Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekly Sorties

Zinkaiser

So I've wondered why there isn't a weekly sortie yet, maybe the idea is there somewhere, somehow, if it is, here is my contribution to it.

1- the weekly sortie is composed of 5 missions

2- the first sortie starts at mobs level 100 and escalate highly throughout the sortie levels.

3- the reward pool for sortie 1 is composed of ANANAS sculpture OR 4000 Kuva OR Forma BP OR Exilus Adapter BP OR and whatever else.

4- the second sortie's mobs start at level 150, oh yeah, 150 level mobs, and the reward pool is 5k Endo OR 8k Kuva OR Forma OR Exilus Adapter, and whatever else.

5- Third mission is...yes, level 200 mobs, reward pool, a riven of either weapon type OR greater lens OR 14k Kuva OR 15k endo...or less, and whatever else.

6- forth and fifth sorties are level 250 and 300 mobs, the reward pools are a T2 and T3 arcane enhancement OR a riven of either weapon type OR a set of 3 formas and/or exilus adapters, OR 20k Kuva OR 15k+ endo and whichever else.

I know a lot of people will hate this, but I dig it.

Edit: I forgot to add a couple of features. sortie 1,2 and 3 have nightmare modifiers, while 4 and 5 have DOUBLE nightmare modifiers.

Edit2: and as suggested below, guaranteed credits, and LOTS of credits as a chance reward from the pool.

Edited by Zinkaiser

Sounds fun, tho I'd remove Forma and Greater lens from the reward pool, and maybe Exilus adapter too. Also, the ENDO rewards seems a little too high even for weekly sorties, just saying.

Good stuff.

Reward pool on the other hand, not so much.
How about adding slots and primed mods to the table?
Though... those slots are a certain source of income for DE in terms of plat, so maybe not.

As sorties are available after a certain point, these weekly ones will have to be even later maybe?

22 minutes ago, Zinkaiser said:

So I've wondered why there isn't a weekly sortie yet, maybe the idea is there somewhere, somehow, if it is, here is my contribution to it.

1- the weekly sortie is composed of 5 missions

2- the first sortie starts at mobs level 100 and escalate highly throughout the sortie levels.

3- the reward pool for sortie 1 is composed of ANANAS sculpture OR 4000 Kuva OR Forma BP OR Exilus Adapter BP OR and whatever else.

4- the second sortie's mobs start at level 150, oh yeah, 150 level mobs, and the reward pool is 5k Endo OR 8k Kuva OR Forma OR Exilus Adapter, and whatever else.

5- Third mission is...yes, level 200 mobs, reward pool, a riven of either weapon type OR greater lens OR 14k Kuva OR 15k endo...or less, and whatever else.

6- forth and fifth sorties are level 250 and 300 mobs, the reward pools are a T2 and T3 arcane enhancement OR a riven of either weapon type OR a set of 3 formas and/or exilus adapters, OR 20k Kuva OR 15k+ endo and whichever else.

I know a lot of people will hate this, but I dig it.

Nah. I mean, it's not like it'd be any harder than current sorties, the rewards would not be anywhere near as good as listed there, and there's no way it would (or should) include arcanes.

TBH, the game starts falling apart above level 100 anyway, and there's little-to-no reason for DE to make content for that level range. Adding more 50-100 content to the starchart, however, would be appreciated that wasn't the daily sorties would be appreciated.

[Edit]

This should also probably be in Fan Concepts.

Edited by TheGrimCorsair

once you pass level 100 enemies, the difficulty doesn't scale that well.  If you can handle level 100-150, level 1000 enemies isn't that much of a stretch.

The difficulty scaling needs to come from somewhere else - some number of missions where you are not allowed to change your loadout or team from start to finish.  You can lose players along the way but you can't pick anyone else up for example. (Just one of the mechanics I think the Trials got right).  I'm not very creative and can't think off the top of my head how to make things in this game challenging - but the enemy scaling won't do it.

• 1 month later...