Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adjust The Event Rewards.

Ketec

From what they said before they'd never release the content if we fail. Doubt they'd go through with THAT, but I highly doubt they'd be willing to release it 1-2 weeks later either(hell they were fully prepared to cut our resources for over 2 months over the last event).

I think you are wrong here. Game is stale and needs something new now. No replay value at this point.

DE would be cutting their leg off with resource nerf for event fail, or holding back content. They would lose more, in playerbase terms, than gain by forcing players to play boring and repetitive events.

Lore based on what you suggested: On one normal day the Tenno found the homeland of the grineer by complete luck, then they attacked it.

Lore based on how it is now: Not sure but it'll be a lot better than what you suggested.

The game still has Lore and other aspects to work on and they're doing that with how this event is set up.

Also the statues don't go to the biggest clans, it's seperated into tiers so even small clans can win.

DE hardly even knows what they're doing with the lore. The corpus are hiding the grineer settlements despite the grineer just trying to blow them the F*** up, for S#&$s and giggles because tenno are big jerks despite saving their asses.

The problem with all this, is that the lore is @(*()$ terrible either which way and the least they could do is not make the gameplay equally awful just because. It's a videogame, not a novel series. They should be molding their lore around the gameplay, not the other way around.

I think you are wrong here. Game is stale and needs something new now. No replay value at this point.

DE would be cutting their leg off with resource nerf for event fail, or holding back content. They would lose more, in playerbase terms, than gain by forcing players to play boring and repetitive events.

tbh id probly stop playing altogether if i got something as stupid like mats cut

no pls...no more Personal rewards

im happy with this...on sunday im leaving for 5 day trip so im glad i will not miss anything

andi already bought the weapons with plat D:

^this.

kinda busy with work and family stuff this week. :p

S> Grineer Desert Settlement area, bidding starts at 500000000 Credits

Sure it doesn't fit with Corpus lore.

I personally like how the event is laid out...if only I could keep catching Alerts on time. It looks like a fun way to get new content....I mean after sifting through all the forum threads demanding they want new content, DE playfully gives it, then threads like these pop up.

I don't even know what the forumers want now. :v

S> Grineer Desert Settlement area, bidding starts at 500000000 Credits

Sure it doesn't fit with Corpus lore.

I personally like how the event is laid out...if only I could keep catching Alerts on time. It looks like a fun way to get new content....I mean after sifting through all the forum threads demanding they want new content, DE playfully gives it, then threads like these pop up.

I don't even know what the forumers want now. :v

want new content? 2 options

GRIN youR LIFE AWAY ALL WEekenD

or sit back do nothing and gain everything you didnt do anything for 

But it's hardly a reward. Oh boy we gain the ability to grind more in a slightly different setting. How bloody wonderful. I remember when tilesets were part of regular updates and releases, not something we had to unlock as cheap "events" that did little but stroke the egos of the biggest clans.

So far the only event that's stroked the egos of any large clans was the Fomorians.  Between the rules changes to averages for 1000+ clans, and the fact that attempting to manage large clans is literally impossible because it crashes the game to open the offline members, the largest clans are in the exact same boat as the 301 man clans - the rules are stacked against them to the point of essential hopelessness.

DE hardly even knows what they're doing with the lore. The corpus are hiding the grineer settlements despite the grineer just trying to blow them the F*** up, for S#&$s and giggles because tenno are big jerks despite saving their asses.

The problem with all this, is that the lore is @(*()$ terrible either which way and the least they could do is not make the gameplay equally awful just because. It's a videogame, not a novel series. They should be molding their lore around the gameplay, not the other way around.

Well, if you look at the Arid Fear video the Corpus are very reluctant to protect the Grineer bases ("Helping the dogs" as they put it), but you have to look at it this way; they already tipped their hats to the Tenno by providing mod technology in return for fighting off the Formorians. That's that debt paid. They don't need to help their enemy any more than they already did. Also, why would Corpus go out of their way to piss off the Grineer after they almost got shafted by their Formorian fleet? Especially with rumors that there may still be a few more Formorians hidden around the Origin System. The Corpus need to carefully balance who they help, and when, or else they would find themselves in an unfavorable situation. 

However, they would garner respect from their community for actually failing us for failing instead of rewarding us for failing.

It is really, really adorable that you think DE isn't willing to hold the content back a week or two for losing the event.

Who cares. I can wait way longer than that. Maybe this game will have fixed so many of it's issues by then, like saved build load-outs. Now that I'm thinking about it, I wouldn't mind waiting at all. I don't have to feel like I'm missing out on new content while I do other things as the developers have time to fix their game some more.

Thanks for the insight!

Edited by TrevV

oh thread grew by itself.

But the point in the end is -  majority will not grind for self  gain. Thats human nature.

The void has tiny exp, no resource drops (didnt see any), its same old overplayed tileset.

There are better ways to spend your time, specially if you have limited playtime each day - farm resources or mods you actually need.

Also the excuse that "im not home or cant play so i like that there is no rewards" is idiotic.

its simple wana do te event?do ti,you dont like it cause no reward or no fun then dont.why always want a price for doing something...?Its a game not a job.This game missing lots of things and the rewards its the last thing you should care about

reward isn't the issue....it's the free rider problem that's a bummer.....

cuz i and many others refuse to commit to the event if it means that other people will stand there and grind while i waste my time doing these pathetic alerts for a "CHANCE" to unlock the tile set for "ALL"

However, they would garner respect from their community for actually failing us for failing instead of rewarding us for failing.

yes, if there's any game company i want to give my money to, it's the one that kicks me in the $&*^ for not grinding. i want to learn discipline, respect, and other important life lessons in my space ninja game. i want the lotus to sit me in the corner with a dunce cap

i'm sorry but i don't see new enemies as a reward 

Learn to proper read thread then

If we are successful in our mission*:

- All contributing players will receive a holographic event badge

- Top clans will receive a statue for their Dojo**

- A new set of enemies and the Grineer Settlement will be revealed!

For those who say it's a normal expansin you are wrong. Expansion come with big updates, we're having free loads of content. I would agree with you if after we finish the event and we jumped to U10, but that's not the case (at least it doesn't).

Also, for a BETA (yes, i used the B word), having events is somethig quite crazy, and this is the 5th event (if not mistaken) already. Since May.

The rewards could be more appealing? sure they could. But they don't need to. I bet 99% of all you whiners that are complaining about the rewards are those who keep posting on the forum like this "Warframe is dying, it needs more content". Now that you have an event for content "Warframe new event rewards sucks, i don't want content".

Get up with your own intrigues and just play it. Don't like the rewards, don't participate. If you like, participate. For DE is a win win situation.

Event wins, new content for everyone. Everyone happy, DE is happy

Event fails, no new content to everyone. Everyone is sad, DE is not sad, since they WARNED the requirements for new contend, and they just saves 2/4 weeks of work in new tiles/enemies that they will now use to fix other stuff.

In other words, i highly expect this event to fail, because if it does, the chance to get the game walking forward with fixes and tweaks increased. Since they will have some decent content already made, just waiting to be added. And in the meanwhile, they make other stuff.

Edited by Endrance

didnt find event feedback section so:

Make it  with ranks - 1 point, 50 points, 100 points, 250 points and beyond  and give people XX amount of  uncommon or better fusion cores for their work.

Its nothing gamebreaking, op or new, yet gives players a reward to work for.

do 1 point w8 for the win  = profit 

We're already at 33%. The odds of failing because nobody plays seems to be non-existent.

DE can't win with events. Somebody will always complain. Offer tiered rewards? People complain because the game is too grindy. Don't offer tiered rewards? People complain because the game is not grindy enough.

Personally I'm happy there's no higher reward because all the grinders and rushers are ruining the event. I did a couple of runs and could barely keep up because everybody is playing fast frames with stamina and runspeed while ignoring everyhing. That's not fun. That's just pure grind and it's all your own damn fault.

We're already at 33%. The odds of failing because nobody plays seems to be non-existent.

DE can't win with events. Somebody will always complain. Offer tiered rewards? People complain because the game is too grindy. Don't offer tiered rewards? People complain because the game is not grindy enough.

Personally I'm happy there's no higher reward because all the grinders and rushers are ruining the event. I did a couple of runs and could barely keep up because everybody is playing fast frames with stamina and runspeed while ignoring everyhing. That's not fun. That's just pure grind and it's all your own damn fault.

Couldn't have said it better myself

So you have fun sneezing those lvl 10 enemies in the corpus void to death? I don't understand that at all. You do nothing but mindless grinding where you don't even need to take care of failing the missions. The only way to fail is to not do them at all...

Edited by R4yn0r