The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The unpleasant changes.

(PSN)Soulluos77

OK so I played for hours getting to know n feel of the new changes. So are good an some are not. I have been or reading the forums for weeks before this update. I have been noticing a trend in most of the changes.

When you get enough people to cry/complain about something it gets changed. This is not a affective tool for game changes. This is a team work game. Its not what you do its what the team does. Just because you don't get all the kills and someone else does you complain. 

Did you still get experience/drops yes you did. If some person steps up with there uber Warframe an takes control. What is the problem easy experience and recourses. You just support the alpha of the group. 

Some people play videogames for this odd incomprehensible thing called "fun". It's a weird thing, and it has many different definitions, but whatever it is, it's generally not considered to be afking next to someone who is also afk but happens to be on a frame that allows killing everything long as they've pressed one button before going afk.

I don't know what "fun" actually means, and clearly neither do you, but I'm sure people who do know what it is would appreciate the recent changes.

1. Crying/Complaining does not 100% affect game balance. There are stats and metrics that also come into play. 

2. "Support the alpha" is not a valid argument and will get you more strife. 

What you gave is hardly feedback. This is just your average salt post.

There's a difference between playing a support role and not being able to contribute at all to the success of the mission. There will always be healers and crowd control who don't get those high damage/kills numbers at the end of a mission, but I've experienced chasing Ember through an Exterminate and being unable to contribute literally anything at all. It made me feel like a leech. I didn't cry for Ember nerfs, instead I just decided to only run Exterminates solo. However, I do know that the team play aspect of the game is what makes or breaks it for many.

Also, the only alpha I'm interested in seeing step up and take control doesn't play Warframe with me nearly enough. (You know who you are.)

No I didn't add detail to this statement. Which I should have. Plus I was talking about joining random matches. Which I should have stated also. Plus name calling really come on are you a childish to have to resort to name-calling. Plus to be honest this wasn't supposed to get published. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Soulluos77 said:

You just support the alpha of the group. 

First off, ick. Also, DE is the Alpha and the Omega of this game, a player running a max range Ember is far from the alpha of anything.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Soulluos77 said:

When you get enough people to cry/complain about something it gets changed. This is not a affective tool for game changes. This is a team work game. Its not what you do its what the team does. Just because you don't get all the kills and someone else does you complain. 

The devs of the game have all the data of the game at their fingertips. At best, forum/twitter/reddit are used to draw attention to certain areas of stats, but are not the prime arbiter of what gets fixed and what doesn't. First priority is something that breaks the game for everyone, second are easy fixes, then various other factors determine what gets fixed/changed after.

That last bit is what is wrong with the old Ember. I can remember running lots of alerts, random missions, etc. and going from start to finish having never seen a single enemy. What is the point of drops and XP to put into weapons and frames that I am not able to use?

As a IT annalist and software tester/data programming I can tell you, they(Devs) might be listening.  They might be Really good at acting like their listening.  But trust me, one guy has the final word on all the changes.  And its gonna take a lot more than some crybabies to change that.  This is the game that everyone said would fail, the game every company said would never be made.  Its here, its free, and its not going anywhere.