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Basically, you are suggesting DE spend a lot of time and effort to implement a system people seem somewhat against. While there are currently third party sites that achieve basically the same thing already. At no cost.

That is correct, people are just blind, AH already exists in warframe.

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Of course, the market site does not have trade tariffs, so the auction house cannot either - Why would someone pick to use an in game system that charges you per use, over a free to use one?

That is wrong, AH would need to have a tax because you are paying for convenience. It is also a way for DE to make some more money by creating a plat sink. I would use AH all day long even if it would have pay 10% tax because I wouldn't need to be present at the time of sale. Thats why.

1 hour ago, Gussygoose said:

Easy trade = Less Platinum Buyers = Loss Profit

No no no and no! For the love of the god! This equation is wrong on so many levels. Please read this first: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

Trading is already easy thanks to warframe.market and that doesn't mean that there will be a less platinum buyers beause you cannot make platinum out of thin air.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

In AH all price will be regulated by those who are lucky.

No, it will be regulated by supply and demand curve, just as it regulated in warframe.market now. Less people will get scammed tho which is perfectly possible currently in trade chat.

Edited by Kaminariss

9 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

Well then, maybe there are some people who enjoy that. I only bought 4 vaulted warframes and cosmetics using plat I have bought. This was also my share in supporting company. I am not kid anymore and I know that they don't work for free. I simply calculated I would need to farm countless hours to get them in comparison of 2-3h of real life work.

Meh.  There's no frame that would take countless hours to get.  You just farm your plat when the return is higher e.g. during a new prime access or an unvaulting.

13 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

I wouldn't call farming platinum a leisure. There are much better options for relaxing than doing the same mission over and over again fastest way possible. You probably think about casually opening relics with random people but believe me, you are not gonna earn 200p by doing that. Lets say average mission lasts 6 minutes, you could do 10 in hour. But with all-intact relics you are not gonna get more than 6-7p per relic. Thats just 60-70p per hour

It's the same gameplay that you do for virtually every other part of the game.  If you don't enjoy farming plat you don't enjoy Warframe.

25 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

No, it will be regulated by supply and demand curve, just as it regulated in warframe.market now. Less people will get scammed tho which is perfectly possible currently in trade chat.

Suply and demand curve it's time related !!!! Think about that not everything is Paris prime. After each new relase of prime weapon/ warframe in first days/hours even minutes price oscillates and who will regulate the price then - YOU ????????? Don't think selfish. If you want to sell you stuff via warframe.market  facebook groups you are more than welcome to me to do that, but leave rest the trade chat, becase there are buyers who really, really love to spend their plat as the way as is now. We want to get stuff for plat as soon as possible and we don't want to wait.

Don't want to be scammed:

1. Price check Clan/ Alliance

2. Price check at nexus-stat

3. Price check or buy on warframe.market  facebook groups etc.

If you're lazy it's you're fault  and don't push that on the others players.

20 minutes ago, Urabask said:

Meh.  There's no frame that would take countless hours to get.  You just farm your plat when the return is higher e.g. during a new prime access or an unvaulting.

Maybe you didn't caught my message, I don't like farming at all.

22 minutes ago, Urabask said:

If you don't enjoy farming plat you don't enjoy Warframe.

I enjoy many aspects of warframe, I dont like farming, neither Warframe, nor in WoW, nor in real life.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

Think about that not everything is Paris prime. After each new relase of prime weapon/ warframe in first days/hours even minutes price oscillates and who will regulate the price then - YOU ?????????

Are you perchance high? Or you did not read properly how supply and demand curve works? Spoiler alert: trade chat is also ruled by supply and demand curve. When Hydroid prime came, for first few days it went as high as 400-500+ plat on both warframe market and trade chat. That is the effect of supply and demand. Supply was low (because not so many people managed to farm him yet), demand was high (because it was something new) so the price was also high. Then gradually price was getting lower. The same thing would be happening if AH existed in game.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

We want to get stuff for plat as soon as possible and we don't want to wait.

And how would AH affect that?

46 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

Spoiler alert: trade chat is also ruled by supply and demand curve. When Hydroid prime came, for first few days it went as high as 400-500+ plat on both warframe market and trade chat. That is the effect of supply and demand. Supply was low (because not so many people managed to farm him yet), demand was high (because it was something new) so the price was also high. Then gradually price was getting lower. The same thing would be happening if AH existed in game.

As you're saying that TC and AH works the same way of supply and demand curve, why are you so suborn with AH ? I see you really don't know how AH like warframe.market works now people first check the price on TC then check at AH to put lower price/ the same to sell stuff their own.

Secondarily - read about RNG in Warframe. You will push all players who are let's say unlucky in farming or getting rewarder with bronze parts instead of gold ones or just don't have enough time to do that to be literally scammed them from their we could say "work". Probably you wonder why ? - Just because as soon as AH goes alive that will be groups farming everything to put stuff underpriced (yes underpriced) and everyone will be pushed to put the price as low as others to sell. You asked probably why whould by it wrong? - Things going to be cheaper? Yeah, but "free plat" will stick with those groups, pushing others free players to put real money to get that cheap stuff.

So stop sending links to wikipedia because those are paper facts compare to real life behavior.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

After each new relase of prime weapon/ warframe in first days/hours even minutes price oscillates

1 hour ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

We want to get stuff for plat as soon as possible and we don't want to wait.

46 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

And how would AH affect that?

You know what the word "oscillates" means, right? In AH you have to wait for average price in time interval. In TC you have something called "DEAL" or ... "NTY"

why are you so suborn with AH ?

I am not lol, read my previous posts, AH is not as necessary as group finder because there are limited things to buy. Not because it will "affect" economy (it will not). I am neutral in this case but some of the economy arguments are blatantly bad. The cons is because too much of a work from developers vs the gain.

I see you really don't know how AH like warframe.market works now people first check the price on TC then check at AH to put lower price/ the same to sell stuff their own.

Its the other way around. People usually check prices in clan first then at warframe.market. Trade chat is unreliable.

You will push all players who are let's say unlucky in farming or getting rewarder with bronze parts instead of gold ones or just don't have enough time to do that to be literally scammed them from their we could say "work". Probably you wonder why ? - Just because as soon as AH goes alive that will be groups farming everything to put stuff underpriced (yes underpriced) and everyone will be pushed to put the price as low as others to sell.

Incorrect, it will be regulated as usual with demand and supply curve. You have just made assumption that is not based on neither of empirical evidence nor the study. It is especially hard to control market in warframe because of trade limit.

Things going to be cheaper? Yeah

No, things will stay at similar level to warframe.market because of the tax.

So stop sending links to wikipedia because those are paper facts compare to real life behavior.

Those "paper facts" were proven by empirical evidence.

According to Hamid S. Hosseini, the power of supply and demand was understood to some extent by several early Muslim scholars, such as fourteenth-century Syrian scholar Ibn Taymiyyah, who wrote: "If desire for goods increases while its availability decreases, its price rises. On the other hand, if availability of the good increases and the desire for it decreases, the price comes down."

And just about every market in the world works on this basis. Game is not exception.

You know what the word "oscillates" means, right? In AH you have to wait for average price in time interval. In TC you have something called "DEAL" or ... "NTY"

What kind of argument is this? Just because someone says too much doesn't mean anyone is gonna buy that. People are not retar*ed as you may think. And it does not oscillates. If anything it may be varying.

I might have been mistaken I could provide some more information about economy if all I am getting in return is bulls*it pseudo arguments like "paper facts". I am getting a feeling I am being trolled right now.

Edited by Kaminariss

Maybe you didn't caught my message, I don't like farming at all.

You're still playing the same missions and they don't become different because you're playing them with the intent of getting something specific for completing them.  Again, if you don't like farming, you don't like Warframe.

37 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

What kind of argument is this? Just because someone says too much doesn't mean anyone is gonna buy that. People are not retar*ed as you may think. And it does not oscillates. If anything it may be varying.

For some items prices oscillate depending on the time of day.  The supply drops because most of the players posting items are in NA timezones and prices go up at night slightly because people know they can get away with it.  

2 hours ago, Kaminariss said:

That is correct, people are just blind, AH already exists in warframe.

Warframe.Market only has around 10k users at any given time.  And that's across all three platforms.  Lets be generous and assume they have fifteen times that number in unique players per day.  That would put it at around 18% of the unique players (and this is probably being WAAAAY to generous) in a day using WFM.  If an AH was implemented in game you'd have significantly higher participation.  So no, an AH doesn't exist in Warframe because there isn't remotely enough of the player population using WFM for it to function like one.

37 minutes ago, Kaminariss said:

On the other hand, if availability of the good increases and the desire for it decreases, the price comes down."

i.e. what will happen when suddenly the 70%+ of the player population that wasn't actively participating in the economy can just post the items they've been hoarding.

2 hours ago, Kaminariss said:

No no no and no! For the love of the god! This equation is wrong on so many levels. Please read this first: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supply_and_demand

Trading is already easy thanks to warframe.market and that doesn't mean that there will be a less platinum buyers beause you cannot make platinum out of thin air.

There are a limited number of items that any player feels the need to buy so when suddenly all those items become cheaper because of the massively increased supply there will be less incentive to buy plat because you won't need as much plat to buy all the items you want.

Edited by Urabask

3 minutes ago, Urabask said:

You're still playing the same missions and they don't become different because you're playing them with the intent of getting something specific for completing them.  Again, if you don't like farming, you don't like Warframe.

That is incorrect, There is rarely anything from missions that I would still want. I play them purely for fun now, testing new builds, new weapons, new ideas. Thats the endgame for me. I have never done mission more than 4 times in a row, never been past 60 waves of defense, 40 minutes of survival etc. When i get bored i just play some other missions. That was just your point of view.

5 minutes ago, Urabask said:

For some items prices oscillate depending on the time of day.

Funny enough, that is the effect of supply and demand as well, but I belive the other guy said something about prices oscilating when new item comes, so it is not the same case.

7 minutes ago, Urabask said:

Warframe.Market only has around 10k users at any given time.  And that's across all three platforms.  Lets be generous and assume they have fifteen times that number in unique players per day.  That would put it at around 18% of the unique players in a day using WFM.  If an AH was implemented in game you'd have significantly higher participation.  So no, an AH doesn't exist in Warframe because there isn't remotely enough of the player population using WFM for it to function like one.

Unfortunately that is not how statistics works. I am not using warframe.market daily (tbh I use wfmarket maximum once per week) while I am playing daily at least one hour and there are tons of people like me. I dare to say its the majority of players. You cannot compare active player in the game to active players on the market. You could compare active players on market and active players on trade chat. That would be sensible comparison.

10 minutes ago, Urabask said:

i.e. what will happen when suddenly the 70%+ of the player population that wasn't actively participating in the economy can just post the items they've been hoarding.

That is just assumption, now what will happen if they make postage fee 1p and sell tax 10%? In your assumption you also forgot that if you increase players that are participating in trades not only the number of sellers will increase but also a number of buyers. Equilibrium would still be kept. You are also assuming that prices would drop but that is not true. Again the rule of supply and demand.

Would I dump all my prime parts I have been hoarding to AH? Nope because I would first need to have something to buy for that platinum. For example I have 9 sets of Trinity prime and unless they are gonna get over 120p I will not sell them. Should I dump garbage prime parts for 1-2p ? No because that would be a waste of my time and waste of trading limit for players more actively selling and buying.

Its the other way around. People usually check prices in clan first then at warframe.market. Trade chat is unreliable.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

Don't want to be scammed:

1. Price check Clan/ Alliance

2. Price check at nexus-stat

3. Price check or buy on warframe.market  facebook groups etc.

If you're lazy it's you're fault  and don't push that on the others players.

Did I say something diffrent ? No.

Incorrect, it will be regulated as usual with demand and supply curve. You have just made assumption that is not based on neither of empirical evidence nor the study. It is especially hard to control market in warframe because of trade limit.

See it will be regulated as usual with demand and supply curve - stop with that curve, please put that economy book down. AH, TM, stock markets works in one way to put price as low as possible or to put price as high as possible. For example Time before vaulted you will be flooded by 10 plat offer for prime warframe and without trade limits market will be cleaned for every set.

And just about every market in the world works on this basis. Game is not exception.

And having TC with trade limits instead of AH prevents being scammed in the future (by a one person or group)

What kind of argument is this? Just because someone says too much doesn't mean anyone is gonna buy that.

Once again did I said something different? No.

"If desire for goods increases while its availability decreases, its price rises. On the other hand, if availability of the good increases and the desire for it decreases, the price comes down."

And this isn't a real life behavior or trade chat behavior?

People are not retar*ed as you may think.

I never said that. You wan't to regulate everything with ... demand and supply curve.

P.S. I am not trying to troll you with "Paper facts" but to be honest it looks like you open Economy Book at page 124 with demand and supply curve and regulate everything by that. You have to understand that TC is part of game and putting AH into game turns every buyer-seller into stockjobber.

Have a nice day :) 

It's 3:45 A.M. going sleep - See ya :)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

without trade limits market will be cleaned for every set.

And who said that AH wouldn't have trade limits? It is naive to assume that if DE would ever create AH it wouldn't have trade limit. It will be probably the same as now so you can sell maximum of MR items per day plus a constant limit of your offers.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)Semyazza1985 said:

You have to understand that TC is part of game and putting AH into game turns every buyer-seller into stockjobber.

Now that is something you don't understand. AH is superior in that case. Why?

Because I can spam all day long on trade chat: WTS [Hydroid Prime] set 50p - while completely ignoring all the whispers and someone who also wants to sell it may think that price went down. So people MAY start offering hydroid prime for lower value. This one is called "Ripple effect":

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/ripple-effect-business-22463.html

Using this method I could buy anything at lowered price (if ripple effect would work). The more people I get to spam with me the higher chance someone will sell it for 50p.

You can do the same thing in warframe.market

So why AH is SUPERIOR in this case? Because: It holds your item so you cannot back off if someone decides to buy. You cannot ignore buyers just like you would using trade chat or warframe.market

And guess what? I am guilty of using such methods, they damn work. Trade chat and warframe.market pales in comparison to real auction house.

Still I am neither pro nor against action house and here are my reasons:

Pros:

• Makes life easier
  • Scamming is impossible
  • Trading is easier
  • Economy actually gets better (prices will be more fluid, more stable)
  • No need to be online if you are seller

Cons:

• Gigantic effort required from devs
  • Except rivens there is nothing worth actioning, rest of the items would be just "buy now"
  • Limited things to buy
  • warframe.market does pretty damn good job already

So in my option unless DE team is not going to grow larger they should focus their devs on fixing bugs and giving us more fun from the game. Economy is still in stone age compared to WoWs so AH is not that much needed.

PS. When i played WoW there was a time when I was one of the richest people on the server. Probably top 20 or so. Now if you are confident in your economy skills take a look at this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmwC8xR4kHQ

It was the addon I was using to make gold, you will understand how complex is economy in other games.

If AH is that big a problem how about this only 1 item may be posted at a time as well as 3 rivens and each trade will cost platinum tax hell even make every post cost plat? If that doesn't scale things down idk what will

Edited by SpectroSinjkai0