Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adjust The Event Rewards.

Ketec

didnt find event feedback section so:

Make it  with ranks - 1 point, 50 points, 100 points, 250 points and beyond  and give people XX amount of  uncommon or better fusion cores for their work.

Its nothing gamebreaking, op or new, yet gives players a reward to work for.

nop. How many players do you think will play more  then 10-15 times? most likely 5-10% of the playerbase will be the ones to finish the event, rest go back to  everyday farming and grinding.

You cant make people work for no personal gain - and say " its for the new supermall we will build". Unless you are into slavery.

You got a decent reward already.

Get 100% on the bar, unlocks new enemies, new tile set, and new weapons...

Isn't that enough?

This isn't a reward.

This is them trying to abuse the skinner box while releasing things they would anyway.

Isn't that enough?

True, but people tend to leave the hard work to others if there is no personal gain I think.

It's like

"meh, I dont get anything from this event and it will probably be completed regardless of my participation, let somebody else do the heavy lifting"

Flawed mentality for sure, but some people just think like that.

It is really, really adorable that you think DE isn't willing to hold the content back a week or two for losing the event.

It's really hard getting into the minds of these people...the rewards are fine in my eyes a new tileset and place for just doing what I do every other day with a little extra? I don't see the problem I've picked up plenty of materials just from the alerts spamming and I'm getting void mods from the corpus void. This is basically the same thing as going to school but getting paid for it.

Like it matters for the week it does get released. Hold it back for half a  year then come back.

From what they said before they'd never release the content if we fail. Doubt they'd go through with THAT, but I highly doubt they'd be willing to release it 1-2 weeks later either(hell they were fully prepared to cut our resources for over 2 months over the last event).

From what they said before they'd never release the content if we fail. Doubt they'd go through with THAT, but I highly doubt they'd be willing to release it 1-2 weeks later either(hell they were fully prepared to cut our resources for over 2 months over the last event).

That's a terrible idea. The events are easy that's the only reason I don't absolutely hate this event crap. Forcing us to work for content that they won't release if we fail... is just bad.That being said, since it's so damn easy usually, I can forgive it.

Isn't that enough?

Because they're going to waste dev time, resources and money on these things and not release them. 

Edited by iTzLazer

If we can't deliver it doesn't cost them a cent to delay it to tease us.

It'll actually provide more money to them since if they get the chance to delay it the weapons can still be bought with platinum and people will cave in and buy them rather than wait for another chance at the tileset.

If we can't deliver it doesn't cost them a cent to delay it to tease us.

My point is that they'd still release it, they aren't going to scrap it and waste all of the aforementioned.

Theres a reason they created it and want to release it too. Delaying that further delays future content based off it. 

I'm positive if they don't release this new Tile set it would be the end of them. Most of the community is burned out, we need new stuff. For DE to say

"sorry for trying maybe next time. Don't need to worry you still have Xini...that never gets boring R-right...?" That is just lazy bad move.

It is really, really adorable that you think DE isn't willing to hold the content back a week or two for losing the event.

But it's hardly a reward. Oh boy we gain the ability to grind more in a slightly different setting. How bloody wonderful. I remember when tilesets were part of regular updates and releases, not something we had to unlock as cheap "events" that did little but stroke the egos of the biggest clans.

it's adorable you think i'm gonna do anything other than wait a week or two to log in again if that happens. and i ain't buying much platinum when i'm not playing because there's nothing new to do, let me tell you

it's adorable you think i'm gonna do anything other than wait a week or two to log in again if that happens. and i ain't buying much platinum when i'm not playing because there's nothing new to do, let me tell you

Agreed, and I'm certainly not going to be spending my plat on weapons DE tries to use as a price to pay for not showing interest in their awful event. so if we don't get the settlement we don't get the miter BP? Guess I can live without the miter then. That's one less slot I'll have to buy.

But it's hardly a reward. Oh boy we gain the ability to grind more in a slightly different setting. How bloody wonderful. I remember when tilesets were part of regular updates and releases, not something we had to unlock as cheap "events" that did little but stroke the egos of the biggest clans.

Lore based on what you suggested: On one normal day the Tenno found the homeland of the grineer by complete luck, then they attacked it.

Lore based on how it is now: Not sure but it'll be a lot better than what you suggested.

The game still has Lore and other aspects to work on and they're doing that with how this event is set up.

Also the statues don't go to the biggest clans, it's seperated into tiers so even small clans can win.