Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 12 Deadline

Tenno,

With the amazing giant that is TennoGen Round 11 behind us, we are so excited to start looking at creations for the next round! That means it’s time for an official deadline: March 19th at 12 PM EST!

Some quick tips for those of you who have pieces already submitted or who are looking to upload a creation for Round 12:

• Please make sure to include a tint breakdown. Here’s an example.
  • Have at least one well-lit screenshot on a 50% grey background and uncoloured lighting.
  • For Skins and Syandanas, make sure the colouring in your screenshots matches the colouring in the files you uploaded.
  • For Warframe Alt-Helmets, please be sure to match the base colours of the Warframe in your files and in one of the screenshots!
  • Make sure your screenshots are all up to date! If you have comparison shots for previous versions, please indicate which screenshots are of the current iteration -- aka the ones we should be evaluating!
  • Double check your tri counts to ensure they don’t go over: http://www.warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=technical-specifications
  • Finally, provide both back, front and side views of your creation so we can see the whole picture.

These requests help both us as Devs and the community better judge and appreciate your pieces. Presentation is everything! Giving us as much information about your creation and how it will perform in-game helps us review it, but also identify potential issues more easily that we can let you know to fix.

Best of luck to all our creators!
:community:

1 hour ago, [DE]Taylor said:

So, what about skins for other items like armour pieces, sentinels(and attachments), kavat/kubrow armour, tenno clothing, etc?, are there any plans about starting to accept any of those?

Is it possible for tennogen tool to also use the same room that DE uses to test their model? Current setting in tennogen tool isn't really representative of final in-game looks, same goes for other 3rd party renderer

Well colour me surprised, that's sooner than I expected! Lots of potential on the Workshop at the moment that has the level of quality to make it in. My personal favorites I hope will make it in are:

Loki Kodama and (hopefully) his reworked Nyx Saturnia by Hitsu-san
Mirage Comtesse by led2012 and Hydroxate
Ak-Sura syandana by malayu
Titania Lympharis by lukinu_u

Fingers crossed.

3 hours ago, JeyciKon said:

So, what about skins for other items like armour pieces, sentinels(and attachments), kavat/kubrow armour, tenno clothing, etc?, are there any plans about starting to accept any of those?

I would be happy with being able to make skins for all weapon classes at least =€ Theres no clear way to submit a dagger or rapier or even a staff skin at the moment, not to mention whips or blade-and-whip or a custom bow... 

I really wanna make a quiver and arrow skin, personally. 

Im just wondering if some earlier tennogen items from the first couple of rounds have been forgotten to be put in the build for consoles or if they're just never coming. Every update I find my self hoping that they've been added in but they haven't, the only ones that get added are the newer tennogen items. I know some don't get put in due to legal issues, but I know the Lazarus Nekros helmet was added but the Arturius Excalibur helment wasnt even though its by the same artist. I've also have been waiting for the Arit Kronen weapon skin, and the Rhino Vojnik skin. I'm hoping that you can shed some light as into why they havent been added in to the console build or if they're ever coming to the console build?

4 hours ago, (PS4)KAZZILLA99 said:

Im just wondering if some earlier tennogen items from the first couple of rounds have been forgotten to be put in the build for consoles or if they're just never coming. Every update I find my self hoping that they've been added in but they haven't, the only ones that get added are the newer tennogen items. I know some don't get put in due to legal issues, but I know the Lazarus Nekros helmet was added but the Arturius Excalibur helment wasnt even though its by the same artist. I've also have been waiting for the Arit Kronen weapon skin, and the Rhino Vojnik skin. I'm hoping that you can shed some light as into why they havent been added in to the console build or if they're ever coming to the console build?

DE can't just add all Tennogen items to the console build. Since part of the real money purchases on PC go to the Tennogen artists, DE has to offer to purchase the item from the artist for a lump sum to add it to the console build. As such, if an artist declines DE's offer, the item stays PC exclusive.

If the artists of the items you listed declined DE's offer, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

4 hours ago, Fukushu said:

DE can't just add all Tennogen items to the console build. Since part of the real money purchases on PC go to the Tennogen artists, DE has to offer to purchase the item from the artist for a lump sum to add it to the console build. As such, if an artist declines DE's offer, the item stays PC exclusive.

If the artists of the items you listed declined DE's offer, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

That isn't the only reason why some items aren't on console. For some items, DE hasn't made any offers.