Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trade chat divided.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

As we all know there is a lot to trade in the trade chat. Maybe a bit too much. I feel that trade chat should be divided into at least 3 sections to make it easier to navigate and trade. One being mod trade. Second, Relic trade. Third, warframe or weapon trade. Forth, everything else. 

I say this cause there is a lot of options being thrown up and I figure this would slow it down a bit and help players find exactly what they are looking for. 

9 minutes ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

As we all know there is a lot to trade in the trade chat. Maybe a bit too much. I feel that trade chat should be divided into at least 3 sections to make it easier to navigate and trade. One being mod trade. Second, Relic trade. Third, warframe or weapon trade. Forth, everything else. 

I say this cause there is a lot of options being thrown up and I figure this would slow it down a bit and help players find exactly what they are looking for. 

I think it's a good idea but it does come with issues for people trying to sell things fitting in multiple of those categories.  

Example a guy who wants to sell a Primed set and a Riven would now have to make 2 listing in separate chats and it would slow them down.  

5 hours ago, (PS4)chris1pat8twins said:

That's a little much, but not a horrible idea to have more.  I doubt many are that into buying and selling at the same time.  I think separate buying and selling tabs might be appropriate.

Wouldn't it be better to implement a full blown trade mode? So a mode with a customized trading UI, where one half of your screen is taken up by the chat and the other half by your inventory? Maybe there is room for a third window so you would have a separate chat for individual negotioations. Also this mode could come with a cursor even for consoles so you can link your goods in the chat simply by clicking them in your inventory instead of having to type too much.

That would be awesome but maybe a bit too much to ask for.

23 hours ago, (PS4)lagrue said:

I think it's a good idea but it does come with issues for people trying to sell things fitting in multiple of those categories.  

Example a guy who wants to sell a Primed set and a Riven would now have to make 2 listing in separate chats and it would slow them down.  

Yeah there’s that, although I don’t see riven and prime sets being sold together often at all but I have seen them try to sell prime sets with prime mods. Just feel like the trade chat gets bombarded with a lot of WTS, WTB, and WTT that it is hard for me to keep up with all that. Like trying to buy or trade but then I will see multiple options but they’ll go up too fast then disappear and I’ll have to wait for them to try again even though most times i don’t see their names again. I know I can tolerate splitting my options if it means being able to find what I’m looking for. Especially if it means other players in my situation would also be able to see my options easier. But then again there are gonna be players wanting to sell so much in one chat instead of just being a little patient. Just too much in my opinion.