Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Future for pvp?

iNew_Vexx

Hi folks, im here to ask for any news for pvp in this game. Anyone heard about that? News for pvp? For how long we will have that part of warframe abandoned?

I know, i know, warframe is a pve game and blah blah blah, but have a pvp system...for what? 

I dont expect much for pvp, but why we cant have a fun pvp system? A training mode for beginners? Or maybe a bot mode for training as well...

we have news for dojo clans already and nothing for pvp, and if DE have that work for dojos...why not put some work on pvp for some players have fun with?

8 minutes ago, Khaeji said:

and if DE have that work for dojos...why not put some work on pvp for some players have fun with?

Two very different things that require very different work and talent to work on it?

The weapons got a balance pass... so why isn't Khora out???

15 minutes ago, peterc3 said:

Two very different things that require very different work and talent to work on it?

The weapons got a balance pass... so why isn't Khora out???

You know what i mean...why put some work on dojo? Who cares? And if they have time for dojo, why dont put some time on pvp?  Conclave players are not so many, but we deserve some love.

23 minutes ago, Rabbid- said:

I don't know about the bot mode because it's probably going to be hard for DE to train the bots bullet jumping and it's just going to be silly watching them fall off into the abyss 

Yeh, that can be true, and funny, kkkk. But DE can develop some training mode right? 

Edited by Khaeji

2 minutes ago, Khaeji said:

You know what i mean...why put some work on dojo? Who cares? And if they have time for dojo, why dont put some time on pvp?  Conclave players are not so many, but we deserve some love.

The answer you seek is right here in your own comment. Dojo additions are something that many people have looked forward to, for far too long.

PvP in its current state is a niche game style...fast paced, high mobility, low time to kill...and not to mention usually dominated by a few elites...  Of which we also do not have a server browsers or a novel way of progressing through the game primarily through PvP (namely of mention would be resources).  Players gain very little reward except for items locked behind Conclave reputation...of which reputation is often cheesed as a more efficient method, rather than simply playing.  That, and the current methods of winning a match is to be the best killer...and often being the best killer doesn't equate to having the most fun.

Time and again most players have expressed their disgust with PvP, even if it was an optional event.

At the same time, aspects of the game have to draw more players in and keep them playing...and hopefully also paying...DE is running a business.  It would be nice to see more development in the PvP aspect of Warframe, but it needs to be something more attractive...I think the news of the Dark Sectors is the new take on PvP...or rather competitive PvE.

1 minute ago, Dawson1917 said:

PVP isn't coming back AFAIK. It'll just make the community toxic (as with all other PVP games; CSGO, PUBG, COD, ARK) and draw effort away from the PVE game. Let's hope they quit with the Dark Sector resurrection nonsense before it comes back and we have a repeat of the hourly region b***hfights over sectors and clans.

it is coming back and it's not toxic at all

PVP was add-on,never finished like plenty other mod in warframe.Its a mini game.Warframe is about to be the mini-game of PoE.Own and regulated by relay fashion and forum need.when I see ppl asking to have option to Ban ppl,I see ppl that want power.Yet will they play anything.Would luv play PVP,make load-out and run to a glitchNO.Start with low gun,run around to pick-up guns predetermined by game lay-out.All equal at start power_up pick ok,no modz

soundz unreal I know

if ppl wanna test their build they have simulacrum

1 hour ago, Ouinpis said:

PVP was add-on,never finished like plenty other mod in warframe.Its a mini game.Warframe is about to be the mini-game of PoE.Own and regulated by relay fashion and forum need.when I see ppl asking to have option to Ban ppl,I see ppl that want power.Yet will they play anything.Would luv play PVP,make load-out and run to a glitchNO.Start with low gun,run around to pick-up guns predetermined by game lay-out.All equal at start power_up pick ok,no modz

soundz unreal I know

if ppl wanna test their build they have simulacrum

Forgive my unwarranted rudeness, but what in the seven hells did I just read? 

1 hour ago, ChaosSabre said:

My biggest issue with conclave is that if you are going to do the standing quests there is barely anyone playing lunaro and capture the cephalon. While you can find matches in other two it kinda has that issue quake has. If you get matched you are just gonna get owned coz players who still play that are actually good. I'm going for that karak skin coz I was told it can be used outside of conclave and I wanna do that but boy is the journey rough.

Capture the Cephalon needs a serious look at because it's missing some of the core features that makes something like Capture The Flag and accessible game mode. Hud markers. Give us a compass that shows us where our flag post is, their flag post is, and where each flag actually is if it's in the hands of players or on the floor. Sorry, which "cephalon". The first time I went into a Capture match it was just me versus one other guy and I only figured out where his base was by following him while he was running back and forth getting free captures on me. Direct people to the key points of the gamemode please - I've been in games where people didn't even know what they were supposed to do.