Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tiberon prime! FINALLY!

(PSN)robotwars7

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2018 at 12:09 AM, helioth137 said:

riven disposition is not "nerfed", it is adjusted dynamically by the popularity (read: amount of players using the weapon). 

Damn is that true already? That means the advent of Tiberon prime will make Tiberon worse again if they don't seperate the disposition between Prime/NonPrime weapons. The normal Tiberon with a riven has like 115% crit and 9x Critmult. Also, this would mean a steady change and fluctuation between weapons which have high temporal disposition, like some kind of Warframe Weapon Stock Market... damn

I feel like a Hipster because I was using Tiberon since before it was cool. But it will stay strong anyway, The only issue i have is that i want the normal skin on the prime, the prime looks, well like everything in warframe, like a fish.

2 hours ago, Marrt said:

Damn is that true already? That means the advent of Tiberon prime will make Tiberon worse again if they don't seperate the disposition between Prime/NonPrime weapons. The normal Tiberon with a riven has like 115% crit and 9x Critmult. Also, this would mean a steady change and fluctuation between weapons which have high temporal disposition, like some kind of Warframe Weapon Stock Market... damn

I feel like a Hipster because I was using Tiberon since before it was cool. But it will stay strong anyway, The only issue i have is that i want the normal skin on the prime, the prime looks, well like everything in warframe, like a fish.

I was corrected... This was the team's stated intention but never found implementation. 

Instead they adjust manually as they see fit.

4 hours ago, Marrt said:

had my precious Tiberon prime about a week now, and ohh boy, strong doesn't begin to describe it! but to my point, it's Riven Disposition is still 5/5. it might still get changed, but for now it's super strong. vanilla Tiberon should keep the 5/5 either way as it's leagues behind the Prime version now.

6 hours ago, Marrt said:

Normal Tiberon with 3/5 would be balanced lol 

tiberon is a #*!%ing monster and the prime is 3x beefier