Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Many problems since the new 22.16.0 patch!

TheRaptorZ

Well, i got many problems since the new 22.16.0 patch!

-Game crashed 3 times (1 while the Plains door opened, 1 while on the Plains, and 1 it froze while in a regular mission)

-Enemies seem to be OP for some reasons now.

-Extreme motion blur problem (i disabled this until it's fixed), normally i like this effect because it add smoothness to it.

-the "Exit-mission" animation sequence of a mission look broken?

-"Shadows of the dead" allies doesn't attack enemies.

I'm sure there are many more problems, but i found those in under 1 hour of playing after this patch.

Edited by TheRaptorZ

Bugs:
1: Enemy HP bars are broken. 2: Someone complained in a squad I was with doing the Dex Syandana alert that their screen was blurred (motion blur malfunction). 3: Merely being in the Plains causes a crash to occur at any time between 5 seconds to 5 minutes. 4: Merely looking at the Teralyst and trying to do shield damage to it causes game crash. 5: UI locking up on trying to force my way out of <Spoiler> customization and back to navigation.
Suspicious:
1: Orokin faction icon has changed.

Just checking in to report that we've failed the first part (defense) of today's sortie, because the operative was down and we couldn't find him to revive.

HUD freezes mid-mission, sometimes not completely, sometimes enemy names and HP bars freeze in the middle of the screen, sometimes markers do the same.

I have a suspicion crashes are occuring only to clients, I just had a squad crash twice on me as a host and rejoin while I stayed there just fine. I already crashed twice before that and wasn't the host. So it's prolly better to do solos bounties for now until they fix this mess.

Btw, whenever I reconnect my companion is missing.

EDIT: Nevermind, just insta failed twice in a row when I tried to go in solo mode lol. Back to pubs.

Edited by Steelmark

I am experiencing regular game crashes in the bounties on the plains, and sometimes the GUI HUD display did not display the bounty objectives. Secondly after just scraping back into the game, to continue bounty mission you crashed in, I noticed the sentinel goes missing. I just managed to scrape lucky by getting an eidolon lens which was my recent objective participating the bounty today. So looks like DE might have given themselves more work to fix the game from this recent update. Have not done the Eidolon hunt yet, and going to give it a try if it should crash. Nor have i done ordinary missions in the starchart yet. 

Just going to casually play until the crashing bugs are sorted.

Also the crash report window that loads after a crash crashed.

In the quest Vor's Prize, you cant grab the Navigation Segment, a.k.a. the LAST SEGMENT until you fight Vor and end the quest, and because of this, you cant get the dex Excalibur skin, you can get any dex weapons, you cant get the dex syandana, you cant do nothin about any of that.

1 minute ago, DrZamf said:

I can no longer use the FishMonger, as after I select the fish to do stuff with her hud disperses.

https://imgur.com/A63WMgQ

I couldn't have picked a better time for the screen shot, she looks as frustrated at her hud being gone as I am.

That is very common, you just have to either log out and back in, or just exit and go back into her gui

I have actually completely restarted my computer to try fix this, with no luck.  From research this usually happens if you have no more rep you can get for the day, but as you can see, I have rep I can still claim. :/

Edited by DrZamf

Just now, DrZamf said:

I have actually completely restarted my computer to try fix this, with no luck.  From research this usually happens if you have no more rep you can get for the day, but as you can see, I have rep I can still claim. :/

Hopefully in the next hotfix, they might see this thread and try to fix all of this

An interesting development on my problem, leaving here in case it helps someone else:  I tried cutting my fish one stack at a time, doing all my commons before my murkrays and that let me turn in/cut the fish.  If I tried to do two stacks, no dice though.

Game crash when i hunt eidolon teralyst today & this happening twice so, i put on hold to hunt teralyst until this problem fix. Game crash after teralyst execute it's ultimate attack (star fall, meteor shower or whatever you may call it).