The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slide Attack/Maiming Strike/Whip and Polearm range -- an absurd mixture of overpoweredness

Vindicus8235

9 minutes ago, Vindicus8235 said:

And yet you pretend to speak for the PS4 community by acting like my all powerful feedback and the control I have over DE to make changes on PC is self-serving at the expense of your entire PS4 community.  It's quite humorous, and mildly entertaining, how oblivious you are to the levels of hypocrisy you display.

The platform quite simply is unimportant to me.  Warframe on PS4 might as well be another game in another universe to me.  You have zero empathy for my PC experience with the game and yet expect me to reciprocate with kid gloves?

I could also say that the problems you have with my problem are easily avoidable.  You could simply not play the game anymore, then you don't have to worry about it at all.  Problem solved.

So yea, nice try indeed.

I am not pretending to speak for the PS4 community. I am however not sugar coating the fact that your entire thread and all of the arguments are entirely self serving, egocentric in nature and that your proposed solution is draconic, creates the same situation you experience for others, is poorly thought out, shows an incredible lack of comprehension of the complexity of the issue and are above all entirely avoidable. 

You seem to not be able to comprehend the fact that all of your problems are avoidable already and that this problem you insist exist is not in fact a problem at all if it weren't for your selfish obstinate refusal to take responsibility for your own enjoyment of the game. 

The reason why I have absolutely zero empathy or sympathy  for you is because you are literally the embodiment of an adult complaining he gets stung while continue poking the hornets nest and demanding that others feel bad for him. 

Your entire tired old spiel throughout this thread is playing a victim who is forced to endure some gross injustice and whose feelings we should all keep into consideration while trampling over the fact that you are the one here NOT using the options to avoid what annoys you and simultaneously argue that things other people enjoy should be taken away from them because they inconvenience you. 

At each and every turn you insist that something is a problem  because you think it is a problem. You consistently ignore other people who actually enjoy something and have no intention to keep their feelings or opinions in mind. Because any which way you slice it...you feel your enjoyment and how you want to plat the game is ultimately more important than theirs and have the audacity to demand them to make your feelings a priority too.

25 minutes ago, Vindicus8235 said:

I've been quite fair and patient.  Your sarcasm is unwarranted.

Playing the game is the most important part of playing the game to me when I'm playing the game.  Can't play the game with slide attackers in it.

They can take it up with DE, they don't need to make any case with me.

You can classify any negatively perceived feedback as being part of this slippery slope you're on about.  I don't necessarily want to see the mod nerfed either.  A significant reduction of base range on whips and polearms would likely suffice.

Tsk tsk personal attacks are not nice, please refrain from using them.  I only ask once.

I use sarcasm to illustrate how much of a joke this thread is. Clearly you like the comments that fit your agenda. Who wouldn't?

I guess that you have to uninstall because a better player at a higher experience level kills faster than you and you cannot force them to play your way. Seriously, there is absolutely, positively, 100% no way to force pubs to play your way. Even if the player nukes the map with something that isn't Maiming Strike, you would still whine they took away from your playstyle and then request change.

Excuse me, but Warframe is across 3 platforms. Your topic regards a mod that affects all 3 of those platforms. You can't just disregard feedback because you don't want to learn anything outside of your tunnel vision of balance and disregard how it affects people across different hardware and control schemes.

Oh so now instead of one mod, you want to nerf an entire group of weapons? Oy vey. What's next, asking for a Primed Flow nerf so casters don't take your kills? Give me a break.

I am not personally attacking anyone, I am debating your arguments that are not thought out and only affect you and your playstyle. If you want to play victim, go for it, but I am not breaking any rules within the guidelines of the forums. I am just commenting using my skills and experience within the game.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:10 AM, zetheros1 said:

I like maiming strike + bloodrush combo. Cheese is always a good thing. I pair meme atterax with wukong for cheese with a side of cheese. 

If maiming strike is being nerfed, lets also nerf banshee because all you need to do is 44444444444.

After that, pls nerf equinox.

Then nerf saryn pls.

Zarr is pretty powerful, lets nerf that along with lenz.

Oh yeah, you know what else, hirudo basically keeps you invincible if you use oberon phoenix renewal, wukong, or valkyr.

Oh yea, another good nerf is the new zaw weapons, those things are op af.

You know what else to nerf? Lets nerf glaive throw, that thing can nuke rooms like nothing else.

Opticor has it long coming, along with Lanka. These two weapons are basically what everyone brings to eidolon fights. They're too powerful since they're meta.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I use sarcasm to illustrate how much of a joke this thread is. Clearly you like the comments that fit your agenda. Who wouldn't?

I guess that you have to uninstall because a better player at a higher experience level kills faster than you and you cannot force them to play your way. Seriously, there is absolutely, positively, 100% no way to force pubs to play your way. Even if the player nukes the map with something that isn't Maiming Strike, you would still whine they took away from your playstyle and therefor change needs to happen.

Excuse me, but Warframe is across 3 platforms. Your topic regards a mod that affects all 3 of those platforms. You can't just disregard feedback because you don't want to learn anything outside of your tunnel vision of balance and disregard how it affects people that aren't yourself.

Oh so now instead of one mod, you want to hack an entire group of weapons? What's next, should we nerfed primed flow so casters don't take your kills? I would love to see your response on that one.

I am not personally attacking you, I am debating your arguments that are not thought out and only affect you and your playstyle. If you want to play victim, go for it, but I am not breaking any rules within the guidelines of the forums. You can report me for having quality posts within this thread using my intelligence and experience in the game.

Welcome to the joke thread again then?  You keep coming back for more.  Why is that?

Fortunately I'm not trying to force anyone to play in any way.  Now, maybe if I had that kind of power over the game I would...*twists mustache and cackles maniacally*

Excuse me, but so what?  Soccer is played in like 5 billion countries, if I only follow Brazil should I flog myself?  I've said it like a dozen times now, console players can take up console issues with the console division at DE.  Anything I post is regarding the PC version of the game, if that ultimately trickles down to consoles, that's again, a DE issue my hands are tied if it's not obvious.

The thread title makes it clear that an entire group of weapons is part of the formula leading to the problem....yes.  Was I trying to hide something?  Not sure if the primed flow comment is supposed to be some kind of gotcha moment but my response to that is "no".  I hope it didn't disappoint, I know you were very excited for that response.

"Dumb" is a personal attack any way you cut it, you could argue about ignorant but let's be real here.  Victim?  Nay.  Report you?  Nay.  Ignore you.  Yea.  I'll take special care not to personally attack you, if you will afford me the same respect then discourse may continue, otherwise it may not continue.  Don't be so quick to flatter yourself about your post quality there Kanye.

30 minutes ago, (PS4)XxDarkyanxX said:

Yes, and naturally Stances are where those Arcs are at.
The current system with that combo completely nullifies the need for anything else other than Pole-arms and whips mod spin combo.
Melee weapons in any game aren't created with the idea of breaking through walls 20 meters away from your original hit, lets not go that way.
Charge attacks and wall attacks are indeed awful, they require some look at, however we cannot ignore that Spin attack is largely over-stepping it's bound as compared to ANYTHING in the melee system.

Status stacking, armor removal and anything that applies to regular firearms modding doesn't only applies to guns.
If anything, melee has Finisher within stances and on warframe abilities, channelling's extra damage to deal with heavy units or straight up multiply your damage if you're energy efficient as well as the Melee combo to hit ever further within the rank of damage.

I don't agree with overstepping the bounds. You look at melee in the context of the weapons of melee...while the issue, imo, goes further than that. It also involves the enemies, enemy scaling, the composition of levels and the absence of anything else than mob waves. It also involves the economy...in particular the grind for resources. And the structure of alert only resources interjecting game play.  Within the broader scope I think the other melee weapons are, with certain exceptions, horribly unbalanced and the combo in question alleviates many of these issues for certain weapons. Especially given the potential of non melee weapons and abilities to do the same. 

That said...given the context of the issue...the solution in my opinion should not be sought in nerfing mod combo's but in a change in how the levels are occupied and with what type of enemies. Somebody can't use a macro if they run into an enemy that breaks their combo and requires different tactics. A solution can also be sought in how enemies are affected by which type of damage. These are changes that would make the game in general more varied and forces players to find different and creative solutions on the fly. It certainly would be a lot more constructive than simply nerfing mods and removing the positive and alleviating aspects of them. 

The claim of melee not being viable...was not depended on the spin mechanic but on the totality of your suggested changes. If we all put it together then melee would certainly take a huge hit.   

Given the recent weapon patches I have found several guns to be far more efficient in clearing rooms than melee (even with the combo)

Melee needs a serious overhaul though...and whether that overhaul includes spin attacks or the current mod combo we can only guess at. However....weapon balance patches however welcome are ultimately just a single part of the issue. 

7 minutes ago, Vindicus8235 said:

Fortunately I'm not trying to force anyone to play in any way.  Now, maybe if I had that kind of power over the game I would...*twists mustache and cackles maniacally*

You literally made this thread in order to get DE to nerf the combo. So yes...you are definitely trying. Stop lying. 

So since the start of this thread I’ve been checking to see how prevalent the thread title is (for me).  Figured maybe I just didn’t notice since I didn’t care about kill counts.

127 pug missions later: zero instances where it was clear maiming strike impacted my game.

Not once did I see a whip (checked players list each mission except one where I loaded back to the orbiter already out of the group).

Saw an orthos three times, none of which did the player use many spin attacks (in my vicinity, some survivals were spread out... because pugs).

Saw a galetine eight times, same as above.

Only noticed a lot of spinning once, by a frequently hysterical Valkyr.  Not sure if using maiming strike but it was Valkyr so didn’t matter, still one shot spins without the mod.

Now there are some basic flaws so no conclusion can be drawn for sure.

Maybe the issue is in the morning while I’m at work.  Maybe the issue is common in interceptions (only did five of them so super small sample).  Maybe the issue is common on Sedna (only once there).

And it’s a small sample overall given how many games are played each day by the whole community.

But, I have yet to have someone show it is frequent, other than just saying it always happens.

Fwiw, I have my spreadsheet if anyone cares to look.  I kept track of mission type, location, weapons in game, frames, and comments for if I noticed anything notable.

My conclusion though, I don’t think it is that common.

24 minutes ago, Vindicus8235 said:

Welcome to the joke thread again then?  You keep coming back for more.  Why is that?

Excuse me, but so what?  Soccer is played in like 5 billion countries, if I only follow Brazil should I flog myself?  I've said it like a dozen times now, console players can take up console issues with the console division at DE.  Anything I post is regarding the PC version of the game, if that ultimately trickles down to consoles, that's again, a DE issue my hands are tied if it's not obvious.

The thread title makes it clear that an entire group of weapons is part of the formula leading to the problem....yes.  Was I trying to hide something?  Not sure if the primed flow comment is supposed to be some kind of gotcha moment but my response to that is "no".  I hope it didn't disappoint, I know you were very excited for that response.

"Dumb" is a personal attack any way you cut it, you could argue about ignorant but let's be real here.  Victim?  Nay.  Report you?  Nay.  Ignore you.  Yea.  I'll take special care not to personally attack you, if you will afford me the same respect then discourse may continue, otherwise it may not continue.  Don't be so quick to flatter yourself about your post quality there Kanye.

I am the swimmer against the tide. There are 19 pages of discussion and I feel that since this thread has dragged out this long, I can maybe educate some people while I am at it.

But you are indirectly. Judging by your intentions, you don't want people playing AoE setups, you don't want them using polearms, you don't want them using whips, and you want them going at your pace so you have time to get kills. News flash: that only happens when in squads where everyone is your pace. Again, there is no way to stop an efficient player. If you don't enjoy the game when people get more kills than you, just uninstall or play solo/invite only. There will never be a time in this game where efficient players are stopped. It is just how it goes. 

You made a thread in General Discussion. Discussion from ANY player should be read and thought about. It isn't a PS4/XBOX players fault that you didn't tag PC in your thread and clearly state in the title "PC Only, other platforms are irrelevant".

The reason I mentioned primed flow is because when Maiming Strike gets nerfed, you think efficient pubs will just allow you to get more kills? The people that love killing masses will stop to no end to achieve their satisfaction. Live with it or leave, sorry.

Ignore me. I don't really care. Clearly many other people read my comments and that's all that matters. The opinion of your thread has no real sustainable discussion or arguments to be had because it boils down to players not playing how you want to and how it upsets you. Maiming Strike isn't the problem, it is the mentality that this game should be "balanced" for players of multiple calibers.

There is a spectrum of players ranging from completely new to completely efficient. No change in this game will change who gets the most kills out of this spectrum unless matchmaking is addressed. I would like to see how any of this discussion is relevant when nerfing what your punchline is about solves nothing for your benefit.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

3 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

I am the swimmer against the tide. There are 18 pages of discussion and I feel that since this thread has dragged out this long, I can maybe educate some people while I am at it.

But you are indirectly. Judging by your intentions, you don't want people playing AoE setups, you don't want them using polearms, you don't want them using whips, you want them going at your pace so you have time to get kills. News flash: that only happens when in squads where everyone is your pace. Again, there is no way to stop an efficient player. If you don't enjoy the game when people get more kills than you, just uninstall or play solo/invite only. There will never be a time in this game where efficient players are stopped. It is just how it goes. 

You made a thread in General Discussion. Discussion from ANY player should be read and thought about. It isn't a PS4/XBOX players fault that you didn't tag PC in your thread and clearly state in the title "PC Only, other platforms are irrelevant".

The reason I mentioned primed flow is because when Maiming Strike gets nerfed, you think efficient pubs will just allow you to get more kills? The people that love killing masses will stop to no end to achieve their satisfaction. Live with it or leave, sorry.

Ignore me. I don't really care. Clearly many other people read my comments and that's all that matters. The opinion of your thread has no real sustainable discussion or arguments to be had because it boils down to players not playing how you want to and how it upsets you. Maiming Strike isn't the problem, it is the mentality that this game should be "balanced" for players of multiple calibers.

There is a spectrum of players ranging from completely new to completely efficient. No change in this game will change who gets the most kills out of this spectrum unless matchmaking is addressed. I would like to see how any of this discussion is relevant when nerfing what your punchline is about solves nothing for your benefit.

Truth be told, this is a grinding looter shooter, which means players will not want to waste time, most of them will go for more efficient and fastest way to complete a mission. That's why volt fits in capture missions, that's why we have meta loadouts, that's why certain weapons/warframes are used, to say that you want to nerf them because they're getting all your kills is to say exactly what voltage has given as an example; to nerf primed flow because AoE.

Makes no sense to do that, even in the slightest

Edited by --Q--Phanini

On 13/03/2018 at 11:59 AM, Vindicus8235 said:

I see there are quite a few eager to defend the enormous stature of the slide attack spam.  This is a sure sign that it's incredibly broken as outlined here and in numerous other threads.  I've only been playing for a few months now and have seen DE handle things that break the game quite nicely. 

I'm very excited to see slide attack spam brought into check so the game will be more enjoyable for everyone just trying to have a good time, and not just 1 out of 4 players on the team spamming slides.  100% enjoyment is a pipe dream, but 25% of the team having a good time can definitely be improved upon!

Because
1. You need a Riven to get that much Range.
2. You need Primed Reach.
3. It's the appropriate weapon that would have range.

There's nothing broken with the melee weapon ranges.

Only non-experienced people use the words: "OP", "Bwoken" and "Pwease nerf". Because they don't understand the time taken to get the stats on that Riven. Let alone how much Rivens with Range cost, that's just not plat wise. That's also time wise. Stop being an idiot.

With this post you're basically devaluing peopel who've put in the time to:
A: Pay for money for Rivens with:
i. Large attack range.
ii. Have modded their weapon to play that way.

I don't see anything that should be nerfed.

As for "playing for a few months now" well you'd best buckle down.
Because there's also Zaws that have range as well.

Get some real scope and perpsective.

Edited by Kinjeto

I'm fairly new to the game. Played both ps4 and PC versions. I loooove the melee mechanic as is... The most enjoyment I've had in a game for a long time. Nice to come home from a long day at work and slash grineer and corpus to shreds with slide spin to win in groups and solo content. Great stress reliever. Would be a shame if they nerfed it. Probably would stop playing and stop purchasing stuff. Would probably go try vermntide2 or go back to path of exiles. 

I don’t know why people are bothering with this lost cause of a thread anymore. The OP is egotistical, unlikable and doesn’t listen to anyone except the people who agree with him, that much is very clear. Classic troll.

Since a lot of sound arguments have been made against him and he just ignores them, it’s a waste of time to continue. DE will not change the game just for him so he can feel good about himself, so everyone might as well just drop it.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

4 hours ago, (PS4)BOSS_TPH76 said:

* I am not imposing anything on you. You impose the issues on yourself by refusing to use the methods available to you to avoid them entirely. Instead you want to take away any options for others. 

Removing one option does not equal “take away any options”. If you think that without the mod, you are somehow out of options, removing it should be a very positive change for you, as it will show you all the other options you have been dismissing so far. Hell, we are calling on this nerf for your sake now.

* I never claimed you said something you didn't say. Everything I said you said you have actually said...and actually proved you said it. Reread the definition of  misrepresentation and apply it in the correct way.  

* You are not claiming feelings...you are positioning your feelings as facts. Facts that lead to a conclusion that everybody should conform to in your opinion.

Opinions about a mod will never be fact. Your opinions about maiming strike are no more or less facts than mine. I think the mod is OP. You don’t. That’s all there is to it. All your fancy words and random insults won’t change that. It’s just your words against mine.

Jesus. You are really bad at this analogy thing here aren't you? Because that makes absolutely zero sense. I have also already given you the parameters of any argument I am willing to accept: they have to go beyond your subjective and selective inconvenience and which is not easily avoidable by you yourself. 

Argument you are ready to accept. Jeez. The world does not revolve round you. What on earth makes you think you have to “accept” my or anyones arguments? The rest of us don’t need your acceptance, my friend. You are a random stranger on the internet. No one will loose any sleep over you not accepting their arguments. 

Yet you make the thread in the off topic forum.

It’s called General Discussion. It is not for off topic. Oh wait, was that a fact or just my feelings? Do you accept my argument here?

You are not forced to play solo. You can also choose to play in pre-made groups. IF you choose to play in PUGs you need to accept other people play what they like and how they like and you feeling entitled to dictate what they can and can not do because it upsets you is beyond ridiculous. 

No one is dictating how you play the game. Play the game however you want, that’s your right. If I run into you in a game, you will not here any complaints from me about how you play the game. That’s a promise.

I really hope you move to another game. You know...for the good of the game. May I suggest D2...that is the result of people like you whining about their feelings about things. You'd fit right in. 

Destiny 2 is the result of people whining about their feelings? I haven’t played it, but that sounds an awful lot like something that isn’t fact and just, you know, your feelings about the game presented as fact. But considering your previous posts, you obviously would never do that, right?

Edited by rune_me

3 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

But you are indirectly. Judging by your intentions, you don't want people playing AoE setups, you don't want them using polearms, you don't want them using whips, and you want them going at your pace so you have time to get kills. News flash: that only happens when in squads where everyone is your pace. Again, there is no way to stop an efficient player. If you don't enjoy the game when people get more kills than you, just uninstall or play solo/invite only. There will never be a time in this game where efficient players are stopped. It is just how it goes. 

You’re putting an awful lot of words in the OPs mouth here. No one said anything about not having polearms or whips or AoE in the game.

It’s also not that people get more kills than me. Its that its very easy for me to get more kills than other people. If I consistently have the great majority of kills just because I equipped one specific combination of gear+mod, even when playing with people who are clearly more experienced than me, then something is wrong. 

Sounds like another "Wah pweaze nerf Maiming Strike" "Pwease nerf this thing because I don't like it because my play style is being inflicted"

Obviously gear is meant to be overpowered. Warframe is a power-fantasy. Of course things are meant to be over the top.
Just because YOU haven't got to that end-game area of power, doesn't meant to say you should bring the other people down who have put in the effort to get there.

There's thousands of these posts of the forum saying "Pwease nerf, Pwease nerf, Pwease nerf..." and more importantly it's getting worser by the month.

I really do wish the players that would ask for nerfs just because it's 'supposedly inflcting upon their play-style gameplay' go take a long walk off a short pier.
There's no relevance to it. It's either you succeed in the mission, you fail in the mission or you quit.

If you don't like your gameplay. Being interrupted because your brain is supposedly immersed supposedly in the IQ 251 single-celled nanospore arrays, play solo. Pretty simple? right.

Some people don't know if the option is there or not so anyway:

fgsAhfo.png

Here's what it looks like. You see the green circle. It's pretty hard to miss.

Edited by Kinjeto

34 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

Obviously gear is meant to be overpowered. Warframe is a power-fantasy. Of course things are meant to be over the top.

Obviously its not. DE makes nerfs, buffs and balances all the time. Because get this: they want all options to be viable. Shocking, I know.

Just because YOU haven't got to that end-game area of power, doesn't meant to say you should bring the other people down who have put in the effort to get there.

What do you mean, I haven’t got to it. I have thousands of hours of game time. I have every mod in the game. I’m there. If you had bothered reading my post before replying to it, you would have know this.

I really do wish the players that would ask for nerfs just because it's 'supposedly inflcting upon their play-style gameplay' go take a long walk off a short pier.
There's no relevance to it. It's either you succeed in the mission, you fail in the mission or you quit.

It’s not inflicting on my playstyle at all. I ask for nerfs because it is a flawed game design (in my opinion), not because it changes how I play the game. 

Edited by rune_me

43 minutes ago, Kinjeto said:

Here's what it looks like. You see the green circle. It's pretty hard to miss.

Playing solo is a defeatist attitude. It’s closing your eyes and pretending the problem doesn’t exist. That may be how you go about life, but I don’t.

13 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Playing solo is a defeatist attitude. It’s closing your eyes and pretending the problem doesn’t exist. That may be how you go about life, but I don’t.

Well the OP is making a problem out of nothing, basically the OP wants the item nerfed for no logical or valid reason other than their own playstyle and their feelings. Feelings aren't valid, when everyone else deals with it. Gets the job done and works towards what they want.

I see so many of these posts on here. It's absolutely disgraceful. What's more disgraceful is that all the forum riff raff will say "This community is amazing herpaderp." but they'll turn around and go "But, oh hang on my playstyle is being infringed. I want that nerfed."

The solution is don't play with other people. If you can't play with other people don't play at all.

It isn't a defeatist attitude at all. It's just another case of a player being ignorant over getting the job done.
You've got to understand the cooperative is that you'll be playing with other people.

Go play another game. If you can't play with people. Go play single player games.

Edited by Kinjeto

1 minute ago, Kinjeto said:

Well the OP is making a problem out of nothing, basically the OP wants the item nerfed and comparing to the Ember nerf.
The solution is don't play with other people.

If you think something is wrong in the world, you should work to change it, not look for ways to avoid the problem.

Ember proved that getting things changed in the game is possible (we can always argue if the changes had the desired effect). Sure all the people calling for a nerf to Ember could have just played solo, but instead they confronted what they considered a problem, and the affected real change. 

As an efficient player that has counless missions, i can say that while volts with wips sliding and killing are hard to beat, it is still possible, you can get 55% of all the kills, but an extreme and sometimes unconfortable ammount of effort is necessary, you need to move fast, you need to know the maps inside out the second you see the objective in the minimap, you need to know the exits in that room and you need to kill.

So it is possible to keep up and even be more efficient than them, because while sliding attacks are a great and easy to get, they are still not the most efficient way to actually kill, this becomes especially obvious the lower the enemy level.

Once you enter sortie territory, it is indeed a great way to kill, i mean you won't be killing everything with the same build but you can do the majority for sure and so i welcome such players, as they made their part to contribute in sorties, especially in missions where killing isn't an objective, having a player willing to go that extra mile is great and most of all RARE.

So rare it's not even an issue.

Now, carefull with 1 trick ponies, if a nerf happens efficiency of many maiming&riven slide attack users may have their efficiency, performance and results drop heavily.

It is way better on the long term to invest on general better gameplay and more effort with other types of gameplay, so that a nerf affects you only in a slight way.

Now this better performance on low level and minimal impact on high level after a possible nerf does come at a cost, you need to play better, dedicate time in improving, you certaily can't copy builds, you can't have questions on mission objectives or if a riven is good or not, it may require an ammount of dexterity with key pressing that may dissuade most players

I also do not like having to keep up wih volts sliding all over the pace, but it's possible even if it makes me feel like i ran a marathon.

Edited by KIREEK

17 minutes ago, rune_me said:

Playing solo is a defeatist attitude.

We talked about this.....

On 13/03/2018 at 6:56 AM, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I nor you, or anyone else has the right to go up to random people and say “I’m not going to be a defeatist and be swayed by your refusal, you will do exactly what I say, when I say it.”