Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros

Bakul

Question

14 answers to this question

Same here - decided to finally get him last weekend (already got the prime), and used rhino prime + iron skin, and brought both a tigris prime and a lex prime.  Solo with this setup was more a chore than difficult.

I first used the tigris for the amount of damage, but in the end I just used the lex and ran around him.  This keeps you out of harm's way (mostly), and since it's a hit scan weapon with a decent amount of damage, you can also shoot a head from the opposite side of the room (emptyuing a magazine before it disappears again).  This keeps you at a safe distance, and it's easier to whack the heads since you have far more overview.  Maybe bring a zoom mod if your aim is bad at a moderate distance.

On 28.2.2018 at 10:00 AM, Bakul said:

could mag also do the job?

anyone?

It's been 5 days, you could've just ... you know, tried your luck? :P
I don't think you even lose a key if you fail the mission.

Mag doesn't really offer anything special for that fight other than a bit of extra protection via Overshields
(at least I think Magnetize, assuming it even works on Lephy, might not actually help in hitting the weak spots),
but if you know what you're doing, it's not like there's a Frame that'd innately harm your chances or anything.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb NinjaZeku:

It's been 5 days, you could've just ... you know, tried your luck? :P
I don't think you even lose a key if you fail the mission.

Mag doesn't really offer anything special for that fight other than a bit of extra protection via Overshields
(at least I think Magnetize, assuming it even works on Lephy, might not actually help in hitting the weak spots),
but if you know what you're doing, it's not like there's a Frame that'd innately harm your chances or anything.

i don´t have that much time to play on weekends ;)

yes,because of magnetize

i will test it it, if i run out of luck i will use rhino

vor einer Stunde schrieb Bakul:

i don´t have that much time to play on weekends ;)

yes,because of magnetize

i will test it it, if i run out of luck i will use rhino

It's really hard to curve your bullets to hit the weakspots so there's really just more harm done then good. Go with rhino or like...any frame that can take a few hits and you should be good.

The best frame is probably ember. You can use her fire blast to hit multiple weakspots at once and accelerant boosts that effect by a lot.

The best weapon is the zenistar, which i assume you don't have yet, but you may be lucky to get someone who does... the combination of both basicly shredds lephantis away.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108