Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Animo Nav Beacon farm

nemlehet

Question

Hi Everyone!

I need some help whit this #@&>€...........

So you need 40 beacon to challenge Ambulas and if you win you loose 20 beacon. So for the least minimum you need 80, which means you have to kill 16 Ambulas from Condor dropships.

I googled up, and Outer Terminus supposed to be a good place to farm them. In every wave after 2:30 a dropship should spawn. My problem begins here.

First of all, they dont spawn after 2:30 at all. Even after 5+ minutes they dont come (last enemy was left alive, CC-d to wait out those times). They come roughly in every 4th wave. Sometimes they dont come at all for 7-8 round. I tried different quests, exterminate looks like a good option, but I only got dropship roughly 60% of times by the 10 minute mark with alert on. (Or it came in the far other end of the map maybe?)

When the dropship comes roughly 1/3 of them has Ambulas on the bottom.. So now instead of somewhat boring and tedious farming we are looking for a f*cking annoying unreliable RNG farming, just to get screwed by RNG with the boss and get 1 part 30 times in a row?

Am I doing something wrong or its just DE's way of saying "Screw you and your Trinity, buy some plat loser!"

I don't have any problem with the Saryn's boss and the arena. It's something different at least and you reliably can get arena points.. Alad V is a hassle, but still can get it reliably although its a slow process with the alerts. But this? Its just annoys the hell out of me...

Am I doing something wrong? Is it bugged? Is there any other method?

13 answers to this question

OP,

During the operation where animo beacons were introduced, drop ships would spawn aver 2:30 or so.  So, one strategy that people used was to wait out the rounds like you talked about doing to allow for a drop ship every round.  I don't recall seeing any notes that DE did anything to counter that, but they may have done so (it wouldn't be the first time DE has stealth changed things).  So, no, you likely aren't doing anything wrong.

The grind is real, and I'm sorry that any player has to go through it.  Good luck.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

OP,

During the operation where animo beacons were introduced, drop ships would spawn aver 2:30 or so.  So, one strategy that people used was to wait out the rounds like you talked about doing to allow for a drop ship every round.  I don't recall seeing any notes that DE did anything to counter that, but they may have done so (it wouldn't be the first time DE has stealth changed things).  So, no, you likely aren't doing anything wrong.

The grind is real, and I'm sorry that any player has to go through it.  Good luck.

Just wonderful :D I think Trinity will stay in the matrix :D

2 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

You could also save up some plat and try to obtain her Prime.  From Warframe Market, it looks like you'll be looking at about 100p for her if you wanted to buy her now.

Well thats always an option, even though I dont like being forced to buy things by stupid gameplay mechanics.

Reading my post again it was too whiny, so sorry you had to suffer through it, but it really got on my nerves :D

This is why I wish people would understand why free to play is trash... I always loved the subscription model because you got to earn everything in game without needing a cash shop and because the devs actually got an income from the subs they didn't have to make the content so grindy that players felt forced to spend money. I love this game but oh how I miss the subscription and no cash shop model.

On 2018-04-27 at 1:21 AM, macbox said:

This is why I wish people would understand why free to play is trash... I always loved the subscription model because you got to earn everything in game without needing a cash shop and because the devs actually got an income from the subs they didn't have to make the content so grindy that players felt forced to spend money. I love this game but oh how I miss the subscription and no cash shop model.

I just reached Hades on Pluto and got hit with the Amino requirement. Total wtf moment after cruising along for a couple of hours with no issues. I agree, the free-to-play model is starting to piss me off because now I either have to grind for hours in yet another sham replayability scheme or spend even more money just for the opportunity to advance. I like Warframe overall but the day I stop playing it will probably be because of instances like the Hades/Pluto roadblock. The grind is worse than Monster Hunter which is just sad.

On 2018-04-27 at 8:21 AM, macbox said:

I never felt forced to spend money on wf. I only bought plat bc i wanted to help the developers and get some skins. This game is in general grindy and if you don't like it,well nobody forces you to play it.

A little grindy is understandable, but for someone like me who just wants to complete Hades just to finish the planet it is a little more annoying. It says I have plenty, but I forget how I got them so I am have to stop playing to get on my PC and look up where to get them so I can help a friend complete Pluto.

As of this response the game says you only need 5.

Edited by (XBOX)BlueDually

4 hours ago, (XBOX)BlueDually said:

A little grindy is understandable, but for someone like me who just wants to complete Hades just to finish the planet it is a little more annoying. It says I have plenty, but I forget how I got them so I am have to stop playing to get on my PC and look up where to get them so I can help a friend complete Pluto.

As of this response the game says you only need 5.

Na na na na na na na na NEKROOOOOO!!!!!