Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Server Troubles (+ Boosters).

[DE]Rebecca

Только что, NuttiKrust сказал:

I think most people hoping to get to Baro are pissed they can't get to Baro.

Its really easy to reach 12+ rank, people are too lazy, i think. just buy all cheap stuff and go to leveling =/

5 minutes ago, Longeres said:

Its really easy to reach 12+ rank, people are too lazy, i think. just buy all cheap stuff and go to leveling =/

It's not a matter of being 'too lazy'. I enjoy Warframe, a lot. But I didn't hit MR12 until 300+ hours in. Please don't act like progress in Warframe is anything but a large commitment of time and/or money.

Edited by EvolutionKills
minor grammar edit

Just now, EvolutionKills said:

It's not a matter of 'being lazy'. I enjoy Warframe, a lot. But I didn't hit MR12 until 300+ hours in. Please don't act like progress in Warframe is anything but a large commitment of time and/or money.

This is a casual in the wild
*Poke*

19 minutes ago, MommaMisty said:

The Joke was I am so low Mastery, How the #*!% can I be elitist. 

Get a 2 SSD server
put them in raid zero.
512GB of ram
Decent Xeon Cores.

Make the server absorb the attack as the main server(s) redirect the attack to the heavy server.
Players may have some lab but wont be down for this bloody long. 

U are really funny dude. :crylaugh:

1 минуту назад, EvolutionKills сказал:

It's not a matter of being 'too lazy'. I enjoy Warframe, a lot. But I didn't hit MR12 until 300+ hours in. Please don't act like progress in Warframe is anything but a large commitment of time and/or money.

You`re right, but if you really WANT to reach it - it not will be hard, that`s what i mean (Sorry, maybe my language is not good :( )

22 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

The thing is, if the problem is on their ISP there's pretty much nothing they can do except to wait like us.

Come on, if that happens to one of my servers i call ISP and they give at least hourly report if unable to fix quickly. 

If that's attack they can easily put traff charts on so we can see what's happening(at least my server ISP does that when i request it). 

Also don't they have backup network for such cases? I know it's not cheap but can be done.

Just now, Baerath said:

Problem is ... you may be able to play till the server cough's again and you can't get your rewards?

That's why people want confirmation and why I personally wouldn't do much in terms of missions until it's confirmed that servers are fixed. So IDK, safe for fashionframe, I guess.

Sooo... First time I've encountered a major outage like this in my WF life. I was solo-farming corrupt mods and pulled a B-Rage right before the outages started happening and got disconnected. I still have the key that was used so it definitely rolled back and didn't update my account.

Am I (we) out of luck in this case?

Just now, No_Shiz said:

That's why people want confirmation and why I personally wouldn't do much in terms of missions until it's confirmed that servers are fixed. So IDK, safe for fashionframe, I guess.

xD not for me, I've tried to fashionframe and the game is like; nope. lol

2 minutes ago, Longeres said:

You`re right, but if you really WANT to reach it - it not will be hard, that`s what i mean (Sorry, maybe my language is not good :( )

Hey, if English isn't your native tongue, don't sweat it (after all, I'm personally only fluent in one language if we're being generous here). That being said, reaching MR12 wasn't particularly difficult, in that I wasn't banging my head against the wall dying constantly or otherwise bemoaning my lack of progress. But yeah, unless you want to do nothing but grind Affinity on a bunch of gear, while tossing a lot of it away because of limited slots, then Warframe can get super repetitive and grindy. Conversely if you just enjoy playing the game and enjoy using the toys you already have, then progress to raising your MR slows even further as your Affinity intake slow or even stops. Either way, getting to higher MR's requires dedication and the investment of a sizable amount of time and effort, even if you are never really pushing against the game's difficulty in combat.

2 hours ago, MinionZero said:

I lost spy mission rewards and I'm no fan of spy missions but I don't expect compensation from DE, these things happen with every game and they have been very good to us. I'm happy to play and have fun. Demanding free stuff brings down the good vibes homies. Clem happens.

Im in 100% agreement with this Tenno

10 minutes ago, No_Shiz said:

Yeah ... been able to do minor missions but won't push my luck on long runs or valuable rewards.