Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 12 Deadline

10 hours ago, Chisah said:

these pills might be hard to swallow but I have to agree he is sadly not one of the most aesthetically pleasing boys indeed

its because of the weird leg is it T.T? Loki is very cute but that weird leg tho...good thing his deluxe has nice legs

On 3/8/2018 at 11:35 AM, Anthraxicus said:

Well, I just hope these two will be chosen.

Hide contents

931218E6047BEC44CA8F7437EDA0371E3B5A8359

Hide contents

9573B85A922F79F9EACA304B189439519AC07DE2

If this doesn't make it in round 12, I am not buying plat anymore lol. DE makes... *thinks how to put this politely* DE makes "meh" syndanas, yes we already have a massive syndana, the repala, but I hardly even use it anymore tbh. It's to big and bulky, plus i play gara a lot, doesn't fit on her. THIS ON THE OTHER HAND FITS!

12 часов назад, Chisah сказал:

these pills might be hard to swallow but I have to agree he is sadly not one of the most aesthetically pleasing boys indeed

zqli1.jpg

He's probably one of the most interesting frames in design after Excalibur. Especially with appropriate helmet (not the one a standard version wears, that's true)

3 hours ago, net-crow said:

its because of the weird leg is it T.T? Loki is very cute but that weird leg tho...good thing his deluxe has nice legs

yep, it's all a little too asymmetrical/different in size in a way that I do not find pleasant - like he has a massive gangrene that enlarged it or something
I find the prime version a little less unsettling but it still bugs me
knave skin works tho for sure